Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This data is going to blow the whole thing out of the water. The house of cards has already started tumbling. Those that are still aggressively defending mandates and calling those that RIGHTLY questioned it 'anti-vaxers' & insults, are the ones that need the tin foil hats.

It's actually lunacy how anyone could defend it at this point. Frankly I'm embarrassed for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone know anything about this?

View attachment 1032595
An admittedly not the most extensive rummage finds a total of zero articles on that subject by said publication but a nice graphic hosted on NutriTruth (posted 2 days ago) where it seems to be in the company of numerous linked/reposted articles on a variety of subjects under the same broad umbrella which I'm sure would pique the interest of many.

Reactions: 1
This data is going to blow the whole thing out of the water. The house of cards has already started tumbling. Those that are still aggressively defending mandates and calling those that RIGHTLY questioned it 'anti-vaxers' & insults, are the ones that need the tin foil hats.

It's actually lunacy how anyone could defend it at this point. Frankly I'm embarrassed for them!
I'm waiting for someone else to give their interpretation of the results. :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy Antivax Barbie in the meanwhile:

Anyone looking at the skies? I took these photos yesterday.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Anti-vax Barbie 😂 The predictive programming is so obvious, the only people that should be laughing are us at the people buying into this bullshit!

Let's use every single stereotype to make a mockery so that those incapable of any critical thought can feel validated.

I like the Pfizer Tells Lies-zer tee though! 👏

Reactions: 11
Anti-vax Barbie 😂 The predictive programming is so obvious, the only people that should be laughing are us at the people buying into this bullshit!

Let's use every single stereotype to make a mockery so that those incapable of any critical thought can feel validated.

I like the Pfizer Tells Lies-zer tee though! 👏
Iv honestly never came across an anti vax person with the stereotype in that Barbie sketch, most of the anti covid vax people I have spoken to are intelligent and health conscious. Media like to portray us as thickos that smoke cigarettes all day and are unemployed, thankfully most sensible people can now see through the bullshit and as we all know the tide has massively turned.

Reactions: 14
Vaccine thread rather quiet. Just wondering why.

:unsure:

Maybe we should start a printing company?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm rewatching Amazon's Utopia, worth watching if you haven't seen it.

We already have a worldwide fertilizer shortage. One plant out now making the situation worse.

Expect food prices to get higher.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed it’s gotten quieter and quieter these past couple of weeks… 😬😂
I wanted a discussion on pfizer first FOI results. But there's been no bites. No "out of context "/ he's a discreted doctor/ fact checked follow up posts.

Only one question on something that is incredibly huge. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wanted a discussion on pfizer first FOI results. But there's been no bites. No "out of context "/ he's a discreted doctor/ fact checked follow up posts.

Only one question on something that is incredibly huge. :ROFLMAO:
The silence is deafening isn’t it, where art thou dear bots?!! 🧐😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone linked this documentary here before. Just listening to it now.

That's me, it's a docu I love to share because the evidence is right there even when my grandparents were babies- and I'm no spring chicken.- they were manipulating weather etc. Most were done in the days when scientists were proud of their work and talked about it, now that type of things is denied and hidden

Matt is also a very lovely man.

• Heart
From the Dutch lady that did the plandemic series of videos...

One of the positive things that is coming out of this fiasco is the renewed respect for local and community groupings- from group food growing, home-schooling networks etc.. I hope that is happening where you are too.

Humanity, contact, respect and love sound cliché, but I honestly feel that society needs this wake up call to appreciate them properly again.

Love to all xx

Oops, too late to edit:
The series she made was Fall of the Cabal, not Plandemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Do we assume this woman was vaccinated. Since no where in the article does it state she was not? If she was unvaccinated it would have been on the headline, then mentioned about 50 times in the article itself. Along with a family member urging everyone to get a vaccine.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Do we assume this woman was vaccinated. Since no where in the article does it state she was not?
Yes, rest assured if she were not vaccinated it would have been stated at least 10 times within the article!

There's another petition up and running.
Just popping it here if anyone may wish to sign it:

Reactions: 6

Do we assume this woman was vaccinated. Since no where in the article does it state she was not? If she was unvaccinated it would have been on the headline, then mentioned about 50 times in the article itself. Along with a family member urging everyone to get a vaccine.
I didn't listen to the phone call.

Her poor son will be traumatized by that.

Could have also been due to atherosclerosis. Which is more common in Asian folk.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.