Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently anything can cause heart attacks now. Except the covid vaccines of course.
What I find most sinister and quite frankly evil is this so called doctor surely knows he's peddling lies and excuses for the jab but he just doesn't care. How do these people sleep at night?

Reactions: 14
Glad of the attention.

Never known cold specifically to cause heart attacks and blood clots and apparently global warming is causing heart defects in babies. Wonder how all of the pregnant babies in Pakistan, Angola and other hot places have survived previously.

*Sorry should have been "pregnant women+ babies "

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
A nice emotive vid from UNICEF. Funny that they say covid is now in it's 6th year and have 2025 flashing around.

How vaccination in India is going:

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
A nice emotive vid from UNICEF. Funny that they say covid is now in it's 6th year and have 2025 flashing around.

How vaccination in India is going:

I couldn't watch the second video that's sick 😔

Pre covid, when people uses to take about the depopulation agenda, I always said it wouldn't be white countries they depopulate. Mainly because they want us buying their stuff but also because I believe it's all routed in Nazi ideology, they never went away, just moved and took on different tactics.

Watching that unicef video is making me think that the vax in the West could be a double bluff. If they went in straight off and depopulated Africa, it would be obvious. We've already heard they might be bad batches of the vax. Maybe the plan all along was to only give out a few of the bad ones in the West, make everyone believe it's safe. Then through aid vaccinate the 3rd world, but they get all the bad batches.

Reactions: 9
I know I’ve missed the boat on the cancer link. But for what it’s worth…..

This is really interesting and I believe the vaccine is why cancer is exploding…. My dads cancer suffered extreme aggravation after these injections which has resulted him being in critical condition, he was transferred to a hospice a week ago and has now passed, he was 64. The vacccines are worth nothing! The suppression of IRF7 and IRF9 through vaccination and subsequent spike protein production is extremely concerning for long-term cancer control in injected populations. It means that the vaccinated cannot defend themselves from any other pathogens including the ones that are inside their bodies. They cannot keep a check on their own mutations and cancer cells because the gatekeepers of cancer and viruses are the T-cells and the vaccines reduce the natural capabilities of your T cells to fulfill their functions!
Source: https://www.researchgate.net/public..._role_of_G-quadruplexes_exosomes_and_microRNA
So sorry for the loss of your father 😓

I couldn't watch the second video that's sick 😔

Pre covid, when people uses to take about the depopulation agenda, I always said it wouldn't be white countries they depopulate. Mainly because they want us buying their stuff but also because I believe it's all routed in Nazi ideology, they never went away, just moved and took on different tactics.

Watching that unicef video is making me think that the vax in the West could be a double bluff. If they went in straight off and depopulated Africa, it would be obvious. We've already heard they might be bad batches of the vax. Maybe the plan all along was to only give out a few of the bad ones in the West, make everyone believe it's safe. Then through aid vaccinate the 3rd world, but they get all the bad batches.
Even David Beckham is promoting jabs using unicef

Reactions: 4
This is why the non-CT will never understand things from our perspective. They have no idea they are being lied to on a massive scale. until they see that, they won't see anything

Also, Jimmy is shown something about the early polio vaccine that he has never heard of. I have my own thoughts on that (DTT)- but any way vaccines can be shown not to be the wonder cure people think they are- I will take that..

If you fancy going down the polio rabbit hole .. look into DTT it was a pesticide made for something else (malaria I think) that they actually sprayed kids with to stop the spread of polio

This is the warning for DTT

• Wow
With geo engineering - i was surprised to see that news segment at the end. With the new clouds that had been produced. Not exactly a conspiracy theory if it’s been true all along. Plans to reduce global warming by spraying even more chemicals is also okay now. :whistle:

I remember covering DTT in school, it was a pesticide that built up in the food chain and became more concentrated the further along you went.

I’ve always believed in vaccines, but this is making me question what we are given in childhood.

There was the Deagle report which says the US population would drop to 100 million by 2025. The largest remaining population would be China. Because they've already have had years of conditioning.

The English people I know just tend to have one child or two at the most, which is already below replacement level.

Raising food prices is the thing to watch as it will mean many won't be able to feed themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Not sure if this has already been discussed here and I’ve missed it but I have just been made aware of this 😳
I haven’t had a chance yet to read it with a house full of wee ones, has anyone read it yet? Is this why we are being kept busy with Boris nonsense?

Reactions: 6

Not sure if this has already been discussed here and I’ve missed it but I have just been made aware of this 😳
I haven’t had a chance yet to read it with a house full of wee ones, has anyone read it yet? Is this why we are being kept busy with Boris nonsense?
Yes, and it makes for scary reading.
If you are on telegram, there's loads on there about it. It takes quite a while to plough through the gov document and I've found it very useful where people have broken it down. A few have also posted their replies to the points of the consultation.
I agree with you- it is very possible indeed that there is a massive distraction ploy underway 😒

My lawyer friend called the proposed changes "outrageous" .

