Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Climate changes, it always does. We have also always had extremes of weather

We have cold times and warmer times its been the same all through history.
but just like everything they make us throw money at it gets worse even though we do more and more to stop it

When I was a kid in London it was disgusting so much smog/fog and it was an awful colour so people were made to switch to a better fuel most factories that pumped out pollution were shut many years ago now. busses, trucks cars etc had huge trails of black smoke pouring out so the emissions test was brought in.

But now apparently it's getting worse. because no matter what we the actual people do, it gets worse. Meanwhile, those who make the laws have private jets and face no hardship with taxes and hiked prices
just like covid watch what they do. not listen to what they say.
We didn't ask for more and more packaging, more and more lines of food, more and more plastic but we are blamed for it. I had one smallmetal dustbin as a family of 5 the only time it got full was at chrstmas, now look at how many bins we have to hold the crap they wrap around things we need.

plastic, there are many many things that can be done with it, virtually indestructible roads for one but what do they do, they dump it and keep repairing roads that are not fit for purpose and make us the taxpayers keep paying for those repairs, No money to be made from indestructible roads is there? No money to be made from white goods that last a lifetime or cars that last many years. Things are built to last a certain time so you have to keep buying again and again.

Remember every cause seems to get worse the more money ( we give it)

Think about every charity there is ( not the small independent ones) think about the problem has the problem got worse or better since the charity become huge?

There is absolutely nothing wrong and everything right with keeping our planet happy and healthy and pollutant-free but the more we do the worse the crisis gets.

It used to be called global cooling, then global warming but now it's climate change because the climate is very unpredictable. so they picked a new name so you could not say "hold on a moment" 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I watched this yesterday -

It’s got quite a religious slant but the girl who made the video seems extremely knowledgeable and makes some really cogent, interesting points. Essentially, she says that TPTB are now trying to make it abundantly clear that something isn’t right and society is bad and corrupt. They want us to realise this so that we then rise up and demand change and an alternative. The ‘great reset’ isn’t real - it’s just a threat. A threat which is so bad that when they offer ‘the great awakening’ we will be grateful. But ‘the great awakening’ was their end goal all along. Anyway, give it a watch and see what you think. It definitely gave me pause for thought!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been thinking about this energy hike thing and tbh I'm suspicious.

The energy companies must have lost so much revenue from all the commercial properties being closed over lock down. Office working is on the way out which must have been a big revenue stream for them. Now all of a sudden they have to hike up the cost of energy. They're just clawing back loss and have probably given the gov back handers to let them do it.

My husband says that inflation is just a way to get the money people have saved in lockdown out of their bank accounts (he works for a big bank). They don't want people having savings, they want people living pay cheque to pay cheque and being dependent on credit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God I'm absolutely fuming! My daughters class has had a few cases and we've been told to test our children daily. I'm obviously not doing it as I find it completely unnecessary as she's not even unwell! Well my daughter came home today and told me one of her teachers told her that testing is really good because it "keeps us safe" and that it's only a little tickle up the nose!! I'm honestly gobsmacked that they would say this to 4-5 year olds! Should teachers even be saying this to children!? Make me feel so sick that my daughter has been fed such propaganda from the very people who are meant to be looking after and teaching her!
This happened to our 7 year old. The teacher asked the class who all was being tested daily, when my daughter didn’t put her hand up, the teacher asked her directly in front of the rest of the class! I have never been prouder as our daughter said “no I’m not allowed those & it’s my parents decision”
Absolutely disgraceful calling kids out like that

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This happened to our 7 year old. The teacher asked the class who all was being tested daily, when my daughter didn’t put her hand up, the teacher asked her directly in front of the rest of the class! I have never been prouder as our daughter said “no I’m not allowed those & it’s my parents decision”
Absolutely disgraceful calling kids out like that
What a brave girl your daughter is for standing up the the mob. She's obviously got guts and will go far in life! This test is not for anybody's benefit but the state, so my children will never be having one.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
just 6183 died where COVID-19 was the sole cause between 1 February 2020 to 31 December 2021 (i.e. more or less the whole of the scamdemic)

Reactions: 9
just 6183 died where COVID-19 was the sole cause between 1 February 2020 to 31 December 2021 (i.e. more or less the whole of the scamdemic)

Jimmy Dore and Dr John Cambell have both done videos on this.

Reactions: 4

There was a case where someone committed suicide by a shot to the head and they listed it as a covid death and the family fought to change the cause of death because IT'S WRONG and they wouldn't do it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Jacinda didn’t get the memo that the narrative is collapsing. New Zealand entering a 24 day quarantine, I’m surprised they are putting up with it considering what is happening around world with lifting restrictions etc and it is their summer.

