Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep saw it on the anti conspiracy thread first .
it's a very old CT. as is about Merkel being Hitler's daughter.. Never heard of B Bush being his daughter but that member gets a lot mixed up. B Bush was satanic though as was her husband and children Oh and good friends with Sadam Hassain who they actually put into power in Iraq

If you have never looked down the Hitler rabbit hole do so. look into Argentina and the testimony of a housekeeper there.

This is an interesting video too

Reactions: 4
I’ve just been sent this…

No idea when it was showed as I don’t have sky 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe it’s fake but it made me laugh! They really are scrambling now lol

Don’t think that worked first time 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just been sent this…

No idea when it was showed as I don’t have sky 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe it’s fake but it made me laugh! They really are scrambling now lol

Don’t think that worked first time 🤦🏻‍♀️
I love that dancing clip watched it over and over the other day, it wasn't on this though but was still CT dancing 🤣

This is where it came from, thinking that ridicule bit wasn't real though?

Reactions: 5
Do you have any particularly good resources on this Purrrrrr? I’m very intrigued and I like the sound of this rabbit hole! It makes me think of the saying “history is written by the winners”.
.. I'm not myself at the moment So can't be looking for links but do searches on Tartaria, mud floods, hidden history, out of place artefacts, giants. ancient aliens, reptilian aliens and

Anunnaki

will try to think of some more things tomorrow

Reactions: 9
.. I'm not myself at the moment So can't be looking for links but do searches on Tartaria, mud floods, hidden history, out of place artefacts, giants. ancient aliens, reptilian aliens and

Anunnaki

will try to think of some more things tomorrow
Thank you so much - gives me somewhere to get started! 🙏

Reactions: 4
Apologies if it's been mentioned before but I only have an old tablet that means I have limited access but just discovered that book download site z-lib.org and have been binge downloading. Very happy to find most of Vernon Coleman books on there, including his vaccine and conspiracy ones. And some Icke plus many more.
Noticed some very strange adverts/articles lately as mentioned before about heart problems, shingles,hiv and now heavy periods!

Reactions: 6
1644132839512.png

This rabbit hole goes deep, doesn't it?

Trying to keep all this info in one place... seed planting

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Things can happen if you mess with nature or with our bodies.
Its crazy isn't it, they are not all even saying the same things.. keeping the confusion going.

Have you noticed even though we are two years into covid,, so many are still confused over almost everything.. What do I do it I test + / how long do I isolate/ what are the symptoms,/ are these covid symptoms ( well yes because everything is a covid symptom now)

Keeping people confused seems to be the way to keep them scared and really wrong-footed.

I pinched your screenshot for my FB thread

Reactions: 13
I know I posted this earlier but we all really need to watch it, the parallels with today and covid is sickening

Reactions: 6
There's a new funding campaign for the truckers now .

People are getting refunds from gofundme and also many are doing charge backs so that gofundme get hit with administration fees.

The new fund is now up to $2 million in one day.

Meanwhile we're at day 10 of the protest, there are other convoys and protests all over Canada

Trudeau is still in hiding- he "needed" to isolate for 5 days at first 10 days ago but I'm not sure what he's claiming now.

He just keeps sending out unconnected virtue signalling tweets and refuses to lead his country.

Reactions: 9
I love reading about Tartaria, in fact, if you're on Telegram, there's a really interesting channel called Tartaria & History.
Here's a website that discusses it and other similar topics: https://www.shiftfrequency.com/history-tartaria-erased/

It's strange how you never see it until you see it. I remember as a kid thinking why have they got such huge doors, why are so many doors and windows under the ground.
I was showing the youngest GC the photos of the large doors. and asked her what did she think.. she said people must have been much bigger then. Same thoughts as me, you and every child at one time. but those critical thoughts are shut down by ignorant adults and teachers who follow a narrative and never questioned what they themselves were taught

At least those three girls are going to be allowed to think and wonder and we will discuss everything. We research things and look deeper. They would not be able to do that at school. shhh slaves built those pyramids nothing else is possible. My girls know there are pyramids everywhere in most countries inside mountains and even under the sea. They know that "crop" circles are also everywhere and have been for many 1000s of years and embedded in rock that can only be seen from the air.

i shall stop waffling and -rocastinating now and get on with something I HAVE to do and get done fully by early tomorrow morning eeeek

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.