Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievable times we live in.

I'm still of a mind this has been scripted. I don't know this person but has he always been disliked or only when he said he wasn't getting the vaccine?

So many are happy this happened, not for any other reason than they don't like him. Do they not see that if his choices are taken so will theirs be. You are no one, he is the world best (apparently) you now have no chance of claiming rights over your own body.

Idiots, liking someone or not should not come into it.

Reactions: 13
Also their development, they will be even more detached from their fellow man than their parents are. when you don't care about others then TPTB can do what they like and no one gives a tit

View attachment 992446

I think I mentioned before about having a few people visiting me lately and they have to wear a mask, I have said to them to take them off but they say they cant. Anyway been chatting to these two ladies ( separately) for a couple of visits. the other week we were outside the front door and she took off her mask and I felt really shocked because she looked nothing like my mind had made her look. it really disorientated me and I could not stop thinking about it, I told the other lady about it and said how freaked out I was and she pulled down her mask and again it was nothing like my mind had conjured up.

If any of my friends put a mask on, it's just them with a mask on. when it's someone you don't know it's completely different.

How will this also be affecting babies and children who have carers /teachers wearing masks? then one day they see them without.
I know what you mean.

I was interviewing people face to face a few months ago.

Most chose to wear a mask walking round the building then take it off once seated for the interview. But one candidate didn't. When she took her mask off for a drink I was so shocked. She looked totally different to what my brain had envisiged. Its horrible

Reactions: 8
I personally think that what we’re seeing at the moment worldwide is an ‘incompetence show’, in lockstep just like it always has been throughout this pandemic. Here we have partygate, Aus have the Djokovic circus, Canada have Trudeau saying that unvaccinated people are racists and bigots, Macron saying unvaccinated people aren’t citizens and he wants to piss them off, Biden is literally a walking talking incompetence show - all designed to rile us proles up and keep us distracted, but distracted from what I can’t quite decide 🤔 What’s massively thrown me at the moment is that we’re rolling back all our restrictions in the UK come Jan 26th when everywhere else seems to be going in the other direction. What’s the motive there I wonder?? Are we just first in the lockstep queue and all the other countries will follow suit in time or are they just giving us some brief respite and we’ll be back to tough restrictions when they think we’re more likely to accept them again?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
"If there is any hope it lies in the proles"

:love:

I hadn't heard of Lockstep.

The Rockefeller Foundation published a report in May 2010 in cooperation with the Global Business Network of futurologist Peter Schwartz. It was called Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. The first scenario, titled, “Lock Step”, describes a world of total government control and authoritarian leadership. It envisions a future where a pandemic would allow national leaders to flex their authority and impose airtight rules and restrictions that would remain after the pandemic faded.

The Schwartz scenario states, “In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months…” He continues, “The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers.”

“During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems — from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty — leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power.”

"At first, the notion of a more controlled world gained wide acceptance and approval. Citizens willingly gave up some of their sovereignty—and their privacy—to more paternalistic states in exchange for greater safety and stability."

Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for top-down direction and oversight, and national leaders had more latitude to impose order in the ways they saw fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I personally think that what we’re seeing at the moment worldwide is an ‘incompetence show’, in lockstep just like it always has been throughout this pandemic. Here we have partygate, Aus have the Djokovic circus, Canada have Trudeau saying that unvaccinated people are racists and bigots, Macron saying unvaccinated people aren’t citizens and he wants to piss them off, Biden is literally a walking talking incompetence show - all designed to rile us proles up and keep us distracted, but distracted from what I can’t quite decide 🤔 What’s massively thrown me at the moment is that we’re rolling back all our restrictions in the UK come Jan 26th when everywhere else seems to be going in the other direction. What’s the motive there I wonder?? Are we just first in the lockstep queue and all the other countries will follow suit in time or are they just giving us some brief respite and we’ll be back to tough restrictions when they think we’re more likely to accept them again?
I think it’s the Platinum Jubilee, the preparations and celebrations. Although the celebrations begin on 2nd June, the anniversary of the coronation is on 6th February. Once that’s over, there will be another dangerous variant, NHS overwhelmed, don’t kill grandad - you killed granny last time, new vaccine for new variant, digital ID for the greater good etc.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s the Platinum Jubilee, the preparations and celebrations. Although the celebrations begin on 2nd June, the anniversary of the coronation is on 6th February. Once that’s over, there will be another dangerous variant, NHS overwhelmed, don’t kill grandad - you killed granny last time, new vaccine for new variant, digital ID for the greater good etc.
I said this to my husband earlier, that we might be relaxing simply because of the platinum jubilee 🙄
"If there is any hope it lies in the proles"

:love:

I hadn't heard of Lockstep.

The Rockefeller Foundation published a report in May 2010 in cooperation with the Global Business Network of futurologist Peter Schwartz. It was called Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. The first scenario, titled, “Lock Step”, describes a world of total government control and authoritarian leadership. It envisions a future where a pandemic would allow national leaders to flex their authority and impose airtight rules and restrictions that would remain after the pandemic faded.

The Schwartz scenario states, “In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months…” He continues, “The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers.”

“During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems — from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty — leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power.”

"At first, the notion of a more controlled world gained wide acceptance and approval. Citizens willingly gave up some of their sovereignty—and their privacy—to more paternalistic states in exchange for greater safety and stability."

Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for top-down direction and oversight, and national leaders had more latitude to impose order in the ways they saw fit.

Yep, very very interesting right?!

Reactions: 4
Apparently concrete blocks have gone up round the white House. People are saying they are expecting riots but is that normal protocol for a protest?

Does anyone have any ideas on who the 8 names are that are going to be realised from the Maxwell trial docs. The sun are speculating one is a British PM, my money's on Blair the slimey prick. I would be suprised if they are all big names though. I think it'll be like yew tree and they just sacrafice a couple of dead or very old people.

Reactions: 6
Apparently concrete blocks have gone up round the white House. People are saying they are expecting riots but is that normal protocol for a protest?

Does anyone have any ideas on who the 8 names are that are going to be realised from the Maxwell trial docs. The sun are speculating one is a British PM, my money's on Blair the slimey prick. I would be suprised if they are all big names though. I think it'll be like yew tree and they just sacrafice a couple of dead or very old people.
Saw that image too.

They have Martin luther day tomorrow- I got a message on a app that the US markets would be closed.

Reactions: 3
So the John Does have been assigned numbers and the highest number is 151. Does that mean there are 151 or more people implicated in the Maxwell and Epstein evidence documents.

Reactions: 3
On a side note: there's been Kill the bill protests in London,Bristol and other cities

I have an ex friend who is heavily involved in XR and Insulate Britain at this point I think those groups have deliberately been used to help bring this bill forward which includes:

Giving the police have to tackle “non-violent” protests which are significantly disruptive to the public or on access to Parliament.

According to the Bill, someone commits this crime if they cause “serious harm to the public”, which can include “serious annoyance, serious inconvenience or serious loss of amenity”. Those convicted could face a fine or jail.

*powers instead of have

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Very interesting. 111 doctor advises against getting jab and says they're going to be pulled.

Very interesting indeed. I find this aspect of the covid situation really hard because while, on the one hand, if this is legitimate, it is such a relief to know that I haven’t had the vaccine and I hopefully won’t be strong armed into taking it because they’ll be pulling the plug on it soon, it also fills me with dread as all my family and friends have taken it. The only person I know in really life that hasn’t taken it either is my husband.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.