Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its crazy isn't it, they are not all even saying the same things.. keeping the confusion going.

Have you noticed even though we are two years into covid,, so many are still confused over almost everything.. What do I do it I test + / how long do I isolate/ what are the symptoms,/ are these covid symptoms ( well yes because everything is a covid symptom now)

Keeping people confused seems to be the way to keep them scared and really wrong-footed.

I pinched your screenshot for my FB thread
It’s their modus operandi: “ordo ab chao”.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I live in London not far from the city, and I remember in the summertime the radio was on in the background. There was a warning to anyone with pre existing heart conditions to avoid going outside because of the air pollution levels.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You will find articles going years back that skipping breakfast/intermittent fasting, exercise and sex is all good for your physical health but apparently from 2021-onwards these all cause ‘heart attacks’ 🥴 absolutely no mention of the vaccine causing these health problems though which has been proven. Anyone believing that rising energy bills give you heart attacks is an idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I love that dancing clip watched it over and over the other day, it wasn't on this though but was still CT dancing 🤣

This is where it came from, thinking that ridicule bit wasn't real though?

The dancing is a Kurdish wedding dance. Is this the dancing clip you are referring to. The link to the full video is below but you will need to copy and paste it into youtube and the video will come up. I can't seem to copy and paste it properly. Sorry about this.

• Heart
You will find articles going years back that skipping breakfast/intermittent fasting, exercise and sex is all good for your physical health but apparently from 2021-onwards these all cause ‘heart attacks’ 🥴 absolutely no mention of the vaccine causing these health problems though which has been proven. Anyone believing that rising energy bills give you heart attacks is an idiot.
I keep seeing “myocarditis developing in young men and teen boys” who have been vaxxed. I even saw this in the mainstream media somewhere.
I also saw an interesting long thread on Facebook there must of been hundreds of comments from vaxxed women about their menstrual cycles and post menopausal ladies bleeding again after jabs.
Pzifer along with the governments will probably never allow any complications to come out. I have heard conspiracy theories that they want to withdraw the jabs now. My local vaccination centre is empty.

Following the whole Covid epidemic I really don’t trust the mainstream media anymore. I was in two major London hospitals over the whole Covid pandemic, sometimes every 3 weeks. Following phoning 999 I was told “there were no ambulances” “you will wait hours” for an ambulance to come within minutes. Can you imagine a pensioner being told this, they would believe it sadly. The hospitals were completely empty. the doctors in majors were just sat there on their phones. I was lucky to see a few other people in there at the same time. I only sometimes saw cleaners or new parents leaving with babies in the corridors. I have recorded videos and some people do not believe this. I was in a x Ray department at 12pm midday and it was empty, no staff what so ever. Even if nhs staff speak out about this and expose this the media probably would not even publish it as it doesn’t fit the agenda. Like the RF and many other things. Also cases within forced adoption, family court hearings, and when people have sued the NHS for medical malpractice. People who I have known personally within malpractice hit with NDAs. I was led to believe years ago we lived in a democracy but I don’t believe this anymore.

I don’t like how social media tries to silence, I would imagine when “Covid” or anything to do with it is posted even a photo is probably scanned by a robot which does not fit into the agenda isn’t shown on others feeds.

About social media - I always joke that somewhere in the silicone valley there is a drawer of a hard drive on each individual. It scans our pictures videos, and psycho metrically analyses all our data. There is a Cambridge app you can do on yourself, it predicted my age, social class, background etc from my posts within seconds.
It scares me to think there must be a massive tree connecting and linking to who socially knows eachother aswell. I can’t imagine what it knows, it probably knows massive amounts of dirt on people like affairs, stalkers, if someone is in danger. Yet it’s absolutely useless as it doesn’t help in anyway with bullying abuse and pedophillia.. but they they can censor out Covid posts. Black outs on protests 😂

Reactions: 16
I've never eaten breakfast and I always eat only when hungry which sometimes is 24 hours between meals.

I'm often told I have an eating disorder and an unhealthy relationship with food.

I would argue it's the other way round but the food manufacturers have made everyone think constant eating and greed is normal.

Reactions: 16
I've never eaten breakfast and I always eat only when hungry which sometimes is 24 hours between meals.

I'm often told I have an eating disorder and an unhealthy relationship with food.

I would argue it's the other way round but the food manufacturers have made everyone think constant eating and greed is normal.
I don’t think it’s unhealthy to skip breakfast at all, I like to feel light in the morning so will stick to a coffee or a piece of fruit and that’s usually late morning as well. Although I do like to treat myself to a chocolate croissant every now and then, at least I have an excuse now - I am preventing myself from having a heart attack 🤭🥐😁

• Haha
Mass murder.

Anyone else seen a few ladies in the UK with neurological issues after being vaxxed? Instagram accounts were closed.

I also only eat when I’m hungry and I get told the same. I’ve always found it a bit odd that I’m ‘expected’ to eat 3 meals a day at certain times even if I’m not remotely hungry. I eat to live not the other way round. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m also a big fan of eating what I like when I like (within reason) so I have no issue in having steak at 9am or porridge at 7pm.
I do give my kids breakfast, lunch and dinner but they also have about 2 other meals worth of food most days because they’re constantly hungry.

Edit - apologies that wasn’t really CT related. I just like reading here as I’m now apparently a CT because I’ve not taken any Covid injections. 🙄

Reactions: 19
We're conditioned to believe that food will make us happy, enhance our senses, instill passion and energy ... most of it is just advertising though.

I wish I was one of those types who could/would only eat when hungry, and sought to eat only food that provided essential nutrition to fuel my body. Sadly I'm not!

Mass murder.

