Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it's a really interesting topic isn't it?
My husband became friends with a woman a few years ago, who was a kind of natural healer, and she told him she had helped cure a friend of cancer by basically boiling up nettles and getting the friend to consume them. I presume drinking the mixture and even eating it as well. 🤷‍♀️
I also believe that big pharma know about the cures, but suppress them, because they don't profit from it?
Again in regards to my own life, my husband had cancer at 32 and had both radiation and chemo in his groin area (non Hodgkin's lymphoma).
However this didn't stop him from getting me pregnant only 2 years later, nor from taking up martial arts in his mid thirties!

Agree though that in some ways he's lucky, because he must be very strong ?(brought up in an Albanian village, when I saw that video posted the other day of the Kurdish wedding dance that made me laugh, because reminded me of Albanian dancing! They have a strong Muslim/Turkish influence because of the ottoman empire)!
Anyway I digress....

Life shouldn't just be about survival of the fittest! That's what these bastards are trying to create (the elite) with themselves one step ahead, while us plebs suffer from massive dosages of things that could be very harmful, in the long run.
So yes I agree the treatments we have at the moment definitely could do more harm than good?

They might theoretically save lives, but also ruin the quality of them.
I believe there is a gentler, easier, alternative way of doing things, but will they let us find that out?
Or is it to be only hospitals that have that authority or knowledgeable? Aren't they just monopolising everything yet again? So that we have no choice?
I really hope that this will change.

Now just to cheer myself 🤣 up, a video of Albanian wedding dance, hopefully when all this madness subsides, my family can get together again! 🙏
I really miss it.

They have the right attitude, life should be about celebration, dancing not just about being treated as a potential sick patent or spreader of disease.
As the west would have us view ourselves? 🤷‍♀️
Also it's a place (that used to be) full of natural healers and remedies, even Enver Hoxha couldn't kill that off completely!
So there's hope still?
100% agree that big pharma know cures to diseases but it’s all kept under wraps especially with how far advanced we have come with technology but curing disease has never caught up…
How interesting about the nettles curing cancer, I often forage things like nettles, dandelions, cleavers and wild flowers and I like to make teas, skincare and hair tonics with them. I’m a big believer in that a lot of the medical issues/mental health issues can be cured or massively improved by ‘nature’s medicine’. This is how humans lived for thousands of years but since the 1900s it’s almost taboo to suggest to someone to use natural medication rather than pharmaceutical drugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Totally agree with all you've said re: nature is our pharmacy.

Sorry to disrupt the flow of the thread, folks, but remember how many of us have been noticing the more frequent mentioning of HIV/AIDS? It appears others are too.

People were sneered at when commenting on the heart issues and then, when it became too many to negate, it was finally acknowledged.

There were the trials halted in Australia due to participants developing AIDS. Judy Mikowitz warned of this happening at the very beginning of the roll-out. There have been many warnings of ADE from numerous scientists. People succumbing to repeated infections taking hold. The exponential rise in cancer cases- anecdotally more aggressive and rarer ones. 😥

The comments to the tweet above are interesting... there's even mention of flight MH17.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Totally agree with all you've said re: nature is our pharmacy.

Sorry to disrupt the flow of the thread, folks, but remember how many of us have been noticing the more frequent mentioning of HIV/AIDS? It appears that many others are too.

People were sneered at when commenting on the heart issues and then, when it became too many to negate, it was finally acknowledged.

There were the trials halted in Australia due to participants developing AIDS. Judy Mikowitz warned of this happening at the very beginning of the roll-out. There have been many warnings of ADE from numerous scientists. People succumbing to repeated infections taking hold. The exponential rise in cancer cases- anecdotally more aggressive and rarer ones. 😥

The comments to the tweet above are interesting... there's even mention of flight MH17.
I saw that tweet re MH17! It's mental if thats true! I've also heard Judy Mikovits mention aids in reference to this vaccine. It could be a coincidence but once again we've been warned about something from a whistleblower which is now being mentioned in the press. But of course it's not related to the jab, no way!! They must think we're so stupid and easily manipulated.

FYI - the below is a satire but I don't think any of us can tell the difference these days.

