Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't the metaverse tie into the human augmentation theory? Man will merge with machine? Control over death in a way?

There was also the movie Surrogates.

"In 2017, humans live in near-total isolation, rarely leaving the safety and comfort of their homes, thanks to remotely-controlled synthetic bodies that serve as "surrogates," designed as better-looking versions of their human operators."

Just after my grandmother died I remember staying up the whole night playing the Sims 4. It was easier to focus on providing for the needs of a fictional character and avoid real life.

Will be be conditioned to just staying indoors ? It's a faff sometimes,and I can't always face it but I feel so much better outside walking in woods.

Woulndt work. Some people just can't stay in. Some people find it hard to sit still a lot.

There will be a portion of people that will disappear into the meta verse, just as there always has been people that live on the internet - even back in the day when it was just chat rooms and dialup.

Reactions: 3
Noticed this in Sam smith's music video that premiered in July 2019. Like Madonna nice use of the plague face mask hey? Also does the usual hand symbol at the end.

1643234017961.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Because it will be avatars interacting all looking like you would like to look while you are sitting in your PJs stuffing your fat face, probably have a number of aliases for trolling purposes.
I can see that would appeal to some people but I can't see it taking over the world. Not my cup of tea.

Reactions: 7
Do you think mark zuckerberg and other elite billionaires will be on the metaverse and allow their kids to be on it… absolutely not. I’m sure Iv read that bill gates doesn’t allow his kids to have any screen time.

Reactions: 10
Do you think mark zuckerberg and other elite billionaires will be on the metaverse and allow their kids to be on it… absolutely not. I’m sure Iv read that bill gates doesn’t allow his kids to have any screen time.
Yeah apparently no one that works in insta, FB etc let their kids have smart phones.

These tech guys will push anything that is addictive that they can make money from. But I think the only people that will get sucked in to a meta verse are the same people that are internet addicts now.

We all just need to be careful to keep kids off it We can already see the damage insta is doing to children given free access to it.

Reactions: 8
I'm reading the book empire of pain by Patrick Keefe- it's about the Sackler family. They actually used that same line in their defense that it was those with the personality (of addiction) that got addicted to their drugs. It's really good if you want to see how american doctors were swayed by advertising campaigns too. With the metaverse they will have hired full teams of people to figure out how to get regular people hooked. .

1643236820277.png

P.s thanks to whoever recommended that other book IBM & the holocaust - finished it yesterday .

Last edited:
I can see that would appeal to some people but I can't see it taking over the world. Not my cup of tea.
Choice no, but things seem to be leading down a different route, We know they are leading us to believe lockdowns are a good thing for the climate as is curfew. over a short time, they would get longer before we know it people would be hooked in

. They are rewiring people's brains, look how many now believe natural immunity isn't a thing. and never was.
To me, that is shocking I'm of the generations that let their child catch chickenpox on purpose
Americans believe chickenpox is dangerous and vaccinate for it they now have a shingles epidemic in children but they blame the unvaccinated for that even though shingles is not contagious other than you can get chickenpox from someone with shingles, It does make sense like most things these days but those who know no different will make it make sense.
They are wiping peoples memories and teaching children things that are not true.

