Conspiracy Theories #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand that some people are scared and I feel I show respect by wearing one indoors, and keeping two metres away etc but I'm not going to go along with ridiculous requests!
this is me, but if anyone tried to get me to wear a mask outside šŸ¤£ not a chance.
similar in someoneā€™s house, I just wouldnā€™t go in!

Gasman came here last night due to my electric box falling off the wall (eeeek) He asked if I wanted him to wear a mask, I said No, he said thank goodness for that. I asked him what do most people say, he said everyone says no. I have had the same all through, Not one workman or visitor has come into my home with a mask on.
same purrr, I had 2 workmen in for a week last week and told them to take it off, they were very grateful!
i wonā€™t ask anyone to do it around me, but in a grocery store when staff are forced to spend the day wearing them, out of respect for them and other customers, Iā€™m not gonna make an issue.

Reactions: 11
see unpopular opinion on here,
Iā€™m not gonna go out of my way to make others feel uncomfortable when all Iā€™m being asked to do is wear a bit of cloth for a few minutes, I donā€™t know how others feel and how anxious they might be, I donā€™t need to do a ā€œduck youā€ to the state and in the process effect others,
Itā€™s a mask, it wonā€™t be forever, Iā€™m not doing an 8 hours shift or being asked to wear it all day long, nor would I encourage others to ā€œliberate themselvesā€
i have always rejected rules that impact my life but Iā€™m not about making a scene or making others uncomfortable.
I understand why @Cupcakemum felt it was liberating. People who don't wear masks get a lot of abuse so by not wearing a mask, it is a brave decision but also liberating and free. You can breathe properly. If people were that scared of covid then they can keep their distance. There are many who wear masks and you can tell they are just wearing it for the sake of it because the mask is pulled down to their mouth. They only wear masks because they are complying.

When I see a person not wearing a mask, I feel happy and proud of them because masks can be detrimental to your health. Also, it shows their strength- they are doing what they feel is right not blindly following rules for the sake of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was walking through the town centre thr other night after going to the gym. All the shops were closed and barely no one around. I saw the saddest sight... An elderly, frail lady struggling up a hill with a shopping trolley wearing a mask. There was literally no one else around apart from me (and I was on the other side of the road) - no need to wear it but she was clearly scared!

Me and my best mate have fallen out big time today. I thought we were on the same page about all this. He's broken rules since day one and then told me today he had the vaccine a few months ago. I was like wtf, you idiot. Why?!! He said he still doesn't care about covid but had the vaccine anyway... Clearly not logical. I'm done with people. He then had a go at me because Id said everyone (including my own family) were morons for taking it and now we aren't speaking. šŸ˜’

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was walking through the town centre thr other night after going to the gym. All the shops were closed and barely no one around. I saw the saddest sight... An elderly, frail lady struggling up a hill with a shopping trolley wearing a mask. There was literally no one else around apart from me (and I was on the other side of the road) - no need to wear it but she was clearly scared!

Me and my best mate have fallen out big time today. I thought we were on the same page about all this. He's broken rules since day one and then told me today he had the vaccine a few months ago. I was like wtf, you idiot. Why?!! He said he still doesn't care about covid but had the vaccine anyway... Clearly not logical. I'm done with people. He then had a go at me because Id said everyone (including my own family) were morons for taking it and now we aren't speaking. šŸ˜’
One of my friend's had it because she has a son who lives abroad. A lot of people have felt they have to get it. Two other friends had it, one "so this is over with" the other, pressure from others.

I've not fallen out with anyone as I would not call people names. I am sad that people I love have taken a vaccine that they have no idea if in the future it will bring its own problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
you sound incredibly young and immature so itā€™s probably best not to argue this, but I will say in you bid to make everyone ā€œwake upā€ and fight for freedom,

stop thinking that you get to decide how others feel and act, you donā€™t.
Go about your business and make choices that work for you, but let others do what they feel they want to do.
You arenā€™t bill gates šŸ˜‰ you donā€™t get to control others.

also Iā€™d be more worried about a frail old lady being out after stores had closed than anything else, I hope you at least checked she was ok or helped her up that hill she was struggling to get her messages up šŸ˜¶

I've not fallen out with anyone as I would not call people names.
posts like the one about you really do give the whole community a ā€œbad nameā€

• Heart
Reactions: 12
you sound incredibly young and immature so itā€™s probably best not to argue this, but I will say in you bid to make everyone ā€œwake upā€ and fight for freedom,

stop thinking that you get to decide how others feel and act, you donā€™t.
Go about your business and make choices that work for you, but let others do what they feel they want to do.
You arenā€™t bill gates šŸ˜‰ you donā€™t get to control others.

also Iā€™d be more worried about a frail old lady being out after stores had closed than anything else, I hope you at least checked she was ok or helped her up that hill she was struggling to get her messages up šŸ˜¶

posts like the one about you really do give the whole community a ā€œbad nameā€
It's such a shame there is arrogance and smugness on both sides how can you debate when people are calling you names?
I would never call anyone a sheep or other names. I cringe when I see others doing that. Both sides lose the argument when they insult those who do not agree.

