Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought so when I first saw it too.

The suspect who betrayed the Frank Family has been identified after 77 years. They also used AI technology.

Yes and when she hits that guy over the head for not having his kids vaccinated. I'm not sure if I can even face watching on if this is what the premise of the storyline is going to be.

Reactions: 5
Yes and when she hits that guy over the head for not having his kids vaccinated. I'm not sure if I can even face watching on if this is what the premise of the storyline is going to be.
It gets a bit better once the baby gets better. I still think season 1 was the best though. He had the best vibes with Beck, neighbour just seemed tacked on.

Reactions: 2
It gets a bit better once the baby gets better. I still think season 1 was the best though. He had the best vibes with Beck, neighbour just seemed tacked on.
Yes I agree and I can't stand Love. Find her really annoying. But the anti vaxx is what really made my blood boil. And both my children are fully vaccinated!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought so when I first saw it too.

The suspect who betrayed the Frank Family has been identified after 77 years. They also used AI technology.

That was intresting

Re, You, I see that as well. I binge-watch a few things and you can see the propaganda everywhere. watch things like chigargo meds/fire. the older ones not sure on the newer ones. Code Black also police programmes where there will be CT and they are all wierdos who live in a basement 🤣

Reactions: 4
Iv been seeing climate change propaganda on YouTube videos a lot lately, one I seen today was for Beyond Meat where the voiceover woman states that farmers don’t need to farm cows anymore, we can buy beans from them because they have amount of protein as beef. I am all for eating more veg and think everyone needs to incorporate it into their daily diet but claiming you get the same level of protein from beans as beef is straight up lies. How much beans would you need to eat exactly? Because this is comparison of 100g of each

42162438-584B-478C-924F-A024AF354A06.jpeg

28B6D091-C9E5-48D9-A179-2C83875B1C8D.jpeg

Reactions: 6
That was intresting

Re, You, I see that as well. I binge-watch a few things and you can see the propaganda everywhere. watch things like chigargo meds/fire. the older ones not sure on the newer ones. Code Black also police programmes where there will be CT and they are all wierdos who live in a basement 🤣
I read her diary every year and it's the audiobook I last finished listening too. I'm surprised her father did receive an anonymous letter with the name previously though. I thought it might have been one of the workers.

Atleast the guy in the enemy of the state had a farady cage to go with his tin foil hat. 🥴

My cousin + his wife + his brother all have covid at the moment. All have been vaccinated and this is the second time they're ill with it. I do believe the vaccines weaken your immune system.

Reactions: 9
My cousin + his wife + his brother all have covid at the moment. All have been vaccinated and this is the second time they're ill with it. I do believe the vaccines weaken your immune system.
Really strange, I also know people that have tested positive twice and it’s always been right after the second dose or booster 🤔

Reactions: 12
Really strange, I also know people that have tested positive twice and it’s always been right after the second dose or booster 🤔
All I know is before the vaccines were rolled out I knew absolutely no one who had had Covid and now I know so many people getting it and all of them are vaccinated.

Reactions: 18
Not to jinx myself but I'm surprised that I still haven't had it and I live in London. I have traveled into the UK. Been in hospitals for the past two years. Also gone back and forth between Brighton and London by train and on buses maskless and in shops almost daily for the past three months.

Reminds me of that lyric from the Madona Eurovision song " It's not in the air, it's inside of us".

Reactions: 10
Iv been seeing climate change propaganda on YouTube videos a lot lately, one I seen today was for Beyond Meat where the voiceover woman states that farmers don’t need to farm cows anymore, we can buy beans from them because they have amount of protein as beef. I am all for eating more veg and think everyone needs to incorporate it into their daily diet but claiming you get the same level of protein from beans as beef is straight up lies. How much beans would you need to eat exactly? Because this is comparison of 100g of each

View attachment 1002979
View attachment 1002980
Green beans are legumes. Maybe look at kidney beans etc.

Reactions: 3
8.6g of protein for 100g of kidney beans so still nowhere near the same amount of protein as 100g of beef.
Then factor in the amount of fibre, fat etc. for a comprehensive nutritional viewpoint. The average woman needs 45g protein a day, very easy to get without eating meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just read the comments on the latest bbc article about covid.
The amount of vitriol towards us "anti-vaxxers" (though I wonder how many of us are against all other standard vaccines) is insane.

We are essentially being blamed for covid being around still and no one accepts that getting jabbed doesn't make one jot of difference. No one accepts that NOTHING about this pandemic adds up.

Also the tone disgusts me - an attitude that anyone skeptical of the jab is a daily mail reading, tin foil hat wearing moron and they, the educated bbc reader (because the bbc would never push an agenda!) know what is best for us.

You know what? Screw it. If this is how the establishment want to divide us, so be it. All other ways they try - class, race, wealth, gender - are so petty that I'm relieved to finally have an us v them which sets the critical thinkers against the brainwashed sheep.

(And actually, I'm a daily mail reader. I'm sure this makes me a bigot in their eyes but maybe I just love me a sidebar of shame and can actually read a news source without being suckered in to its narrative!)
You're not Euan Blair, son of Tony by any chance? 😉

You're not Euan Blair, son of Tony by any chance? 😉
Eric Blair aka George Orwell 1984.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Awww diddums, the stupid peasants don't trust the elites who want to come together and help them 😂

I mean if the gov were trying to get people more reliant on them so they can take more power, it has backfired in the UK gov, because I don't think there has ever been less trust or confidence in them.

Tbh this whole shambles has shown me our government well and truly doesn't work. The world is a very different place to how it was when our political system was put in place.

Time to smash it up and start again. For one, with the types of communication we have now, the people should get more says on stuff. We don't need an MP to vote on stuff for us. Just do an online poll.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.