Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like those in the US congress the majority of whose stock portfolios have beaten the S&P 500 . Nobody is that good. 🥴

That report says sep 2020 in the corner.

Reactions: 5
Yes, have just read through this @Purrrrrrr

It seems to be the same techniques time and again: big distractions, lulling people into a sense of relief only to hit them with something larger, gaslighting...

As always, I really hope I am wrong, but is anyone else feeling that so far has just been the preamble?

The infrastructure of digital ID is now in place, the Russia &Ukraine debacle, Marburg cases in Africa, climate fear-mongering, supply chain issues... even a story of lab-bound monkeys escaping en-route after a crash...

So many more people are now looking more objectively, and less trustingly, at what we are told; this will surely increase the more TPTB over play their hand.

Terrible as all this may be, perhaps things are unfolding as they need to and that, conversely, leads to a sense of positivity.

The human spirit, togetherness and love are stronger than they seem to appreciate. Possibly they are so lacking in compassion and humanity that these are almost inconceivable notions for them?

Reactions: 6
Includes the usual justification of 'everyone gives their info to Facebook so everyone else should get it too, especially the government'.

That one's a bit old though (pub. Sept 2020), the most recent update does make for more concerning reading as they fine tune and sharpen the reasoning, all for enabling/enhancing the digital economy (etc).

More here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/national-data-strategy
Latest update being Nov 2021 https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...nlocking-the-value-of-data-across-the-economy
"November 2021: National Data Strategy Mission 1 Policy Framework published. This publication specifically aims to drive Mission 1 of the NDS (unlocking the value of data across the economy)."
Spot the euphemism for buying/selling our personal data/info.

Includes the usual justification of 'everyone gives their info to Facebook so everyone else should get it too, especially the government'.

That one's a bit old though (pub. Sept 2020), the most recent update does make for more concerning reading as they fine tune and sharpen the reasoning, all for enabling/enhancing the digital economy (etc).

More here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/national-data-strategy
Latest update being Nov 2021 https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...nlocking-the-value-of-data-across-the-economy
"November 2021: National Data Strategy Mission 1 Policy Framework published. This publication specifically aims to drive Mission 1 of the NDS (unlocking the value of data across the economy)."
Spot the euphemism for buying/selling our personal data/info.
Thanks for that and you @rainbowlemon. I thought that recent one wasthe one I had posted. I had a few open in my search bar.

Reactions: 3
Lots of interesting things going on in the skies lately

Would love to have seen this!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yep shuv it!!!

This is actually scary.

There will be many people that metaverse will appeal to, mainly people that have a depressing life, stay indoors and have no friends, I really can’t see many ordinary people using it as the initial response to it hasn’t been that great. I don’t know much about buying land on the metaverse but the cryptocurrency $mana that is used to buy virtual plots was up over 700% after the metaverse announcement in November.
EDBDE9B0-3F5F-45F6-A12A-9036DE166720.jpeg

There will be many people that metaverse will appeal to, mainly people that have a depressing life, stay indoors and have no friends, I really can’t see many ordinary people using it as the initial response to it hasn’t been that great. I don’t know much about buying land on the metaverse but the cryptocurrency $mana that is used to buy virtual plots was up over 700% after the metaverse announcement in November.
View attachment 1015649
There are many already being made too scared to go out. its almost like it was planned

Reactions: 13
I don't think the metavers will work.

I think the reason people like social media over real life (somtimes) is the same reason people like texting over phone calls and the same reason people getting really aggressive when behind the wheel but not face to face

People like the anonymity of social media and people communicate in a different way when writing. If you make it like face to face talking the what's the point.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't the metaverse tie into the human augmentation theory? Man will merge with machine? Control over death in a way?

There was also the movie Surrogates.

"In 2017, humans live in near-total isolation, rarely leaving the safety and comfort of their homes, thanks to remotely-controlled synthetic bodies that serve as "surrogates," designed as better-looking versions of their human operators."

Just after my grandmother died I remember staying up the whole night playing the Sims 4. It was easier to focus on providing for the needs of a fictional character and avoid real life.

Will be be conditioned to just staying indoors ? It's a faff sometimes,and I can't always face it but I feel so much better outside walking in woods.

Last edited:
I don't think the metavers will work.

I think the reason people like social media over real life (somtimes) is the same reason people like texting over phone calls and the same reason people getting really aggressive when behind the wheel but not face to face

People like the anonymity of social media and people communicate in a different way when writing. If you make it like face to face talking the what's the point.
Because it will be avatars interacting all looking like you would like to look while you are sitting in your PJs stuffing your fat face, probably have a number of aliases for trolling purposes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.