Conspiracy Theories #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HI Everybody, there is a lot of ufo stories on mainstream news at the moment, almost every day. Does anybody know how this ties in with everything else thats going on ? Im not new by the way i have been on here and spoken with some of you before. I have had a long break and made a new account x
I believe they are leading up to disclosure

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I believe we're in for a rocky few months. The more people refuse this vaccine, the more desperate they're going to get. There's an article in the mail today calling unvaccinated people "idiot vaccine refuseniks". And because of them they're going to have to delay the 21st June. It can't be more blatant at this stage that there is something extremely sinister going on.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Covid thread back to normal again. Don't matter that we have been lied to over and over, once another group has the finger pointed at them off we go again with the blame game. When will they ever learn :(

Divided we fall.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Covid thread back to normal again. Don't matter that we have been lied to over and over, once another group has the finger pointed at them off we go again with the blame game. When will they ever learn :(

Divided we fall.
I feel with some of them the fear mongering that has ramped up has done the job that was intended. We all know, as its been heavily reported, that the government have psychologists telling them how to word stuff so the message gets through - and that's what's happening now.
So what if some of those people in hospital right now didn't take the jab, that's their decision and that has to be respected!
At the end of the day as long as the NHS isn't overwhelmed and the deaths don't go up then bonus.

ThE VaCiNnE OnLy PrOtEcTs YoU AnYwAy🤪

It's seems we're back to belittling and the blame game as you've said though

• Heart
Reactions: 8

further to the covid school prevent agenda......
So glad we have taken ours out of school. We were going to let the baby have her first few years but have now changed our minds and she will never go to school.

• Angry

Divided we fall.
They won't learn. It'll be like that "first they came for....." post war poem that ends with "then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me"

• Heart
Reactions: 8

further to the covid school prevent agenda......
This is horrifying, as is the link posted earlier.
I've already said previous to this what has been said to my son at achoo and how he felt, so its clearly already started and proves my point.

I can't see my sons school implementing this, but if it's part of the curriculum then God only knows what's going to happen.

Interesting that today Matt Wankcock said that under 18s won't be invited until after July and that they're looking at the trials. That gives just enough time for teacher training on how it's handled when they are offered - because let's face it, we know they're going to do it

Reactions: 4
Apparently teachers are being taught in school that from September, any child with a parent who doesn't test, jab or mask is an extremist/terrorist and their children must be reported to NSPCC/Social services etc. Last I checked, the jab and test was VOLUNTARY and there are exemptions for masks such as anxiety and distress. This is getting scary now, it really is becoming a cult 😔

View attachment 577658

View attachment 577663
Wow! Mine voiced their concern over us going from veggie to vegan over lockdown and monitored my kids lunches for 3 months!! I actually thought they were going to report me 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They won't learn. It'll be like that "first they came for....." post war poem that ends with "then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me"
I'm always quoting that! I had such a lift in spirit yesterday and the day before reading that thread it felt like we were all together and now back to square one.
Oooo we have someone else to blame now yay I betting the people in hospital are a mix of people vaccinated and not and proberbly not ill with but have tested + for it. just like so many other times.

I'm not buying this new variant is deadly to us here. It reminds me of when they try to scare us here with a measles outbreak in the Congo a place without the same facilities for hygiene as we have.

• Heart
So glad we have taken ours out of school. We were going to let the baby have her first few years but have now changed our minds and she will never go to school.
this is something we recently discussed for our2 year old. Saying if things continue down this path we will not be sending her we previously talked about homeschooling /unschooling anyway.
my mum works in a primary school, we agreed recently that we wouldn’t talk about COVID as it would cause issues.
id love to hear how you fully decided to not send your kids.Sorry very OT!

Reactions: 4
this is something we recently discussed for our2 year old. Saying if things continue down this path we will not be sending her we previously talked about homeschooling /unschooling anyway.
my mum works in a primary school, we agreed recently that we wouldn’t talk about COVID as it would cause issues.
id love to hear how you fully decided to not send your kids.Sorry very OT!
These are my grandchildren but I am also their childminder. Obviously, it had to be a joint decision for us all. The baby did go to nursery for a few sessions but when we went to the shops she looked at everyone else and then at me and in a horrified voice said nanny where is your marks you will get sick she kept talking about the people getting sick so she stopped going. We did talk about sending her back and unlearning her every time she said something like that but now she won't be going at all.

I have them two/three days a week and we do crafts, gardening, experiments, discussions .. parents do the academic side. They are in a group that all meet up and go over the forests and do outdoor things. so still have plenty of friends. So many are doing this now that you won't be alone and the kids will love it. Ours don't want to go back to school as we always ask them are they still ok with it. They missed their old friends ( but now see them) but didn't miss school

• Heart
These are my grandchildren but I am also their childminder. Obviously, it had to be a joint decision for us all. The baby did go to nursery for a few sessions but when we went to the shops she looked at everyone else and then at me and in a horrified voice said nanny where is your marks you will get sick she kept talking about the people getting sick so she stopped going. We did talk about sending her back and unlearning her every time she said something like that but now she won't be going at all.

I have them two/three days a week and we do crafts, gardening, experiments, discussions .. parents do the academic side. They are in a group that all meet up and go over the forests and do outdoor things. so still have plenty of friends. So many are doing this now that you won't be alone and the kids will love it. Ours don't want to go back to school as we always ask them are they still ok with it. They missed their old friends ( but now see them) but didn't miss school
Mine would love to be home schooled but don't think I have a good enough knowledge for the academic side of things (They are 8 and 9). There's a few home school educational groups and tutor groups locally that they could attend but I couldn't afford it on my own 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mine would love to be home schooled but don't think I have a good enough knowledge for the academic side of things (They are 8 and 9). There's a few home school educational groups and tutor groups locally that they could attend but I couldn't afford it on my own 😔
Maybe find your local homeschool group and have some discussion on it and see if things can be sorted. some skill swapping etc Fingers crossed you find something that can help you do what you feel is best :)

Reactions: 2
Maybe find your local homeschool group and have some discussion on it and see if things can be sorted. some skill swapping etc Fingers crossed you find something that can help you do what you feel is best :)
I'm not sure I have any skills other than driving them to various after school clubs 🤣 forest school is £54 a day for them both 9-3.30
School said I taught them well and closed their learning gap (around 2 years behind) so I can't be that bad really lol

• Heart
This is such an interesting clip. He talks about Fauci pushing drugs which killed HIV patients in the AIDS pandemic. Fauci is an absolute monster.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I believe we're in for a rocky few months. The more people refuse this vaccine, the more desperate they're going to get. There's an article in the mail today calling unvaccinated people "idiot vaccine refuseniks". And because of them they're going to have to delay the 21st June. It can't be more blatant at this stage that there is something extremely sinister going on.
conquer and divide at its finest. How can people be happy with how manipulative the government is. CTs aside its disgusting to try and turn people against each other. How people can be happy with a society which is like that is beyond me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.