Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the ending of this video about the courage being contagious
@rainbowlemon referred to Milgram's study on another thread the other day, some said it was a far reach between the two situations. This video proves why it isn't such a far reach.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I personally love history, and have spent too much time watching world war two documentaries. Think that's what also helps make me so #paranoid.

I like Dayzofnoah. He talks about the PAN Corona Vaxs

Reactions: 3
I’m reading a book called the Atlantis gene written in 2013.

It talks about how the Spanish flu was engineered

But also about how a new flu is manufactured to ensure the survival of a superior race. Using genes and specific epigenetics to create new brain wiring (it’s late - they may wish to wipe them out) in modern day.

I can’t go down the rabbit hole now

Reactions: 7
I'm still of a mind this has been scripted. I don't know this person but has he always been disliked or only when he said he wasn't getting the vaccine?

So many are happy this happened, not for any other reason than they don't like him. Do they not see that if his choices are taken so will theirs be. You are no one, he is the world best (apparently) you now have no chance of claiming rights over your own body.

Idiots, liking someone or not should not come into it.
It really annoys me that any of these tennis players have even gone to Australia. The way they are treating their people disgusts me and it should them too.

Did anyone see in the Daily Mail that they were advising ppl flying to USA today that their flights may not go ahead due to 5g being rolled out there. But ive seen again today the 5g rollout has been pushed back. Its affecting aeroplanes equipment. I hate all the new 5g towers ive seen put up lately. Theres one just a road away from my hse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

But also about how a new flu is manufactured to ensure the survival of a superior race. Using genes and specific epigenetics to create new brain wiring (it’s late - they may wish to wipe them out) in modern day.

I've always liked Sci fi books and have heard of Riddle. In the James bond movie the plot was about nanobots that acted like a virus. They didn't kill or even make everyone ill only their target, because they had been programmed to the DNA of specific people.

They have a free audible trial so I might listen to it though I know I need to stop spending so much time focusing on doom & gloom stories.

It really annoys me that any of these tennis players have even gone to Australia. The way they are treating their people disgusts me and it should them too.
They believe it's for their safety. I was totally the same at the start of the pandemic and actually believed that lockdowns were a good thing.

I haven't actually read too much into 5G but China has already apparently put a 6G satellite into orbit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

I did a one day short dive into the Spanish flu years ago and was really shocked at what I found.
It started in America in Fort Riley, Kansas,at an army training base called Camp Funston

Just before the outbreak they were testing a new vaccine for bacterial meningitis at camp Funston for the Rockerfellow institution for medical research

Also at the same time a new wonder drug came out that drs and army meds gave out like smarties "Asprin" at that time they didnt know that asprin could also kill and should be given in low doses.

its all very interesting

For those who are suspicious of the government dropping restrictions

Steve Pollard
"I am quite troubled by the rapid turnaround and telegraphing of Westminster, Scotland and Wales so quickly moving to reduce and almost promise to end all restrictions. It seems against the run of play.

I have some thoughts on this but want to see what you guys think too. Sun Tzu in Art of War says "Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak". Could this be the case that we think we have them on the run when in fact they have already done enough damage, stole enough in their grand heist, set the stage for the next phase of their agenda, and perhaps the pandemic narrative has now played out?
In July last year Klaus Schwab warned, “We all know, but still pay insufficient attention to, the frightening scenario of a comprehensive cyberattack, which would bring a complete halt to the power supply, transportation, hospital services, our society as a whole.” This man does not say things like this for no reason. Recently HSBC banking app and others had issues could this be a possible direction of travel?
We know they want the passport and the social credit score and they don't get their great reset without it so are they perhaps planning the next stage of this elaborate pantomime or a global magic trick? (I am thinking about the movie the prestige...the pledge, the turn and the prestige).
In Scotland, we have gone from 500 to 60,000 crowd capacity in a day. Pubs open again with no table service or onerous rules and the promise of all restrictions ending soon. Why? I smell a rat and I see lots of people around me getting huge comfort from this news but they are professional liars so I always challenge everything they say and look for clues in their actions for what they are really planning.
There is something very psychologically damaging i am sure about the "dashing of hope" (think about Christmas 2 years in a row, we are getting it, no we are not then the hopes are dashed). Now we see lots of hope again. Can they be creating this hope in order to pull the rug again?
Anyway, I have some more thoughts on the matter but wondered what you guys thought of the show we are being presented with?"