This is why if you have any possible way to take your children out of school you should do it, find like-minded people and even if you cant stop work find a group where some work and some are with the children.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I've noticed a many of the intelligent, compassionate, original thinkers have stopped posting across the threads. I've been genuinely in awe of some of these posters and eternally grateful to them the last two years. But I can't blame them for many reasons a lot of us are wary of what to think now and who wants to get caught up in an endless loop with people who still won't veer from the shillsheet.
Personally I've been getting strange adrenaline type shaking for no reason, all I know is I'm not engaging, reading, listening to or joining in any "outrage" at "buffoon Boris's" parties. I mean FFS do people think they have just found this out. Are people really outraged at this after silence and compliance from 90% of them during the horrors of the last two years.
All I know is I still can't see my family and friends. All I know is the propaganda adverts are still on the radio every few minutes including a new one talking to us like children about shingles 🤔. Is this a vaccine side effect?
Went to a city yesterday and I sat watching the mainly overweight, people shuffling along in tracksuits ,clutching bottles of fizzy drink with half their faces covered in the fresh air. Obviously this is a generalisation but I can't express how it made me feel.
All these false reality adverts ( I only listen to the radio, I'm sure TV will be worse) for plant based fake food, people living in "internet", "period", funeral poverty,, false statements about how products save the planet, false statements about necessities of vaccines... all a pile of bollocks that will be swallowed hook line and sinker by dumbed down Britain.
Love to you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've noticed a many of the intelligent, compassionate, original thinkers have stopped posting across the threads. I've been genuinely in awe of some of these posters and eternally grateful to them the last two years. But I can't blame them for many reasons a lot of us are wary of what to think now and who wants to get caught up in an endless loop with people who still won't veer from the shillsheet.
Personally I've been getting strange adrenaline type shaking for no reason, all I know is I'm not engaging, reading, listening to or joining in any "outrage" at "buffoon Boris's" parties. I mean FFS do people think they have just found this out. Are people really outraged at this after silence and compliance from 90% of them during the horrors of the last two years.
All I know is I still can't see my family and friends. All I know is the propaganda adverts are still on the radio every few minutes including a new one talking to us like children about shingles 🤔. Is this a vaccine side effect?
Went to a city yesterday and I sat watching the mainly overweight, people shuffling along in tracksuits ,clutching bottles of fizzy drink with half their faces covered in the fresh air. Obviously this is a generalisation but I can't express how it made me feel.
All these false reality adverts ( I only listen to the radio, I'm sure TV will be worse) for plant based fake food, people living in "internet", "period", funeral poverty,, false statements about how products save the planet, false statements about necessities of vaccines... all a pile of bollocks that will be swallowed hook line and sinker by dumbed down Britain.
Love to you all.
GTSY ❤
I know so many are backing away from all SM my daughter and her friends don't use any of it anymore. they meet up and keep a community thing amongst themselves. even holidays are now based around those who are awake and aware of what is going on.
I keep telling myself to delete everything just use the WWW for what I want it for. it's so hard though. If I lived with family or friends it's easy for me to never log on .. I've been away from home for between a week and 4 mths and not logged in to anything at all.

I'm hoping to get myself sorted with a friendship group and back away from it all. Get myself so busy with life that I don't miss the internet .. it's easier in the lighter mths than it is now as will be in the garden a lot of the time.

For many years now my own personal mantra has been,

"When you stop watching what they want you to watch, you will see the world is nothing like they tell you it is"

It's 100% the truth' as how can you be a normal functioning person when there is so much fear put out there

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Love to you all.
Great post @Poddular and nice to see you back.
I completely agree with you, that we are living in times of mass conformity/brainwashing and as shown in the spot on video posted by @StrawberryCream ,
Mass formation pyschosis.
What a time to be alive 😜!
That's why I still pop in to Tattle life , I still need to check with people, did you see this? Or has this really happened? (Almost as if you can't believe quite believe it, sometimes?)
Or more importantly it's good to check in on people, some others on this site, are better at doing that than me, but I always really appreciate it. (y)

Doesn't it just feel like some of us are living in a different reality, from others?
That in itself can be a bit lonely or frustrating although I will say, that at least the people on this thread have the courage of their convictions, are not weak minded and engage in critical thinking.
I think that's what so called conspiracy theorists are anyway, critical thinkers, that dare to put their heads above the parapet?
With the inevitable backlash, programmed response that elicits from some others?

Just wanted to say that a while ago, I also had some adrenaline type shaking, and also if I am honest I was also spending too much time online.
I have to admit that yes too much scrolling is a sign of being addicted to stress. (Which is so easily done these days I think, almost without being aware of it?
As if stress (or fear or anxiety) are the new normal?
I found I was being affected by it, so I started going to you tube and finding some theta meditation video's to watch and listen to (inspired by the thread on here about manifestation).
They really work for me, and now I incorporate them into a daily routine, and I do find them so calming and relaxing.
I don't know if they would be helpful for you, but it could be worth a try?
I know you are into yoga and basically anything that gives us a bit of respite or relief from the state of the world right now, or politics, or society is heartily welcomed in my opinion.
It can be a bit too much, but that's only because you are self aware @Poddular , that's the price you pay for being intelligent (also having emotional intelligence)?
You can reach burn out?
Has happened to me previously a few times?

