Conspiracy Theories #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodnite peeps!! See you all tomorrow 😘😴😴❤

Nothing coercive about this.......

I was listening to LBC this morning, and the guy who does the political show ( Tom Swarbrick ) was going off on one about people who haven’t had the jab, yet a few weeks ago, he was saying how vaccine passports are awful etc etc.
Today, he sounded like he was reading a pre prepared script from the government, and was basically saying how terrible and selfish we are !!
My opinion, is that the government are getting desperate to push unvaccinated people into taking it, and they are using anything that they can, including, paying people to infiltrate all anti vaccine online communities ( I know I’ve said this many many times) but I’m absolutely convinced that this is true...👀 they are everywhere 👀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If that's true its amazing! I love stuff like this and will have to look these stones up.

I used to watch her every now and then. I personally think she's a prize A nob. She lost me when she said suncream doesn't protect you from the sun and to go without. Whatever your views on pharmaceuticals it's clear after decades of research that a huge fireball in the sky isn't going to do you any good. Don't even get me started on her saying to women not to have smear tests
She sounds like my type of CT. As someone of a certain age, I was tanning myself long before suncream became a thing. we actually used cooking fats to make ourselves brown more as did my mum before me when she was young. How strange that we had never heard of skin cancer, you would think we would have known at least one or two people in our life with it but nope. I didn't meet anyone with cancer until I was 15 years old and was in awe of this lady who had breast cancer. Imagine today not knowing anyone who had any type of cancer until you were 15 and it being a huge thing.

Suncream stops us from getting Vit D, Vit D plays a role n cancer prevention Suncream gives people a false sense of security and lets them think it's ok to stay in the sun all day. So sun all day and no vitD for protection can = disaster.

The highest skin cancer rates ( not just skin cancers) are in countries that also have the highest suncream usage.

Look at suncream ingredients then do a deep search on each one. If you believe they work then at least make your own,

Cancer is a huge moneymaker and the more money we throw at it the more people seem to get cancer. Charities are also huge moneymakers and no matter how much money gets thrown at these charities nothing ever changes except things seem to get worse. I don't give to any of the big charities anymore. I used to DD to cancer research monthly now I give directly to small charities or to people who I can see need a helping hand.

Early diagnosis of cancers

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She sounds like my type of CT. As someone of a certain age, I was tanning myself long before suncream became a thing. we actually used cooking fats to make ourselves brown more as did my mum before me when she was young. How strange that we had never heard of skin cancer, you would think we would have known at least one or two people in our life with it but nope. I didn't meet anyone with cancer until I was 15 years old and was in awe of this lady who had breast cancer. Imagine today not knowing anyone who had any type of cancer until you were 15 and it being a huge thing.

Suncream stops us from getting Vit D, Vit D plays a role n cancer prevention Suncream gives people a false sense of security and lets them think it's ok to stay in the sun all day. So sun all day and no vitD for protection can = disaster.

The highest skin cancer rates ( not just skin cancers) are in countries that also have the highest suncream usage.

Look at suncream ingredients then do a deep search on each one. If you believe they work then at least make your own,

Cancer is a huge moneymaker and the more money we throw at it the more people seem to get cancer. Charities are also huge moneymakers and no matter how much money gets thrown at these charities nothing ever changes except things seem to get worse. I don't give to any of the big charities anymore. I used to DD to cancer research monthly now I give directly to small charities or to people who I can see need a helping hand.

Early diagnosis of cancers

I agree with you about the cancer charities, and large charities. Money seems available to pay huge wages to CEOs, but its a fight to get it to the people who need the support. That said, a lot of funding does come from local and regional councils and that money is hard to get due to ridiculous hurdles that the commissioners make charities jump - that's another discussion though.

With the sunscreen stopping vitamin D I do agree with, but its a trade off. Hardly anyone uses the right factor, or enough cream to stop all vitamin d absorption, so people will still be getting some vitamin D as well as a level of protection.

Cancers have existed for centuries, but we didn't know that's what they were and now we do, so we will know more people with it. We also know that some cancers are hereditary and that some people are more prone.