Reactions: 14
My spider sense is tingling as peter parker would say. I watched a bit of the Dayzofnoah livestream that he did yesterday. He thinks it's just all intermittent reinforcement- if in a relationship it would be classic hot and cold behaviour. I'm trying to detach from it and not follow things so closely anymore. No point getting on emotional rollercoasters.

I agree inflation is theft.

Moderna stock has already crashed 67%. Think it would be the average Joe investor getting burnt who bought at an all time high. Insider traders have already made their profit and sold just before the crash.

Relative to everything else in the last month:

Amazon down $567.88
Apple down $13.23
McDs down $10.35
Starbucks down $15.43

Commercial places might have been closed but people were at home more.

For the energy crisis I like this channel. His depression series is also really good :

"People could look back in 100 years and they identify the coronavirus epidemic as the moment as a new surveillance regime took place".

DC Mayor has asked residents to ration food at grocery stores. Think the food situation will much worse in the coming weeks.

Think it's also so odd to see economic/ finance guys turn into conspiracy theorists too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Jacinda didn’t get the memo that the narrative is collapsing. New Zealand entering a 24 day quarantine, I’m surprised they are putting up with it considering what is happening around world with lifting restrictions etc and it is their summer.
Are you here (in NZ), @StrawberryCream?

It's a shambles. Nothing makes sense. She's all about making announcements about announcements. Anyone who thinks she's an inspiring and caring leader needs to do their homework, because she is downright dangerous.

Strange things have been happening here for a while and they keep getting weirder. People can't even get a top-up on their mortgages without their spending being very closely scrutinised (see https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/duned...of-187-kmart-trip/76EOT76JLADLAWENKIQMVCKY2Q/ ... which was not an isolated incident) - of course 'they' say, "It's for your own good" - not when others are being turned down for $5k/$10k loans for things which they're more than capable of paying back, because they 'overspend' on nail treatments or whatever. You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you how many places won't take cash ... it's just so strange.

As for the 24-day quarantine, well good luck with that ... the cost of living keeps rising and people need to keep working to feed their families and keep a roof over their heads.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Are you here (in NZ), @StrawberryCream?

It's a shambles. Nothing makes sense. She's all about making announcements about announcements. Anyone who thinks she's an inspiring and caring leader needs to do their homework, because she is downright dangerous.

Strange things have been happening here for a while and they keep getting weirder. People can't even get a top-up on their mortgages without their spending being very closely scrutinised (see https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/duned...of-187-kmart-trip/76EOT76JLADLAWENKIQMVCKY2Q/ ... which was not an isolated incident) - of course 'they' say, "It's for your own good" - not when others are being turned down for $5k/$10k loans for things which they're more than capable of paying back, because they 'overspend' on nail treatments or whatever. You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you how many places won't take cash ... it's just so strange.

As for the 24-day quarantine, well good luck with that ... the cost of living keeps rising and people need to keep working to feed their families and keep a roof over their heads.
NZ has had an easy ride compared to most of the world, though. The tough lockdown at the start meant covid cases were zero for a long time. A lot longer than here in the UK anyway.

I thought Ardern was relatively popular over there. She seems like a dream compared to BoJo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I mean if the gov were trying to get people more reliant on them so they can take more power, it has backfired in the UK gov, because I don't think there has ever been less trust or confidence in them.

Tbh this whole shambles has shown me our government well and truly doesn't work. The world is a very different place to how it was when our political system was put in place.

Time to smash it up and start again. For one, with the types of communication we have now, the people should get more says on stuff. We don't need an MP to vote on stuff for us. Just do an online poll.
i think thats what they want ppl so sick of govts they demand a change and that ushers in the nwo

Reactions: 4
NZ has had an easy ride compared to most of the world, though. The tough lockdown at the start meant covid cases were zero for a long time. A lot longer than here in the UK anyway.

I thought Ardern was relatively popular over there. She seems like a dream compared to BoJo.
Don't believe the hype. A lot of people are waking up to how dangerous she is. Whenever there's really bad news to report, she sends one of her subordinates, and then goes MiA for a period ...

Yes, we have had it relatively easy compared to a lot of countries but we have very few ventilators and ICU facilities and staff ... with this new 24-day isolation period for those who've come into contact with positive cases, the workforce is going to shrink dramatically.

Reactions: 6
Hi would you mind linking the subreddit r/Ireland… Couldn’t find it. Stay strong everybody

Reactions: 1

Zero covid doesn’t work, the only way NZ are going to keep their cases low is if they stay closed off from the world forever.
Are you actually ok? Seems like a dream? Yeah mabye if your dream is living in a totalitarian shithole under a dictator 👍🏼

Reactions: 10
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.