Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway moving on. More preparation for the next load of bs we're going to be fed by the MSM.
This one's a good example of how the media get to play all sides of the game, as it were.

There's the OMG we're all going to die

And the 'been around a while, responds to the standard treatment and may even be declining'

(both from 'businessinsider' but different authors, the OMG one was the day after the calm one though more in tune with the majority of reporting of it)

Reactions: 7
While I was reading some posts of the fabulous Dr David Cartland and other brave souls speaking out I was struck by how most of the dissenting posts were nearly word for word the same as some not too far away 🤔🤣.
You lot all seem very sane to me. Definitely intelligent and caring for the greater good. All of our mental healths have suffered lately . I'm glad sneering and sniggering at people who DARE to question makes them feel better because it's all some people have got.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
While I was reading some posts of the fabulous Dr David Cartland and other brave souls speaking out I was struck by how most of the dissenting posts were nearly word for word the same as some not too far away 🤔🤣.
You lot all seem very sane to me. Definitely intelligent and caring for the greater good. All of our mental healths have suffered lately . I'm glad sneering and sniggering at people who DARE to question makes them feel better because it's all some people have got.
Thank you @Poddular ,you have expressed the points I wanted to make myself, but couldn't (because I'm tired and feeling poorly and a bit fed up)!
Absolutely spot on, and well said! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
:(

I can't see any glee here, but apparently, we are all gleeful when someone dies and it could be the vaccine.
I have teenage grandchildren that have had this vaccine and I am out of my mind with worry. but secretly I'm hoping they die so I can crow about it here. It's also very disrespectful to even say out loud it might be the vaccine..
bleeping knobs!!

I have no idea why one video has posted twice I have tried to edit but only two links there ..
Gleeful, most certainly not, how they can even suggest such a thing is just.. 🤯
Angry, yes, I’d like to see ALL of these deaths fully investigated as I’ve never known so many young and healthy people just suddenly, and unexplainably, drop down dead, it’s unbelievable! 😢

This is a very interesting documentary, made in 2011, about false positives for HIV.
It explains how some vaccines, and exposure to malaria and TB can cause false positives.
Also, how different countries have different criteria, and you could test positive in one country but negative in another!

• Wow
I saw a doc a while ago that said human CJD could have come from a vaccine using cow cells. There is a pretty strong theory that hiv came from infected ape tissue used in polio vaccines.

So I wouldn't be surprised if covid vax could give you hiv. They gave all those people with blood clotting Diseases hiv after all

Try not to get annoyed about what is said on that thread about all of us, I find it quite funny that a group of women read every comment here and go back to their little safe space to vent about it. Iv noticed their comments are starting to get a bit more nasty and personal which is a shame when they seem to get really upset when they are called sheep etc. I enjoy reading the arguments against certain CT but finishing it off with ‘and they are a bunch of right wing idiots they all have mental health issues or childhood traumas’ really just makes them look triggered. It doesn’t personally annoy me when I read those comments as I know I do not have MH health issues and I had a great childhood but I can see how those presumptions could upset someone.
I personally find that some people (just from observation they tend to be unhappy middle aged women who don't work and have teenage/adult kids) were the very ones who completely bought into the propaganda from the start and got great pleasure out of shaming people for not getting the jab, not wearing a mask etc to the point where it was almost like it became their no.1 hobby in a very obsessive manner. However, now that we're seeing some scary evidence of people having all kinds of heart conditions and potentially HIV from the jab, the MSM narrative that they bought into is completely collapsing and its almost traumatic for them since they have invested so much time into believing it. I think this is actually why they're becoming nastier. Obviously I am generalising here but I do think there's some truth to it especially since the people who were once right wing conspiracy theorists are actually being proven correct.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm seeing a LOT of mention on Twitter about the "vaccines" containing HIV!

Bloody hell ...

