Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very interesting indeed. I find this aspect of the covid situation really hard because while, on the one hand, if this is legitimate, it is such a relief to know that I haven’t had the vaccine and I hopefully won’t be strong armed into taking it because they’ll be pulling the plug on it soon, it also fills me with dread as all my family and friends have taken it. The only person I know in really life that hasn’t taken it either is my husband.
This is me. I'm glad me and my husband haven't had it. But I only have 4 other close family members and they all had it. If there is long term effects like cancer, I could end up with no family left 😓

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly this. I’m scared of the immediate myocarditis/heart attack angle as my brother has issues with his heart, then my dad has cancer… he was in remission and all of a sudden it’s come back with a vengeance, spread all over and rapidly. It’s all terrifying, it really is.

• Sad
  • Heart
My father, two younger sisters and one aunt and I haven't had it but I have 12+ family members who have including my mother and brother.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Very interesting indeed. I find this aspect of the covid situation really hard because while, on the one hand, if this is legitimate, it is such a relief to know that I haven’t had the vaccine and I hopefully won’t be strong armed into taking it because they’ll be pulling the plug on it soon, it also fills me with dread as all my family and friends have taken it. The only person I know in really life that hasn’t taken it either is my husband.
I felt the same. I would rather be wrong and laughed at for not believing in the vaccines safety and for being so mistrusting, then I would be right about any of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I felt the same. I would rather be wrong and laughed at for not believing in the vaccines safety and for being so mistrusting, then I would be right about any of it!
Yes I feel the same. I'm so conflicted in how I feel about it all. On one hand it makes me feel better that I'm not going totally insane for not having it, but on the other hand I worry so much as most of my family have had it. Thankfully my partner hasn't and my children are too young.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Same, I'm so hoping I am wrong then all my loved ones will be safe. but one of my children and three of his four children are vaxed. All my friends have had it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’d rather be called paranoid then vaccine injured like my brother who also calls himself a cripple now.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Yes I feel the same. I'm so conflicted in how I feel about it all. On one hand it makes me feel better that I'm not going totally insane for not having it, but on the other hand I worry so much as most of my family have had it. Thankfully my partner hasn't and my children are too young.
I’m so sorry, I read this as “my parter and children are too young” and thought holy hell how old is your partner 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You’re not going totally insane. My alarm bells have been ringing since this whole thing started and my gut/intuition has always told me to have my guard up with the vaccine and the government’s intentions. Something is not right. It does not all add up. And so far pretty much all my fears and suspicions have been realised and I’m scared how far this is all going to go. Thank goodness my children are too young as well, but I fear that vaccine passports are the end game with us all - children included - being forced to take the vaccines on almost like a subscription basis.

• Heart
Love that word ! “You trumptanic piss drinker.”

I’m not really into tennis and barely even knew much about NOVAX before he was kicked out, but do those cheering his deportation really believe Australia will go back to how it was precovid ?

I see someone who stood up for what he believed was right for him.

Last edited:
This is so disturbing, expect to see this normalised as a sexuality in the 2020s then, trust the science and all that!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
I am sickened but not surprised! My family have had a few (unpleasant) brushes with social services (creating a drama out of a crisis).
Sometimes they act like vultures circling around vulnerable parents (or at times of great stress), for example when my husband had chemo.
Or when I had postpartum pyschosis...all in the guise of help!
That in itself is sickening and disturbing....so when for example they lie....and fabricate stories and scenarios that didn't happen?
All caught out by my husband...(thank god), so they then have to make grovelling apologies!
Or when I had given birth and it's ok to put a man (yes a man!) who follows me and stands outside the bathroom when I use it!
Or that I have to leave the curtains open so my baby and I are watched continually!
All the while it's insinuated that I might be at risk of suicide? Even though I show no such tendancies!
Or what is most heartbreaking for me....(and this will haunt me, placing a seed of doubt in my mind..in other words ... gaslighting)...insinuating that I am a possible risk to my own daughter... :(
It's all ok though because you know parents these days (especially mother's) who trusts them eh?

No leave it all to the professionals they know best the doctors, nurses, scientists...so called educators and social workers....the seekers of the truth right! 🤪
It's not as if they are ever duplicitous or lie or have a hidden agenda right,?
If challenged they were only doing their jobs, or carrying out orders!
:sick:
Now comes the insinuation that paedophilia is genetic and therefore innate! What?
Yeah justify child abuse because people (on some level) just can't help it....:eek::sick:
Urrgghh....and yet it's clear to me certain things that suit the elite agenda are classified as predetermined (hey it's almost fate), that's gonna be their excuse! (Nature)
Yet make no mistake, for us plebs...ah it's a different story...it's all in the environment....(Nurture)....here we go again with the bad parent narrative!
They can do whatever they like with kids because.....(insert excuse here)....

Also a lot of weirdos about. Just an option but force parents to give away their children in the name of equality?
Sometimes I actually want to scream, about the kind of world we are living in! Especially when it comes to families and children....all the fuss about protection! (As in the co vid fear mongering as well)
When really it's about the opposite....not protection..but in a predatory and real sense...making people victims.....it's absolutely devastating the impact that can have.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Think they’re just planting the seeds for this now. Despite the hysteria about overpopulation birth rates have been falling in the majority of countries.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.