Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a brilliant breakdown - thank you! I've also been wondering how to use Telegram but didn't think to ask here! 🙈
You're more than welcome! It really is quite easy to find things once you've had a little play around- even though I've explained it a bit clumsily!

Forgot to say- it might be an idea to tap 'mute' on the bottom of each chat as you join as, otherwise, your phone will probably be pinging constantly each time something is posted on a chat you're following. It still gets updated, but silently.
If you hold your finger on the name at the top of a group page, some options will come up e.g, mute, media files, links etc, which can be useful too.

I've got a great vid that goes through the basics but I've got so many saved (hundreds!) that I can't find it at the mo. 🤦‍♀️

iamdrsamwhite is the NHS doc who won his case against the GMC in the High Court.
Reiner Fuellmich has a page with great videos.
The BIRD group is Dr Tess Laurie.
World Council for Health is one of the coalitions.
I'm not sure who she is, but I also follow a lady called LauraAboli. I find the things she posts a nice mixture of informative, uplifting and encouraging.

Happy searching and reading! x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone else hearing a lot of talk about HIV again in the media? I wonder if this could be them setting the groundwork for the potential VAIDS from the jabs?

94857CF9-380A-4034-9A5D-586A5E03E210.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yep about more HIV resistant strains.

1644058066476.png

Found this on WHO. It's been running for a while just the month that's different.

1644058423710.png

Peter chambers testified in Congress what they were seeing in military personnel.

1644059529862.png

Like VAERS but only doctors can input info.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Go fund me have withdrew the donation page for the Canadian truckers and will not allow people to claim a refund of their donation. Instead they will be donating the money to organisations of THEIR CHOICE like BLM and green peace.
What a disgrace.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
It wouldn’t shock me if they start to say there is a variant of covid that transmits HIV. I’ve noticed the extra reporting of HIV too after not being emphasised much in the media for many years.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just seen they have backtracked with this tweet:

I hope no one donates to this platform again after this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just seen they have backtracked with this tweet:

I hope no one donates to this platform again after this.

Government sanctioned appropriation of citizens funds

The Government have also booked all the hotel rooms in Ottawa using tax payer money to prevent them being used by protestors.

The Ottawa police are planning a surge and contain strategy on peaceful protestors exercising their rights. Also warrantless searches.

Intelligence agencies are conducting investigations into the protestors.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Government sanctioned appropriation of citizens funds

The Government have also booked all the hotel rooms in Ottawa using tax payer money to prevent them being used by protestors.

The Ottawa police are planning a surge and contain strategy on peaceful protestors exercising their rights. Also warrantless searches.

Intelligence agencies are conducting investigations into the protestors.
Iv just read that about the hotel rooms being booked up what a disgrace they are, I see they are getting ready for another week of protesting and more truckers heading to Ottawa, Trudeau due to come out of his ‘isolation’ in the next few days or will he be spending another week tweeting ‘get vaxxed and boosted’ from Uncle Klaus’ bunker 🤔 Quite interested to see how and when this will end.

Has anyone gone down the rabbit hole of Trudeau's real father? The rumour is he's apparently Fidel Castro's son.

• Haha
Has anyone gone down the rabbit hole of Trudeau's real father? The rumour is he's apparently Fidel Castro's son.
It's been rumoured for years. In the scheme of things it's unimportant but I will say that I don't see any resemblance to Pierre at all.

Here's a bit of background on his mother Margaret

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It's been rumoured for years. In the scheme of things it's unimportant but I will say that I don't see any resemblance to Pierre at all.

God he looks so similar!

Reactions: 5

Fun fact. I saw Castro up close in 2003 when he stayed in a hotel I was working in in Vancouver .

It was a hotel close to the airport and he had a stopover on route back to Havana after a trip to Japan

Here's a video of him being interviewed in the hotel

The hotel had a red carpet for him leading from the hotel entrance to the lifts :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Have just signed up for telegram, still trying to work out how it works. How do I find the info on this please?
Hi, I recently joined Telegram too, and I love it. These are the groups my friend recommended and some I found myself:
Resistance United UK, Rebel News (Canadian news), No More Lockdowns UK, dark_universe_09, Avi Yemini (Aussie news), Tarot by Janine Channel (she's covering the Canadian trucker convoy, as well as a bit of tarot 🙂).
Hope you find something there that you find interesting!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.