So the sense I get is ,it's ok to be numb and desensitized and parrot back the same old expected lines/lies? That's not a threat?
To be robotic and mechanical and do what's expected I guess is a kind of armour that some people wear for protection?
They think, but really all they are doing is duping themselves and subduing their source of energy until it hardly register's at all?
Just living as a kind of disembodied talking head?
We both know that we can't and won't do that!
That's not life... it's not the answer and it never will be.
So at least you know...you are alive 😜 and open to communication and experience..and different sources of information..they could lockdown the country, but they can't put a lockdown on your mind or empathy or soul!
If that makes sense? Anyway I think you know what I am trying to get at! :D
Take care 🖐 and nice to see you back again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
30 mins long but worth a watch if you use tiktok

Just watched, very interesting and concerning. I then watched one by the same guy about the metaverse and now I'm a bit more worried about it

Their strategy is to get popular culture and religion on there so people will feel they have no choice to join, then you get addicted.

These internet companies, they're like the tabacco companies of today. They need regulation.

Mine are only pre school at the mo, but they won't be getting smart phones. I don't care how "uncool" that is. My step son was allowed a phone from like 7, he's a teen now and his whole life is just internet stuff. It's so dull, get a hobby do some sport.

re- adrenaline type shaking

Yes, IMO it's your body telling you to get the hell out of whatever it is you are engaged in. Nevermore so than when trying to debate with those you know that deep in your soul are not everyday people. Shills. My body tells me who they are. it's not just a differing opinion as have many debates with people who don't agree with me but don't get that feeling at all and it's not always those who disagree, I have the same feeling sometimes with those who are agreeing with me.

Even those on youtube etc I used to like to watch or read here and there I am now getting that feeling and just know they were there to pull people in and now are trying to divide us.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The metaverse thing terrifies me, my children are 9,7 and 5. They are all autistic and completely addicted to screens, it's the biggest mistake I made as a parent.
I never saw it as an issue because they've grown up with screens and up until the last year or 2 weren't really interested in them, they would rather play with toys or together, they loved going out and being in nature.
Since the pandemic, they have become addicted, going from one screen to another.
They absolutely hate going out now, I'm not sure if its because of lockdown but they would rather stay inside.
They love customising their online characters and my 9 year old is quite insecure about how he looks and even hates his own voice (school bullies, but pulled them out of school in 2019) so I can see how the metaverse would appeal to them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
They’ve been trying to ruin the west for decades and it’s worked. We no longer value family, religion, having a community, we now value money, appearance and social media. Our lives are shallow, most people have no meaning or purpose to their life, science is the new religion, everyone is on anti-depressants. It’s been a slow decline of our society so it’s almost went unnoticed and the younger generations know no different. I agree with you @Brigitjonesbuttcheek about not giving your children a smart phone, mine won’t be having one either. I actually never had a smart phone until I was 16 and all my friends did when we were in high school, funnily enough they are all on Facebook and tiktok and ignore the articles I will send them, I much prefer tattle as well.

The metaverse video

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The metaverse thing terrifies me, my children are 9,7 and 5. They are all autistic and completely addicted to screens, it's the biggest mistake I made as a parent.
I never saw it as an issue because they've grown up with screens and up until the last year or 2 weren't really interested in them, they would rather play with toys or together, they loved going out and being in nature.
Since the pandemic, they have become addicted, going from one screen to another.
They absolutely hate going out now, I'm not sure if its because of lockdown but they would rather stay inside.
They love customising their online characters and my 9 year old is quite insecure about how he looks and even hates his own voice (school bullies, but pulled them out of school in 2019) so I can see how the metaverse would appeal to them.
I completely understand how you feel @S29S37 I am having the same struggle with my autistic children.
The problem began a few years ago when, my husband bought my then 14 year old a playstation, much to my anger and disappointment.(I did not agree)!
He then started locking himself away in his room,and becoming more anti social.
He is the eldest and my other 2 boys seem to use him as a role model, so eventually it opened the door to other forms of technology...
My other son (only one year younger) wants a Wii, the youngest then wanted a Nintendo console....:rolleyes:

