Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew this would be next if/when the plandemic failed.
They’ve been having cyber polygon simulations and warning us of ‘solar flares’ caused by the climate. What if the covid pandemic was just the ‘rehearsal’ for what we are going to endure in this decade. 🤔 It’s definitely set a precedent now for state control and proven that many people can be easily coerced.

Reactions: 12
They’ve been having cyber polygon simulations and warning us of ‘solar flares’ caused by the climate. What if the covid pandemic was just the ‘rehearsal’ for what we are going to endure in this decade. 🤔 It’s definitely set a precedent now for state control and proven that many people can be easily coerced.
Yes it's definitely in the pipeline for the next agenda. I think they'll struggle with the climate agenda though as most people can see through the sheer hypocrisy of it all. And the fact we'll be so much poorer for it. It'll be interesting to see where the narrative goes now that the Covid hysteria is dying down.

Reactions: 9
1642622574941.png

Frakenstein meat + insects to save the planet instead of real meat.
Increased flight prices to fight climate change and reduce travel.

Next thing: people will start noticing the effects of hyperinflation.

Rather tired of it all.

My husband said last year this is where it's headed now they've set a precedent. Annual lockdowns to save the climate, or no flying within a timeframe etc (unless of course you are rich and powerful, where the rules don't apply) : this was being dripfed to us in 2020 by the images of the planet 'repairing' whilst we are all locked at home.

Interesting though that they are quite happy to pump the planet full of plastic LFTs and single use masks; or flying to meetings they could have got trains to, and that the biggest polluters of the planet are the enormous corporates, not the every day person that needs locking at home 'to repair the planet'.

Anyway, without saying too much, I just want to tip my hat to you guys for what I've read today. You are all wonderful.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Give it a few years and we’ll be on climate change and climate general discussions thread #25 being sent articles from nasa and met office and told to trust the data and science. Fauci will be dropped like a hot brick and their new hero will be Greta Thunberg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder what the climate slogans will be- we've had : 🙃

"Trust the science."
"Attacks on me are attacks on science"
"Safe and effective"
"In pfizer we trust"
"Hail Fauci".

Love the metal remix of his rant.

Reactions: 7
Wonder what the climate slogans will be- we've had : 🙃

"Trust the science."
"Attacks on me are attacks on science"
"Safe and effective"
"In pfizer we trust"
"Hail Fauci".

Love the metal remix of his rant.

"You're killing our rivers" 🌍

And instead of anti-vax being used as an insult, it'll be flat-earthers.

• Haha
I read in Daily Mail Bojos baby had covid and was quite unwell. I thght they pushed jabs for pregnant women saying it also protects the baby. Doesnt seem like it has in his babys case. Im not wishing the baby any ill btw its just the way theyve pushed jabs on ppl im against

Reactions: 5
For those of you who are young here, this is what I grew up with. ( mentioned on another thread)

Then in the 80s, we had nuclear shite thrown in our faces, we were all going to die in a nuclear war everything in the papers and TV was about how to survive it 🤣

it just to make you fearful. They realised they didn't actually need a full-blown war to keep us scared like WW1 and WW2 just threats of things would keep us fearful and compliant

But unlike today, back then we didn't have 24-hour news and SM so the fear didn't work as well back then as it does today.

Don't let those fuckers take away your joy, live your life without falling into their fear trap.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Remember the criminal investigation that FB and other fact-checkers said was false

Original call description. This is a recorded call, between myself and Hammersmith Police. As you will hear, it is confirmed. There is a Criminal Investigation, into Covid 19 Vaccines.

Some people said that my first call was false. (Link to that call below). Facebook Factchecker, also said it was false. So I decided to make another call. This time, I show my face, I include the time and date, I confirm it is the Police I am calling, and of course, the call is to confirm that this is a case number. That is all I wanted to do in the first place! She comes back at 9.09 minutes. If anyone wants to skip to that part.

I read in Daily Mail Bojos baby had covid and was quite unwell. I thght they pushed jabs for pregnant women saying it also protects the baby. Doesnt seem like it has in his babys case. Im not wishing the baby any ill btw its just the way theyve pushed jabs on ppl im against
I'm sure I saw the usual vague 'some protection may be passed on to the baby' - which was another reason why I didn't get it. If it's mostly just to protect me, I'm not bothered, my job is to protect the baby, which I did. I fought the virus, and baby was none the wiser and fine throughout (the hospital did twice daily heartbeat scans on him).

Reactions: 6
Can't seem to link as it's Twitter but the British heart Foundation advert, teen girl plays footie, then collapses dead of heart attack.
Sickening and normalising of children and young people with cardiacs.
I saw that on TV the other day

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
My first thought when I saw that article was thinking how they could possibly do one of those unnecessary and invasive tests on a little baby! Surely that's child abuse!

Could use some borrowed ones too:

"when the individual feels, the community reels".

I’ve seen two videos where people have called the police and got pop up vaccination centres in the UK closed citing that case number.

Our saviour the tennis player has been discredited with being an 80% shareholder in a firm that produces Covid treatment.

Attachments

For those of you who are young here, this is what I grew up with. ( mentioned on another thread)

Then in the 80s, we had nuclear shite thrown in our faces, we were all going to die in a nuclear war everything in the papers and TV was about how to survive it 🤣

it just to make you fearful. They realised they didn't actually need a full-blown war to keep us scared like WW1 and WW2 just threats of things would keep us fearful and compliant

But unlike today, back then we didn't have 24-hour news and SM so the fear didn't work as well back then as it does today.

Don't let those fuckers take away your joy, live your life without falling into their fear trap.
I was born in the mid eighties. The earliest one I remember was the hole in the ozone layer so we couldn't use areoles anymore.

Then it was the polar ice caps melting.

All the animals getting extinct so they'll only be in zoos

The the war on terror which has never really ended.

All of those was accompanied by a constant stream of wars.

All straight out of the 1984 handbook, keep them scared, keep them confused.

I saw a thing on George Orwell and he worked for an intelligence agency I can't remember which, but basically 1984 didn't come from no where, it was a fictional story based on inside information he had.

This scary

Scientists develop new Covid diagnosis test using X rays # via http://dailym.ai/android

How long before these are everywhere. X rays are not safe. There is a reason anyone else in the room wears a lead apron.

But don't worry because I'm sure the medical companies will be able to make money from all the cancers cashed by the x-rays.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's been mentioned before but I'm just watching YOU and the anti vaxx message on one of those episodes is disgusting. It's blatant propaganda and definitely to push the Covid vaccine. Has anyone else seen it?

I thought so when I first saw it too.

The suspect who betrayed the Frank Family has been identified after 77 years. They also used AI technology.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.