1642572733892.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Think they’re just planting the seeds for this now. Despite the hysteria about overpopulation birth rates have been falling in the majority of countries.
Planting the seeds of forced surrogacy when we find out the vax has made loads of people infertile more like.

And who will make money if people start struggling with conceiving. The same people that made money from selling the vax.

Two people having a baby through traditional means is free apart from a few scans and giving birth. There is so much money to be made through egg harvesting, ivf and surrogacy.

You know the agents, laywers and drs make more money in a surrogacy agreement than the woman actually having the baby (us and UK). It's a disgusting and exploitative industry and it's getting more and more normalised. Rich women more and more encouraged to hold of pregnancy then just get IVF or a surrogate when they're too old to have a baby. That agenda isn't for the women's benefit, it's an industry.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't seem to link as it's Twitter but the British heart Foundation advert, teen girl plays footie, then collapses dead of heart attack.
Sickening and normalising of children and young people with cardiacs.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Ok so I wrote a bit of a emotive post yesterday, sorry if it upset anyone...in my own life the biggest threat I have had is in losing my family.
Nearly losing my husband to cancer, having insinuations made that we were unfit parents (yes we have had our issue's, but we both have worked hard to overcome them), with the subsequent threats ...i.e removal of children....(sometimes it's implicit or covert)...i.e fear....and that is never helpful or useful but it's a good tool in which to exert control over others.....

Yes fear sends me spiralling back to that primal place of motherly overcompensation if you will....triggered yes? Although not in a bad way... something that I needed to process (finally) 🤷‍♀️

Yet it got me thinking about the issues raised....it's a funny thing isn't it... idealisation of family....when in my own case (and that of many others)..it was quite a dark place and restrictive and abusive place
Yet when you create your own family, you tell yourself I will make it better...I won't repeat the same mistakes....and it becomes a hope..a hill you are willing to die on .....to take away that hope is well..... devastating?

So when the issues of state removal of children comes up, I get anxious...and feel a bit sick.
However I am glad it came up because..we need to talk about these things I think? The personal and the political do affect each other ...sometimes they collide!

The way I see it the state is gaining far too much power over families and children.....this can never really be a good thing in my opinion.
Thinking back on it and now it seems obvious to me the abolition of private property..I e you will own nothing ..and be happy....the dismantling of the family unit...it's all out of the Marxist playbook.....and I feel instinctively that this is a very bad thing....

"Black Lives Matter’s Goal to ‘Disrupt’ the Nuclear Family Fits a Marxist Aim That Goes Back a Century and a Half" https://fee.org/articles/black-live...t-aim-that-goes-back-a-century-and-a-half/amp.

"The coronavirus crisis shows it's time to abolish the family | openDemocracy" https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/oureconomy/coronavirus-crisis-shows-its-time-abolish-family/

Also much of this is hypocritical do you think the elites will abolish their own family (units) privilege?
I very much doubt it! They practically run on bloodlines and marriages!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok so I wrote a bit of a emotive post yesterday, sorry if it upset anyone...in my own life the biggest threat I have had is in losing my family.
Nearly losing my husband to cancer, having insinuations made that we were unfit parents (yes we have had our issue's, but we both have worked hard to overcome them), with the subsequent threats ...i.e removal of children....(sometimes it's implicit or covert)...i.e fear....and that is never helpful or useful but it's a good tool in which to exert control over others.....