Reactions: 9
I'd really recommended everyone to read the book"Empire of pain" about the Sackler family. They created oxycontin then developed a product to later help with addiction. :unsure:

Seems similar here:

1644246465783.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Always been a natural remedy type person so was terrified when husband was told he needed intensive radiation,chemo and a feeding tube to "cure" a tumour. The consultant actually told us that looking at other patients in the waiting room they probably wouldn't survive the treatment or their quality of life would be poor afterwards but because my husband was fit and lived well he would probably be ok.
He was right as some didn't make it , mainly because of the brutality of treatment and malnourishment.
Downloaded free books on Hiv the lies and one on the smallpox vaccine. One of them mentions the SMON virus that they found out was actually caused by the drugs used to treat it , Clioquinol.
Also mentions the Tuskegee syphilis experiment.
I've always loved Vernon Coleman's book about don't let your doctor kill you.
It's a disgrace how many lives are lost and how millions of peoples health ruined all in the name of medicine.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is the second young and healthy student that’s died suddenly this week, I can’t help but wonder… 🙁

:(

I can't see any glee here, but apparently, we are all gleeful when someone dies and it could be the vaccine.
I have teenage grandchildren that have had this vaccine and I am out of my mind with worry. but secretly I'm hoping they die so I can crow about it here. It's also very disrespectful to even say out loud it might be the vaccine..
bleeping knobs!!

I have no idea why one video has posted twice I have tried to edit but only two links there ..

• Heart
Anyone else bleeping now hate the word MiSiNfOrMaTiOn, it physically makes me wince every time I see it. Its so bleeping overused and people just throw it around when they don’t agree with something they see.

In other news delivery driver at work had a heart attack last week and an 81 year old patient told me last week that his consultant at hospital confirmed his recent blood clots were caused by his Pfizer booster jab. He seemed quite sad and disappointed when he was telling me, poor man. Of course I was full of glee hearing this information 🥴. *obvious sarcasm*
The reason we jump on every potential vaccine injury or death is not because it makes us gleeful but because we hope this will finally be the bleeping thing which gets peoples head out the sand, but I honestly think at this point nothing will, even if it slapped them in the face or happened to themselves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I can't see any glee here, but apparently, we are all gleeful when someone dies and it could be the vaccine.
I have teenage grandchildren that have had this vaccine and I am out of my mind with worry. but secretly I'm hoping they die so I can crow about it here. It's also very disrespectful to even say out loud it might be the vaccine..
bleeping knobs!!
Try not to get annoyed about what is said on that thread about all of us, I find it quite funny that a group of women read every comment here and go back to their little safe space to vent about it. Iv noticed their comments are starting to get a bit more nasty and personal which is a shame when they seem to get really upset when they are called sheep etc. I enjoy reading the arguments against certain CT but finishing it off with ‘and they are a bunch of right wing idiots they all have mental health issues or childhood traumas’ really just makes them look triggered. It doesn’t personally annoy me when I read those comments as I know I do not have MH health issues and I had a great childhood but I can see how those presumptions could upset someone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We are struggling at work because one off with complications of a delayed operation and two who coincidentally had very bad reactions to the booster are off having heart and blood tests and on a variety of thinners and moniters. Obviously I'm extremely gleeful about this. 🤬☹

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think the ‘being gleeful about vax reactions’ comment was a bit out of line tbh and surprised it didn’t get moderated, we’ve all got family and friends that are double and triple jabbed and insinuating we would be happy if they died from it is a bit much.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think the ‘being gleeful about vax reactions’ comment was a bit out of line tbh and surprised it didn’t get moderated, we’ve all got family and friends that are double and triple jabbed and insinuating we would be happy if they died from it is a bit much.
The remark reflects really badly on them for saying such things. Most of my family have had this vaccine, I am worried everyday for what long term implications could arise. I am certainly NOT gleeful about any vaccine injury. Very bitter and nasty person who would say such things. And if you hate this thread so much then why are your reading it 😂. Very sad.

Anyway moving on. More preparation for the next load of bs we're going to be fed by the MSM.

Reactions: 13
The slogan was "safe and effective". Same with misinformation. Used to guide and control thought processes.

I am one of those with childhood trauma and sh*t mental health - guess I can't trust the government, because I never learned to trust my own parents. If someone has diabetes are they also one of us cause they can't trust their own pancreas 🤪

Paracetamol can now give you heart attacks too:

1644287183149.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
What are people's thoughts on the Kier steamer Jimmy savile thing.

What I read about it pre all this is he was head of the CPS when the police brought allegations about savile forward and the CPS decided not to go ahead with it. But Kier knew nothing about it. Which I found odd as wouldn't something so high profile go to the top. I've worked at organisations where any celebrity account is kept private and only dealt with by an approved snr person.

Since the Boris comment my husband looked it up and it said Keir was the head of a different organisation to the people who chose not to go ahead with the savile case.

I woulndy be suprised if Keir helped cover it up and now his involvement is being covered up. We know savile was covered up by many people and we believe Keir is controlled oppoition so it would make sense.

Reactions: 6
Anyone at the top would know about it. how many files were "lost"

it's all a distraction as far as I'm concerned.

Your daily giggle

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.