All this because tbh, we had problems with the eldest...and basically my husband bribed him to stay at school and complete his GCSEs.
It worked to a certain extent thankfully my son passed and got good grades, however things that are habit forming are difficult to break ...in hindsight I don't think it was worth it? 🤷‍♀️

That's because we as a family are all to varying degrees ASD/ADHD and also with families with addiction issues....so I share your pain at this....
It's been alienating as a family, we had lockdown and yet everyone seemed to be living in their own isolation!
I succumbed as well, as I said previously, I admit to spending far too much time scrolling...sadly when I was depressed and had nearly given up, it was a case of better the devil you know?
Yet at the same time it kept me going, you can't win sometimes?
So it's hard, I have been in that place (still not out of it yet completely, but I'm getting there)!

The wake up call for me, was when my son visited the special school, and the teacher noticed straight away that he had been having too much screen time.
She just told me what I already knew, but hadn't really faced up to?
Also doesn't help when you are naturally an introvert or homebody? I read that too much time indoors can lead to raised cortisol levels, so again it's stress being prescribed for people (on doctors orders, stay inside restrictions, it's not safe etc) and this is one of the effects....as I wrote it's become normal?

This is scary, I know but all I can say in my case is..it's a wake up call! (However you only become receptive to that, once you have already started to wake up imo!)
It's reached critical point....my kids are not lost, but they had slumbered into bad habits (so had I).
Bad habits never seem like that in the beginning, that's why they are seductive, they seem to offer temporary relief, from frustration or a problem or from boredom or lack of stimulation?
Loneliness has also been a big player during this pandemic?
Also think of people on the autistic spectrum, who usually struggle to socialise or fit in, sometimes being online can seem like a blessing?
Maybe it is in small doses, but I will readily admit that, it's so easy to lose control over the allocated time allowed?

So for myself, I am going to get advise and help from the specialists that work in the school.
Also use a timer (I am going to buy one for myself as well)....stay strong and centred in yourself as well.
That's so important, I have been flaky sometimes and inconsistent (when depressed) and that's what keeps children stuck in that bad habit loop?
They could get away with pushing my buttons, or if not me then dad, so tbh...being resilient as a parent or as a partnership (United front) is vitally important.

Just wanted to say that, put it this way, we have survived we have come this far, let's not give up at the last hurdle?
I recently as part of inner development work, have had to face up to all the things that I didn't like about myself, including as a parent.
All the dsyfunctional ways I had previously reacted, all the over compensation or over protectiveness I had used, all the battles I had with my husband (because previously even when I was right, I was wrong and sometimes vica versa), all that had to be turned on its head, and seen from a different and more compassionate perspective.
It's grief tbh ....and I cried quite a lot...we all have our Achilles heal, and I have always been fairly tough, so I wasn't used to being vulnerable.
That hurt.....but don't give up or despair, because that's the answer as well?

That hurt part of us and our children, it's calling out for change . .and a different way of doing things ..I feel now that I can do this.
You can do it too, tbh you sound like a better more consistent, more responsive parent than me, one more attuned to their feelings and more involved in their world, so if I can now gradually and with peace and enjoyment.....ease into another way of doing things, you can do it too!