Yes fear sends me spiralling back to that primal place of motherly overcompensation if you will....triggered yes? Although not in a bad way... something that I needed to process (finally) 🤷‍♀️

Yet it got me thinking about the issues raised....it's a funny thing isn't it... idealisation of family....when in my own case (and that of many others)..it was quite a dark place and restrictive and abusive place
Yet when you create your own family, you tell yourself I will make it better...I won't repeat the same mistakes....and it becomes a hope..a hill you are willing to die on .....to take away that hope is well..... devastating?

So when the issues of state removal of children comes up, I get anxious...and feel a bit sick.
However I am glad it came up because..we need to talk about these things I think? The personal and the political do affect each other ...sometimes they collide!

The way I see it the state is gaining far too much power over families and children.....this can never really be a good thing in my opinion.
Thinking back on it and now it seems obvious to me the abolition of private property..I e you will own nothing ..and be happy....the dismantling of the family unit...it's all out of the Marxist playbook.....and I feel instinctively that this is a very bad thing....

"Black Lives Matter’s Goal to ‘Disrupt’ the Nuclear Family Fits a Marxist Aim That Goes Back a Century and a Half" https://fee.org/articles/black-live...t-aim-that-goes-back-a-century-and-a-half/amp.

"The coronavirus crisis shows it's time to abolish the family | openDemocracy" https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/oureconomy/coronavirus-crisis-shows-its-time-abolish-family/

Also much of this is hypocritical do you think the elites will abolish their own family (units) privilege?
I very much doubt it! They practically run on bloodlines and marriages!
Great post and I want to post some things about SS and taking children etc but have the girls here so will do it in the morning.. Please don't let me forget.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
God I'm absolutely fuming! My daughters class has had a few cases and we've been told to test our children daily. I'm obviously not doing it as I find it completely unnecessary as she's not even unwell! Well my daughter came home today and told me one of her teachers told her that testing is really good because it "keeps us safe" and that it's only a little tickle up the nose!! I'm honestly gobsmacked that they would say this to 4-5 year olds! Should teachers even be saying this to children!? Make me feel so sick that my daughter has been fed such propaganda from the very people who are meant to be looking after and teaching her!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
God I'm absolutely fuming! My daughters class has had a few cases and we've been told to test our children daily. I'm obviously not doing it as I find it completely unnecessary as she's not even unwell! Well my daughter came home today and told me one of her teachers told her that testing is really good because it "keeps us safe" and that it's only a little tickle up the nose!! I'm honestly gobsmacked that they would say this to 4-5 year olds! Should teachers even be saying this to children!? Make me feel so sick that my daughter has been fed such propaganda from the very people who are meant to be looking after and teaching her!
That’s disgusting, they wouldn’t go ahead and test the children without your consent or knowledge would they?

Reactions: 6
Same thing more or less happened with my son, I had to take him for a test in order for him to be able to return to school & they gave him 35 stickers to give out to his class mates and tell them how fun it is to be tested 🙄 poor kids

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That’s disgusting, they wouldn’t go ahead and test the children without your consent or knowledge would they?
No I don't think they're legally allowed to and we were sent a e-letter saying that we were to test them everyday before school. It's very hard to get to the bottom of it as my daughter is only 4 so she isn't the most articulate and I don't want to upset or frighten her. I'm just so angry that I've been put in this position of having to try and explain to my daughter that what her teacher is saying is not correct and she shouldn't be saying these things.

Same thing more or less happened with my son, I had to take him for a test in order for him to be able to return to school & they gave him 35 stickers to give out to his class mates and tell them how fun it is to be tested 🙄 poor kids
God it's absolutely disgusting isn't it. How is that anything other than medical tyranny!?

• Sad
No I don't think they're legally allowed to and we were sent a e-letter saying that we were to test them everyday before school. It's very hard to get to the bottom of it as my daughter is only 4 so she isn't the most articulate and I don't want to upset or frighten her. I'm just so angry that I've been put in this position of having to try and explain to my daughter that what her teacher is saying is not correct and she shouldn't be saying these things.

God it's absolutely disgusting isn't it. How is that anything other than medical tyranny!?
That’s something at least. It certainly makes you wonder what else they’ve been saying to them, there’s absolutely no need for it!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.