I do see your point, but to tell people to not use cream is bloody irresponsible, and to tell people not to have a smear is potentially giving someone a death sentence as it's completely preventable with screening and if caught in time

Reactions: 9
I agree with you about the cancer charities, and large charities. Money seems available to pay huge wages to CEOs, but its a fight to get it to the people who need the support. That said, a lot of funding does come from local and regional councils and that money is hard to get due to ridiculous hurdles that the commissioners make charities jump - that's another discussion though.

With the sunscreen stopping vitamin D I do agree with, but its a trade off. Hardly anyone uses the right factor, or enough cream to stop all vitamin d absorption, so people will still be getting some vitamin D as well as a level of protection.

Cancers have existed for centuries, but we didn't know that's what they were and now we do, so we will know more people with it. We also know that some cancers are hereditary and that some people are more prone.

I do see your point, but to tell people to not use cream is bloody irresponsible, and to tell people not to have a smear is potentially giving someone a death sentence as it's completely preventable with screening and if caught in time
I certainly would not tell anyone not to use it but only to look into it same as vaccines all vaccines. look at who makes it look into how many times they have been prosecuted.

for instance,... Top-selling sunscreen brand Neutrogena made by... J&J J&J hid for years the fact that their baby talc caused cancer.

Anything you put on your skin goes into the bloodstream so always check the ingredients of anything you use on your skin.

Reactions: 8
I certainly would not tell anyone not to use it but only to look into it same as vaccines all vaccines. look at who makes it look into how many times they have been prosecuted.

for instance,... Top-selling sunscreen brand Neutrogena made by... J&J J&J hid for years the fact that their baby talc caused cancer.

Anything you put on your skin goes into the bloodstream so always check the ingredients of anything you use on your skin.
Absolutely! It's not just skin products either, makers of cleaning products don't tell us in clear terms that their products cause cancer either. People will use fabric softener not realising that is a carcinogen, never mind what you're breathing in spraying things around your home. There's corruption everywhere and the fat cats just get fatter.

I know you weren't saying not use use it, I was referring to Ellie 🙂

This must be why Tony keeps popping up View attachment 577541
Ugh, you've given me rage. His face just sets off a deep anger in me. Rare do I drop the C bomb, but its the first word I think when I see that wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is a really interesting clip. He says they've had more vaccine related deaths for the Covid vaccine than for the entire 15 year period of other vaccines!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ingrid Tarrant triggering people by apparently hugging people even though she isn't vaccinated.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
WTF is going on in Canada?? Remember Arthur Pawlowski? This “news” article actually says that he, and anyone who agrees with him, is a “Dissident”....🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Apparently teachers are being taught in school that from September, any child with a parent who doesn't test, jab or mask is an extremist/terrorist and their children must be reported to NSPCC/Social services etc. Last I checked, the jab and test was VOLUNTARY and there are exemptions for masks such as anxiety and distress. This is getting scary now, it really is becoming a cult 😔

Screenshot_20210516-232554_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20210517-110812_Drive.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
My opinion, is that the government are getting desperate to push unvaccinated people into taking it, and they are using anything that they can, including, paying people to infiltrate all anti vaccine online communities ( I know I’ve said this many many times) but I’m absolutely convinced that this is true...👀 they are everywhere 👀
I totally agree! As soon as there is any talk of anything even remotely against the jab or suggesting people research into things a bit more, they’re there, quick as a flash, like a moth to a flame!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Apparently teachers are being taught in school that from September, any child with a parent who doesn't test, jab or mask is an extremist/terrorist and their children must be reported to NSPCC/Social services etc. Last I checked, the jab and test was VOLUNTARY and there are exemptions for masks such as anxiety and distress. This is getting scary now, it really is becoming a cult 😔

View attachment 577658

View attachment 577663
duck- do you have a link for this?

Reactions: 1
HI Everybody, there is a lot of ufo stories on mainstream news at the moment, almost every day. Does anybody know how this ties in with everything else thats going on ? Im not new by the way i have been on here and spoken with some of you before. I have had a long break and made a new account x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I totally agree! As soon as there is any talk of anything even remotely against the jab or suggesting people research into things a bit more, they’re there, quick as a flash, like a moth to a flame!!
I could n’t agree more. Damned moths, never liked them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.