Conspiracy Theories #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An absolutely outstanding interview between Reiner Fuellmich and Brian Gerrish (UK Column journalist). It goes into great detail about what is happening behind the scenes and who are involved in these crimes. It's a must read.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/index.php/...ich-our-oppressors-are-very-frightened-people

It also states in the article that Gates is funding an organisation called CEPI who is funding the labs which are telling us the vaccines are safe!! It's honestly unbelievable what's going on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Still all a conspiracy?

"Using the wallet was not compulsory, those involved said, but citizens who chose to sign up would benefit from an extra-secure digital ecosystem and greater flexibility ideal for post-pandemic life."

• Sad
Reactions: 3
An absolutely outstanding interview between Reiner Fuellmich and Brian Gerrish (UK Column journalist). It goes into great detail about what is happening behind the scenes and who are involved in these crimes. It's a must read.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/index.php/...ich-our-oppressors-are-very-frightened-people

It also states in the article that Gates is funding an organisation called CEPI who is funding the labs which are telling us the vaccines are safe!! It's honestly unbelievable what's going on!
Do you know if this is in podcast form rather than reading? I love listening to him and I love Brian too!♥

Lots of people in real life and in internet comment sections are saying that June 21st IS freedom day and that they are taking it back whether the gov like it or not. Lots of these people have taken the jab and adhered by most/all of the rules (unlike me who has adhered to none from May 2020 as soon as I got the facts and data and saw what it was about). I actually cannot wait to see what happens on June 21st. I really hope that people rip off their mask (the biggest visual indicator of rebellion) and say enough is enough. I think that the government are sensing that this might happen so they may temporarily lift the mask requirement, that way it will be easier to implement in the future. If the people take them off on their own free will then it will be hard to get them to mussel up again in the future. 21st June could be historical if the people rise😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.