A friend had his "booster" the other day (early 50s, fit as a fiddle) ... he's been bedridden ever since and is so poorly he can't even talk - let alone hold anything down. He just wants to sleep, and his sweat smells so bad that his wife - who's been self-isolating with him - has been changing the sheets up to three times a day ... each time rolling him over as he can't even sit up on his own. Our friend's wife called the doctor and they said just to keep fluids up and get lots of rest - they even said that it's very humid at the moment so it could be linked to that. Unfrickingbelievable! If he's still like this tomorrow, she's going to drive him to the hospital.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm seeing a LOT of mention on Twitter about the "vaccines" containing HIV!

Bloody hell ...

A friend had his "booster" the other day (early 50s, fit as a fiddle) ... he's been bedridden ever since and is so poorly he can't even talk - let alone hold anything down. He just wants to sleep, and his sweat smells so bad that his wife - who's been self-isolating with him - has been changing the sheets up to three times a day ... each time rolling him over as he can't even sit up on his own. Our friend's wife called the doctor and they said just to keep fluids up and get lots of rest - they even said that it's very humid at the moment so it could be linked to that. Unfrickingbelievable! If he's still like this tomorrow, she's going to drive him to the hospital.
It is honestly insane like so many people who were once healthy and fit are in bits with heart issues etc and now some are/will become HIV positive :( it's awful

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My MIL is double jabbed and she has been complaining since before Christmas that her whole body aches, she’s getting sweats and chills on and off and she generally feels run down all the time, she’s got an appointment at the Dr next week, it’s taken so long to even see one and not just a phone appointment. SIL also double jabbed and told me it’s taking her weeks to get rid of a common cold and then she’s catching another shortly after, she said she feels like she’s ill more than she’s healthy lately.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My MIL is double jabbed and she has been complaining since before Christmas that her whole body aches, she’s getting sweats and chills on and off and she generally feels run down all the time, she’s got an appointment at the Dr next week, it’s taken so long to even see one and not just a phone appointment. SIL also double jabbed and told me it’s taking her weeks to get rid of a common cold and then she’s catching another shortly after, she said she feels like she’s ill more than she’s healthy lately.
My girls dance teacher has had Laryngitis, bronchitis and something else over the last 2/3 weeks. She was rarely ill before

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My 19 year old sister's best friend just came back from A+E with pericarditis. Vaccine x3 and she also had covid again too. So many still not even willing to connect the dots.

I have a copy of her snapchat but I don't see the point of having to back up what I say. It's either believed or not.

I finished that empire of pain book. At the end they declared bankruptcy which put a stop to all the lawsuits they had. It actually said 2000 at one point. It doesn't matter though- the company had become a shell and they knew it would only be a matter of time before it started catching up with them so they had started funneling money out of the company for years. They did offer a $3 billion last min offer, but they had made $34 billion in 20 years from that one drug alone.

They also gave the example of another company who had filled for bankruptcy following it's intra uterine devices which actually caused death. They used the same "safe and effective" line and had the audacity to blame the women's hygiene habits when it was their product at fault.

Same thing thought up by Johnson & Johnson:

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This is beyond bizarre. US comedian collapses whilst bragging about how many shots she's had.

Wow, I read about this the other day and see her video speaking about it from the hospital but never see the actual video. Poor cow, People take the piss until it happens to them. The video does look fake though if it is she is a sick B and faked the hospital as well. But her head did hit the floor hard. :(

Just found this

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow, I read about this the other day and see her video speaking about it from the hospital but never see the actual video. Poor cow, People take the piss until it happens to them. The video does look fake though if it is she is a sick B and faked the hospital as well. But her head did hit the floor hard. :(

Just found this

Its all very strange. Talk about irony that she collapsed just as she was boasting about how many jabs she had. Hugo Talks has done a good video on it though.

Its all very strange. Talk about irony that she collapsed just as she was boasting about how many jabs she had. Hugo Talks has done a good video on it though.

Not watched that one just yet but after seeing the clip and listening to her podcast about it... I'm undecided, my cynical mind did magically pop up the question of what do the audience figures look like.

On the other hand it might just be god doing a bit of divine judgement and smiting as it's right after her claiming that jesus loves her the most and that's just not on :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.