Yes, and it makes for scary reading.
If you are on telegram, there's loads on there about it. It takes quite a while to plough through the gov document and I've found it very useful where people have broken it down. A few have also posted their replies to the points of the consultation.
I agree with you- it is very possible indeed that there is a massive distraction ploy underway 😒

Have just signed up for telegram, still trying to work out how it works. How do I find the info on this please?

There are some UK convoys starting up, I think? Edit to add flyer

1644008017972.png

I think the shills have their scripts all muddled up. 😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Have just signed up for telegram, still trying to work out how it works. How do I find the info on this please?
I'm still finding my way around on it tbh as it's huge.
Basically, on the home page, I entered White Rose and my county and hit search. Groups will come up that you can tap on and view.

If you feel it is a discussion that you feel interested in/would like to join in with, there is normally 'join' at the bottom of the page for you to tap on. Some are restricted though and you have to be invited.
It's great for finding things local to you- these can often be found by searching 'SITP', 'Awake', 'conscious' for example, followed by your area.

You can also search the names of scientists like Yeadon, Malone etc. who have been silenced on other platforms as they have their own groups. Also, the doctor coalitions that have been formed.

Each group chat has loads of links to others within it and messages get forwarded and shared between groups; so, if something resonates with you, you can tap on the name in the message and it takes you to that discussion.

It's just a case of joining your first group really and it will flow from there. Current affairs, gardening, prepping, peer reviewed papers, spirituality, health, community initiatives, hidden history, support, politics... there's loads on these and more.

Im crap at explaining and have made it sound more complicated than it is 🙈 Hopefully someone can pop on and explain it better!

Like any platform, there are pros and cons but I find it a mine of information.

Ooh, and in your settings- put zero where it says cache or your it'll save all the media you watch to your phone and take up loads of memory.

Hope this helps xx

p.s. Together Declaration and Lawyers of Light are just a couple of groups mentioning legal affairs, but it is a big topic in all the 'awake' groups.

I've figured out how to send web links on to other platforms such as here, but not individual messages. If I find a way, I'll post the breakdown of the proposed reform on here. In the meantime, this may be of interest:

Sorry for the essay!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Basically, on the home page, I entered White Rose and my county and hit search. Groups will come up that you can tap on and view.

If you feel it is a discussion that you feel interested in/would like to join in with, there is normally 'join' at the bottom of the page for you to tap on. Some are restricted though and you have to be invited.
It's great for finding things local to you- these can often be found by searching 'SITP', 'Awake', 'conscious' for example, followed by your area.

You can also search the names of scientists like Yeadon, Malone etc. who have been silenced on other platforms as they have their own groups. Also, the doctor coalitions that have been formed.

Each group chat has loads of links to others within it and messages get forwarded and shared between groups; so, if something resonates with you, you can tap on the name in the message and it takes you to that discussion.

It's just a case of joining your first group really and it will flow from there. Current affairs, gardening, prepping, peer reviewed papers, spirituality, health, community initiatives, hidden history, support, politics... there's loads on these and more.

Im crap at explaining and have made it sound more complicated than it is 🙈 Hopefully someone can pop on and explain it better!

Ooh, and in your settings- put zero where it says cache or your it'll save all the media you watch to your phone and take up loads of memory.

Hope this helps xx

p.s. Together Declaration and Lawyers of Light are just a couple of groups mentioning legal affairs, but it is a big topic in all the 'awake' groups.

I've figured out how to send web links on to other platforms such as here, but not individual messages. If I find a way, I'll post the breakdown of the proposed reform on here. In the meantime, this may be of interest:

Sorry for the essay!!

This is fantastic xx thank you so much for taking the time to explain it so well, I’m away for a nosey lol
The support on this group keeps me going through all this madness. Together we are many

• Heart
One of NZ's Ministers mistakenly revealed the cost of the Pfizer vaccines (to the NZ government):

1644018480108.png

Before he did this, quite a few people were calling into talkback radio stations at various times claiming as fact, that GPs here were getting kickbacks of $50 for every shot they administered, and pharmacies were getting $30 for every shot they administered ... I don't see how that could be the case, given the revelation that they paid $36.50 per shot, although stranger things have happened. The people phoning sounded like they were in the know ... one even said he works in pharmaceuticals. (Could be lying, of course).

What I can tell you is that a pharmacy down the road from me has gone from operating from a very sad little building with a few street parks outside, to a brand new, high-spec, building with a carpark out the back and special vaccine administration roomS (rather than a little space out the back behind a curtain that they previously used). I've also noticed that they no longer have Elizabeth Arden and Revlon counters ... they do sell cosmetics still, but they seem to be very much an afterthought (on the back wall, and not a great selection). The main part of their store is filled with things like blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeters, thermometers, protein shakes and health remedy stuff. Are they relying on shots being a main source of their income? Who knows, but there's no money left currently for anything past boosters:

1644018767386.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

Hope this helps xx

Sorry for the essay!!
This is a brilliant breakdown - thank you! I've also been wondering how to use Telegram but didn't think to ask here! 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.