Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I’ve not posted on these threads before (I usually stick to tutting at influencers 😆), but there are a lot of things bugging me at the moment.

I too am very, very uneasy at the Boris hatred campaign and the dropping of restrictions. These are linked, obviously.

Now, I’m not a fan of any government, but I do believe this is all a huge set up (well, it all is -
but I mean this little part of it).

All this “terrible, lying Boris” language, restrictions dropped and then another variant which kills more people - is that what’s coming? Get Boris out, put another puppet in place to bring in more restrictions, vaccine mandates etc to “save” us?

Something is happening and you can smell the bullshit a mile off.

Why are Australia, Austria etc going crazy and we are dropping everything? Makes no sense.

Also makes no sense that vaccines are still being pushed if it’s all so grand that we need no restrictions.

Nothing feels right about any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi, I’ve not posted on these threads before (I usually stick to tutting at influencers 😆), but there are a lot of things bugging me at the moment.

I too am very, very uneasy at the Boris hatred campaign and the dropping of restrictions. These are linked, obviously.

Now, I’m not a fan of any government, but I do believe this is all a huge set up (well, it all is -

All this “terrible, lying Boris” language, restrictions dropped and then another variant which kills more people - is that what’s coming? Get Boris out, put another puppet in place to bring in more restrictions, vaccine mandates etc to “save” us?

Why are Australia, Austria etc going crazy and we are dropping everything? Makes no sense.

Also makes no sense that vaccines are still being pushed if it’s all so grand that we need no restrictions.

I agree that something is off, in my experience if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!
I hope that we’re proved wrong, let’s wait and see! 🤞🏻♥

Reactions: 10
Yes, something is brewing.

I see a lot of fact-checker things about Joe Rogan lately but seems the fact-checkers and the stats were wrong
Jimmy Dore, non-CT, non-rightwing, non-anti-vaxer ETC and so on.

Didnt our government and medical profession including John Cambell put out about VitD? Why is this now being called a CT? I even got a packet of Vit D through the letter box during lockdown courtesy of the government.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ireland has gotten rid of covid passes for now for bars etc and kept masks. Don’t know why or what will happen but I will try enjoy myself with the ease of restrictions as my partner and I are unvaccinated. Feels like a weight lifted to be able to eat indoors and hopefully stop talking about covid, even if it is for a little while!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
On the r/Ireland subreddit people cheer on and make fun of conspiracy theorists and says ‘SEE I TOLD YOU IT WONT BE FOREVER’, but only two weeks ago a rumour from a NPHET meeting came out of the talks of potentially mandating the vaccines but the backlash they got was bad and the prime minister came out and said it was only mentioned and not discussed. But honestly do people think the government would spend millions on an app that was used less than a year? Set up the whole system for that? Really? Yes government’s mismanage money, but it’s always in a way that they end up lining their own pockets.

Reactions: 11

Yup I was coming on here to post similar. There’s something off about the direction we are heading and the direction the rest of the world is. i
If Boris goes, how will replace him and what direction will we head then? Because this is not adding up……

Reactions: 12
Yup I was coming on here to post similar. There’s something off about the direction we are heading and the direction the rest of the world is. i
If Boris goes, how will replace him and what direction will we head then? Because this is not adding up……
And then we have a lot of press back peddling saying they were never for lockdowns …

I don’t understand any of it. I just cannot work out where it’s heading.

And then we have a lot of press back peddling saying they were never for lockdowns …

I don’t understand any of it. I just cannot work out where it’s heading.
I don't know, my feeling is that the narrative is crumbling and this is their way of trying to crawl out of it. There's also a rumour that the vaccines are going to be stopped soon as well. I saw this on my telegram yesterday ⬇. My issue is are these people going to be held accountable for this? Will Bill Gates now crawl under his rock until he "releases" the new pandemic? All I know is I won't be happy until all of these criminals are brought to justice.

C7E76D27-29C2-49A6-841F-75289B7C47B0.png

• Wow
The companies have always had no liability though.They can walk away with their billions and fade away into the sunset. There will be anger at the governments.

I find it odd that only China's vaccine is not mRNA based, but the old fashioned way using an inactivated viral particles .

The stock market is also crashing too at the moment. Starbucks for example down $15 so far. It makes sense to sell out when at a high and buy back when it's at rock bottom. The dividends from Coca Cola saved this one town:

The fiance guys I follow predicting a depression worse then great depression of the 30s.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The companies have always had no liability though.They can walk away with their billions and fade away into the sunset. There will be anger at the governments.

I find it odd that only China's vaccine is not mRNA based, but the old fashioned way using an inactivated vaccine.

The stock market is also crashing too at the moment. Starbucks for example down $15 so far. It makes sense to sell out when at a high and buy back when it's at rock bottom.
Yes isn't it odd that China's vaccine wasn't a dodgy mRNA one with highly questionable safety data 🤔.

Highlighting vaccine deaths
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="fi" dir="ltr">Croatian 🇭🇷 MEP Mislav Kolakušić addressing the French 🇫🇷 president Emmanuel Macron in the European Parliament: <a href="https://tattle.life/threads/19920/">pic.twitter.com/pkb3beC1RK</a></p>&mdash; Based Croatia (@Based_Croatia) <a href="">January 21, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know, my feeling is that the narrative is crumbling and this is their way of trying to crawl out of it. There's also a rumour that the vaccines are going to be stopped soon as well. I saw this on my telegram yesterday ⬇. My issue is are these people going to be held accountable for this? Will Bill Gates now crawl under his rock until he "releases" the new pandemic? All I know is I won't be happy until all of these criminals are brought to justice.

View attachment 1006888
I just don’t know how I feel about that.

Under what guise would they stop them? I mean, please let it be true.

I’m still getting the texts badgering me to have one.

Here’s a strange Mandela effect, I just read that Thich Nat Hanh has died. However i recall him dying around a year ago. Anyone else remember that?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Food for thought 🤔

This is what I keep saying.

They can't predict the weather for the same day. But they can apparently tell whats going to happen with the climate over the next 100 years.

It's a guess that's all. And from what I've heard you only get funding if you want to research into climate change, anyone wanting to look at a different cause for the changing weather gets defunded.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.