Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I read in Daily Mail Bojos baby had covid and was quite unwell. I thght they pushed jabs for pregnant women saying it also protects the baby. Doesnt seem like it has in his babys case. Im not wishing the baby any ill btw its just the way theyve pushed jabs on ppl im against
My first thought when I saw that article was thinking how they could possibly do one of those unnecessary and invasive tests on a little baby! Surely that's child abuse!

Reactions: 4
If they "prepare" us to me aliens, we more likely to believe it when operation bluebeam starts.

Maybe bluebeam wont be an alien attack. Maybe it will be a peaceful meeting but then we all need to be locked up because they bring am illness.

Janerich

Chatty Member
I mean if the gov were trying to get people more reliant on them so they can take more power, it has backfired in the UK gov, because I don't think there has ever been less trust or confidence in them.

Tbh this whole shambles has shown me our government well and truly doesn't work. The world is a very different place to how it was when our political system was put in place.

Time to smash it up and start again. For one, with the types of communication we have now, the people should get more says on stuff. We don't need an MP to vote on stuff for us. Just do an online poll.
i think thats what they want ppl so sick of govts they demand a change and that ushers in the nwo

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
From brave new world:

“Sixty-two thousand four hundred repetitions make one truth.”

"They’re so conditioned that they practically can’t help behaving as they ought to behave. And if anything should go wrong, there’s soma.”

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I'm rewatching Amazon's Utopia, worth watching if you haven't seen it.

We already have a worldwide fertilizer shortage. One plant out now making the situation worse.

Expect food prices to get higher.

Last edited:

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
Very strange as it seems to happen all over the world. You’d think they’d have them organised far in advance as you know, make the business run smoothly. We shall see in two days!
Don’t know about elsewhere but certainly in England it’s not unusual (I know from trying to preplan for kids cinema trips.

Quick search brought up this from 2 years ago, so I don’t believe there’s anything suspicious about it.

I will happily eat my (tinfoil) hat if I’m proven wrong! 🤣

Attachments

no-no

VIP Member
Attachment deleted ? Seen on LinkedIn (>60k reactions) some dad who got his boss CEO man to WhatsApp his little girl who has positive LFTs that he will still be coming because him and the reindeer’s have been triple jabbed 🤦🏼‍♀️ CEO boss man could’ve at least changed his WhatsApp pic from his luminous Lycra getup as well seeing as she’s 5 and cannot read all that blurb.

People saying those who have replied to drop the jab narrative “must be fun at parties”. Oh, the fucking IRONY! Same people who don’t want the “unclean” in pubs who cancelled all their bookings because of the news 🙃

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Lady C that Skelton monster thing has been saying some frankly shocking and disgusting thing in regards to Prince A and Epstein.
When questioned about the peddelo ring her response was to explain that Epstein wasn't a peddelo because the girls were post pubescent. She also argued that it's not child abuse if the girl is being paid for it as the Epstein victims were.
Nobody listens to that rancid old lunatic anyway, do they?
She’s certainly no Lady, she was married for about 3 mins to a Lord who I reckon he went In to cop a feel and got a handful of meat and two veg!

Doesn't the metaverse tie into the human augmentation theory? Man will merge with machine? Control over death in a way?

There was also the movie Surrogates.

"In 2017, humans live in near-total isolation, rarely leaving the safety and comfort of their homes, thanks to remotely-controlled synthetic bodies that serve as "surrogates," designed as better-looking versions of their human operators."

Just after my grandmother died I remember staying up the whole night playing the Sims 4. It was easier to focus on providing for the needs of a fictional character and avoid real life.

Will be be conditioned to just staying indoors ? It's a faff sometimes,and I can't always face it but I feel so much better outside walking in woods.

Woulndt work. Some people just can't stay in. Some people find it hard to sit still a lot.

There will be a portion of people that will disappear into the meta verse, just as there always has been people that live on the internet - even back in the day when it was just chat rooms and dialup.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Includes the usual justification of 'everyone gives their info to Facebook so everyone else should get it too, especially the government'.

That one's a bit old though (pub. Sept 2020), the most recent update does make for more concerning reading as they fine tune and sharpen the reasoning, all for enabling/enhancing the digital economy (etc).

More here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/national-data-strategy
Latest update being Nov 2021 https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...nlocking-the-value-of-data-across-the-economy
"November 2021: National Data Strategy Mission 1 Policy Framework published. This publication specifically aims to drive Mission 1 of the NDS (unlocking the value of data across the economy)."
Spot the euphemism for buying/selling our personal data/info.
Thanks for that and you @rainbowlemon. I thought that recent one wasthe one I had posted. I had a few open in my search bar.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Came across this on Instagram and it made me start questioning this story! Has anyone been down the rabbet hole with him?

Doctor_Wibble

VIP Member
Haven't heard about Mark Sexton since the initial video but just seen this View attachment 981441View attachment 981442
I think the police are required to investigate every case that gets submitted? There's a couple of steps before something like that gets to the proper investigation stage - this looks like the complaint has been confirmed and the supporting evidence received - someone now has to get the through it and decide what next. How fast that happens will probably depend on the volume of paper (virtual or otherwise).

As for the ICC, I understand the reference number is just for document submission, I don't think it's got anywhere near being classed as a 'case' as such - I think the decision on whether or not to open an investigation is still pending.

So although the things have a marker to say they've got a starting point, we don't yet know how fast they are going, or in what direction.