For example, my husband is back on board, he now takes my youngest son, to the outside gym, goes on walks, also the theta meditation I use, I also put it on for them, (at a distance) on loud speaker, when they sleep.
I also started cooking more, being more careful about what they eat,
Also becoming more grounded and feeling more assertive myself is important (yes I can say no and mean it, and set limits)!
Finally it's been a long hard slog, but I bring it back to this, questioning things (ooh conspiracies), led me to question myself, and others and now I am not complacent anymore?
I investigate, I research, I find answers, I,m not afraid of going outside my comfort zone anymore, it's liberating, it's invigorating and it's given me renewed purpose.
Children can feel that too? They also are beginning to wake up (out of hibernation) and look around them, and ask questions?
It's small steps, but it's already having an impact.
Most of all I now believe and feel that it's having an impact, and that feeling of positivity is now becoming more widespread and prevalent.
We can do this! Not as a fight but one step at a time, my best wishes, 💗 you got this.
You did it before (kids never forget) and you can do it again, with a happier and healthier lifestyle....
Just go about it easily and go easy on yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Great post @Poddular and nice to see you back.
I completely agree with you, that we are living in times of mass conformity/brainwashing and as shown in the spot on video posted by @StrawberryCream ,
Mass formation pyschosis.
What a time to be alive 😜!
That's why I still pop in to Tattle life , I still need to check with people, did you see this? Or has this really happened? (Almost as if you can't believe quite believe it, sometimes?)
Or more importantly it's good to check in on people, some others on this site, are better at doing that than me, but I always really appreciate it. (y)

Doesn't it just feel like some of us are living in a different reality, from others?
That in itself can be a bit lonely or frustrating although I will say, that at least the people on this thread have the courage of their convictions, are not weak minded and engage in critical thinking.
I think that's what so called conspiracy theorists are anyway, critical thinkers, that dare to put their heads above the parapet?
With the inevitable backlash, programmed response that elicits from some others?

Just wanted to say that a while ago, I also had some adrenaline type shaking, and also if I am honest I was also spending too much time online.
I have to admit that yes too much scrolling is a sign of being addicted to stress. (Which is so easily done these days I think, almost without being aware of it?
As if stress (or fear or anxiety) are the new normal?
I found I was being affected by it, so I started going to you tube and finding some theta meditation video's to watch and listen to (inspired by the thread on here about manifestation).
They really work for me, and now I incorporate them into a daily routine, and I do find them so calming and relaxing.
I don't know if they would be helpful for you, but it could be worth a try?
I know you are into yoga and basically anything that gives us a bit of respite or relief from the state of the world right now, or politics, or society is heartily welcomed in my opinion.
It can be a bit too much, but that's only because you are self aware @Poddular , that's the price you pay for being intelligent (also having emotional intelligence)?
You can reach burn out?
Has happened to me previously a few times?

So the sense I get is ,it's ok to be numb and desensitized and parrot back the same old expected lines/lies? That's not a threat?
To be robotic and mechanical and do what's expected I guess is a kind of armour that some people wear for protection?
They think, but really all they are doing is duping themselves and subduing their source of energy until it hardly register's at all?
Just living as a kind of disembodied talking head?
We both know that we can't and won't do that!
That's not life... it's not the answer and it never will be.
So at least you know...you are alive 😜 and open to communication and experience..and different sources of information..they could lockdown the country, but they can't put a lockdown on your mind or empathy or soul!
If that makes sense? Anyway I think you know what I am trying to get at! :D
Take care 🖐 and nice to see you back again.
Thank you @Misbehaving. As per your posts take my breath away. Thank you for your advice.

I've never been into the internet, never had a smartphone and think this future they are selling to people of smartphones,smart TVs,smart speakers,smart meters, permanent connectivity is no way to live. It's not life as we know it and doesn't create choice, it creates clones, self obsession,emptyness and families isolated, together but not truly together.
I only ever checked my emails on an old tablet but during lockdown I got addicted to Tattle, mainly because of people like yourself @Misbehaving , @Purrrrrrr ( @chipmunk ❤) and ALL the other fantastic lovers of truth and justice. It made me feel less alone in the parallel universe we've inhabited on a grand scale lately. Ive never done any social media and can't be arsed with YouTube .
Yes I hold my 🙋 I do realise I'm addicted to Tattle and the bad outweighs the good for me a lot. Its not healthy.But I find it hard to turn my back on the lies,bs,false reality,agenda, scaremongering especially when people are losing their jobs/have lost their jobs etc and it's great to read like minded people's posts as in my real life no one seems to give a monkeys!! Self preservation from them perhaps but that doesn't make it right in my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.