Anyone else seen a few ladies in the UK with neurological issues after being vaxxed? Instagram accounts were closed.
I haven't heard of / seen that, but I believe it! A lot of vaxxed people are telling me they feel constantly angry and as if their personality has changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We're conditioned to believe that food will make us happy, enhance our senses, instill passion and energy ... most of it is just advertising though.

I wish I was one of those types who could/would only eat when hungry, and sought to eat only food that provided essential nutrition to fuel my body. Sadly I'm not!

I haven't heard of / seen that, but I believe it! A lot of vaxxed people are telling me they feel constantly angry and as if their personality has changed.
Not neurological but dysautomia. I’ve mentioned somewhere on this forum before that I’ve got POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia). I’ve had it for years and manage it reasonably well without medication. Historically, I’ve never known anyone else with it (most people I know had never heard of it until I’d mentioned it). Now I know 3 others - all recently diagnosed but with no prior symptoms. All are female. None have had children in that time (I mention this because I was diagnosed postpartem). They are a mix of ethnicity. Only 1 is in my local suburban area. 1 is rural and 1 lives in a major city. They vary in ages by 13 years. There is only 1 common factor.

• Wow
  • Sad
Another possible cause for heart attacks:

View attachment 1044583View attachment 1044622

View attachment 1044591View attachment 1044595

View attachment 1044598View attachment 1044608

View attachment 1044616

One way to protest:

Thank you for putting all those snips into one place

The dancing is a Kurdish wedding dance. Is this the dancing clip you are referring to. The link to the full video is below but you will need to copy and paste it into youtube and the video will come up. I can't seem to copy and paste it properly. Sorry about this.

Thank you, watching that really cheers me up it's such a happy video.

Mass murder.

My best friend has neurological problems, she is now considered disabled.

Old history:

Electric cars in the US.

View attachment 1043806

I love all of these videos so much, they really get you mindgoing and get the girls asking good questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I also only eat when I’m hungry and I get told the same. I’ve always found it a bit odd that I’m ‘expected’ to eat 3 meals a day at certain times even if I’m not remotely hungry. I eat to live not the other way round. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m also a big fan of eating what I like when I like (within reason) so I have no issue in having steak at 9am or porridge at 7pm.
I do give my kids breakfast, lunch and dinner but they also have about 2 other meals worth of food most days because they’re constantly hungry.

Edit - apologies that wasn’t really CT related. I just like reading here as I’m now apparently a CT because I’ve not taken any Covid injections. 🙄
I kinda is a conspiracy theory. Because most people don't believe that snacks and breakfast were pushed by food manufacturers to sell more food.

People can't believe it when I say I never eat snacks or breakfast, they're pointless and not needed. Also bad for your teeth to eat constantly.

And don't get me started on 2000 calories a day. I'd be the size of a house.

The whole culture around food has been created by food manufacturers to get you buying food, getting fat, they buying diet food. What we are told is not the natural way for a human to eat.

Reactions: 15
Cancer treatment has always fascinated me. I would imagine there are alternative therapies which they withhold as they make very little profit from them. I remember speaking to a women in the pub a few years ago who was convinced cannabis could cure certain types of cancer. I'm very wary of cancer treatments as they always seem to benefit the pharmaceutical companies more than the patient.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There's some really interesting things about cancer treatment. There was someone in America that had a type of natural remedy for mouth and throat cancer and they were harrassed and constantly tried to shut down. They went to Mexico in the end and still treat and cure patients there.

Lots of people believe the body needs to be supported to fight cancer, not poisoned in the process of killing the cancer. Isn't one of the side effects of chemo also more cancer .

Reactions: 11
Cancer treatment has always fascinated me. I would imagine there are alternative therapies which they withhold as they make very little profit from them. I remember speaking to a women in the pub a few years ago who was convinced cannabis could cure certain types of cancer. I'm very wary of cancer treatments as they always seem to benefit the pharmaceutical companies more than the patient.
Yes it's a really interesting topic isn't it?
My husband became friends with a woman a few years ago, who was a kind of natural healer, and she told him she had helped cure a friend of cancer by basically boiling up nettles and getting the friend to consume them. I presume drinking the mixture and even eating it as well. 🤷‍♀️
I also believe that big pharma know about the cures, but suppress them, because they don't profit from it?
Again in regards to my own life, my husband had cancer at 32 and had both radiation and chemo in his groin area (non Hodgkin's lymphoma).
However this didn't stop him from getting me pregnant only 2 years later, nor from taking up martial arts in his mid thirties!

Agree though that in some ways he's lucky, because he must be very strong ?(brought up in an Albanian village, when I saw that video posted the other day of the Kurdish wedding dance that made me laugh, because reminded me of Albanian dancing! They have a strong Muslim/Turkish influence because of the ottoman empire)!
Anyway I digress....

Life shouldn't just be about survival of the fittest! That's what these bastards are trying to create (the elite) with themselves one step ahead, while us plebs suffer from massive dosages of things that could be very harmful, in the long run.
So yes I agree the treatments we have at the moment definitely could do more harm than good?

They might theoretically save lives, but also ruin the quality of them.
I believe there is a gentler, easier, alternative way of doing things, but will they let us find that out?
Or is it to be only hospitals that have that authority or knowledgeable? Aren't they just monopolising everything yet again? So that we have no choice?
I really hope that this will change.

Now just to cheer myself 🤣 up, a video of Albanian wedding dance, hopefully when all this madness subsides, my family can get together again! 🙏
I really miss it.

They have the right attitude, life should be about celebration, dancing not just about being treated as a potential sick patent or spreader of disease.
As the west would have us view ourselves? 🤷‍♀️
Also it's a place (that used to be) full of natural healers and remedies, even Enver Hoxha couldn't kill that off completely!
So there's hope still?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.