I say awake and asleep but even that makes me cringe. But only because people think I'm being derogatory when I'm not. I used to be asleep and not see what was going on. Then one day I just see it and it was like a light snapping on and I thought and still think how the F did I not see it. I'm not saying it in an unkind or arrogant way. But obviously, it might read that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've just seen this cool little visual that really sums up what's been going on by the brilliant Ivor Cummings.
It's nothing we don't already know, but might help anyone who doesn't. It's only 3mins long!

McDonald's are fully on board now too with vaccine bribery promotion

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's such a shame there is arrogance and smugness on both sides how can you debate when people are calling you names?
I would never call anyone a sheep or other names. I cringe when I see others doing that. Both sides lose the argument when they insult those who do not agree.

I say awake and asleep but even that makes me cringe. But only because people think I'm being derogatory when I'm not. I used to be asleep and not see what was going on. Then one day I just see it and it was like a light snapping on and I thought and still think how the F did I not see it. I'm not saying it in an unkind or arrogant way. But obviously, it might read that way.
i accept ā€œsheepā€ over ā€œmoronā€ any day, itā€™s so alienating.

Iā€™m going full on CT for a Sunday morning but Iā€™ve watched matt handcock do two interviews this morning....

both times he stressed the naughty naughty areas pissing on the opening up plan have high numbers in people who - are illegible for the vaccine but have refused to take it.
so the problem is we need to get them all vaccinated.
He said this twice in both interviews.

it just feels like this new variant is a great way to blame the unvaccinated for being a party pooper, ruining things for everyone else šŸ˜

Reactions: 17
Has anyone come across any info of the Pfizer vaccine causing someone to develop an auto immune disease? I Was talking to a very healthy 21year old who back in March starter to feel Iā€™ll and last week she was diagnosed with type one diabetes. Soon after we were talking about travelling abroad and she mentioned she wonā€™t have issues travelling because she had the pfizer vax in January. I didnā€™t ask if she suspected the vaccine to be the cause because it isnā€™t my place but it has been on my mind since.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Iā€™m going full on CT for a Sunday morning but Iā€™ve watched matt handcock do two interviews this morning....

both times he stressed the naughty naughty areas pissing on the opening up plan have high numbers in people who - are illegible for the vaccine but have refused to take it.

it just feels like this new variant is a great way to blame the unvaccinated for being a party pooper, ruining things for everyone else šŸ˜
That's exactly what they're doing. It's divide and conquer. Turn us all against each other so we're easier to control. I just hope people can see through it. I mean who would trust a word that weasel says.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Language like that is worrying. It's like a veiled threat. How are they going to get people vaccinated who don't wish to be.

They will make out the unvaccinated are the cause for any break outs or rise in cases. Then sit back and let society do their job for them by cutting off and blaming those people who choose not to vaccinate.

They can blame me all they like I will not get the vaccine. It's my body so my choice, just like it's others people's choice too vaccinate

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Language like that is worrying. It's like a veiled threat. How are they going to get people vaccinated who don't wish to be.

They will make out the unvaccinated are the cause for any break outs or rise in cases. Then sit back and let society do their job for them by cutting off and blaming those people who choose not to vaccinate.

They can blame me all they like I will not get the vaccine. It's my body so my choice, just like it's others people's choice too vaccinate
the only way I will accept the vaccine is if there is strong evidence my decision will effect the ones I love, if a family member gets seriously sick in the next few years, and my choice my effect them, Iā€™d go back and take it,
But I wonā€™t for any other reason, pressure or otherwise.
not this early in the rollout thatā€™s for sure

Reactions: 8
Morning guys! Hereā€™s a nice picture of Bill the Bastard for all his ā€œStansā€... (Would look better on a dartboard, but then everyone knows that Iā€™m his ex-wife...šŸ˜‰šŸ˜¬
F9E842C0-9F32-409C-A74C-634DF8BCAA5C.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So take the vaccine to stop you from dying but keep eating our junk food and die from obesity and high cholesterol related illness anyway. Yeah cause that makes sense
Itā€™s exactly the same as getting free donuts as long as you provide proof of vaccination!!
You have to ask the question, as to why would anyone want vaccinated people to eat badly ??
Surely everyone knows by now, that a good diet helps to protect your immune system against viruses, so why is junk food being literally pushed on to vaccinated people?
If the jab donā€™t kill you - youā€™ll die of diabetes or heart failure...

Reactions: 12
There (America) are putting vaccinated people into a 5-week draw ( something like that) and are making one millionaire a week. Will post it when I find it again. everyone was posting it yesterday but can't find it now
*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Coincidence syndrome

1621171555760.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This is just awful. Apparently, children as young as 14 in some parts of the US, are able to be vaccinated without parental consent, so it doesnā€™t matter if you are against it, they could potentially vaccinate your child, and thereā€™s nothing you could do about it...šŸ¤¬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.