Conspiracy Theories #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
There are also people who like being shut in and others who like wearing masks.

1621181081339.png

Reactions: 9
This is an interesting clip. Both frightening and optimistic.

I love Dolores Cahill 😍. But what she said at the end was quite interesting- how there will be cyber security issues which would include on-line banking etc, and apparently, another “health crisis”..
This is now happening because they are loosing the battle, people are finally seeing the truth about the whole covid scam. It’s just incredibly sad that so many have lost their lives because of people like Gates, Fauci etc etc.

There are also people who like being shut in and others who like wearing masks.

View attachment 576740
Exactly!! How many times have we said that Covid has become a religion to some people?
And anyone who questions the “rules” is seen as blasphemous!

@Purrrrrrr - how are your grandchildren doing now? I know they were devastated after loosing their dog. I hope they’re feeling better now..❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And in another episode of the duvet you never knew you needed, may I present to you...
THE HANDCOCK.....😆
00090D7F-5F3E-41AF-81AF-F3F52149F150.jpeg

A56B894D-4509-4841-80A6-3AF6E5D4AF8F.jpeg

And here’s the t-shirt that Everyone should have 😂
F5D36790-A4ED-4836-ADFE-FAFF7B228B2A.jpeg

That poor guy modelling the t-shirt certainly earns his money on that website, he’s literally the only male model they have!! ..😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently there are/have been up to 16 million users of the “Contact, Tracing App”. People were assured that their personal information would be kept private, of course, that was yet another lie that has come to light..

As someone who works in test engineering, its so annoying they didn't even pay him for finding the bug!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
As someone who works in test engineering, its so bad they didn't even pay him for finding the bug!
That’s so shocking!! Especially since everyone was told that the No-One would be able to access your personal information...
I never downloaded it, so it doesn’t affect me personally, but I feel really sorry for those people who must be concerned with their information ending up in the wrong hands.
I hope your friend gets some compensation for basically saving the app, it would be a crappy thing to not pay someone for finding this!!

I have just saw this video (only 2 mins) about magic Egyptian stones🤯 blew my mind (if real)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have just saw this video (only 2 mins) about magic Egyptian stones🤯 blew my mind (if real)
Oooh, this looks interesting!! I used to be obsessed with ancient Egypt, so will definitely be giving this a look later on!! Thanks for sharing ❤

Does anyone else feel like this? because i
definitely do. It’s like that film “The Purge”...
BF4A3E4B-EFCD-4D84-A300-6EA43C49F8BF.png

Reactions: 10
That’s so shocking!! Especially since everyone was told that the No-One would be able to access your personal information...
I never downloaded it, so it doesn’t affect me personally, but I feel really sorry for those people who must be concerned with their information ending up in the wrong hands.
To be clear btw - the issue reported is not actually in the NHS contact and trace app! Tracing apps use an API designed by Google and the bug lies in that API. This feature is on everyones phone (anyone Android) but only the tracing apps use the API - if you dont have a tracing app downloaded then chances are its not been activated on your phone.

Also it wasnt reported by someone I know though. Google pays anyone who finds important bugs but according to that article, the person submitted the issue to them and they deemed it not critical enough to warrant payment which is hilariously wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I saw this on another thread, but I think it’s more relevant here.
Has anyone heard about her before? I actually quite like her!!

https://tattle.life/attachments/screenshot_20210516_155840-jpg.576799/

To be clear btw - the issue reported is not actually in the NHS contact and trace app! Tracing apps use an API designed by Google and the bug lies in that API. This feature is on everyones phone (anyone Android) but only the tracing apps use the API - if you dont have a tracing app downloaded then chances are its not been activated on your phone.

Also it wasnt reported by someone I know though. Google pays anyone who finds important bugs but according to that article, the person submitted the issue to them and they deemed it not critical enough to warrant payment which is hilariously wrong.
Thanks for explaining!! I’m absolutely rubbish with any technology!! I still struggle on here sometimes, which is hilarious and very ironic considering the amount of time I spend on here!!

ETA - See what I mean about being rubbish on here? The screenshot is nothing to do with my response to you!! 🤦‍♀️ 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
If that's true its amazing! I love stuff like this and will have to look these stones up.

I saw this on another thread, but I think it’s more relevant here.
Has anyone heard about her before? I actually quite like her!!

https://tattle.life/attachments/screenshot_20210516_155840-jpg.576799/
I used to watch her every now and then. I personally think she's a prize A nob. She lost me when she said suncream doesn't protect you from the sun and to go without. Whatever your views on pharmaceuticals it's clear after decades of research that a huge fireball in the sky isn't going to do you any good. Don't even get me started on her saying to women not to have smear tests

• Wow
Reactions: 4
New to this thread.. and I have to start by saying (soz) I am defo not usually a conspiracy theorist.

HOWEVER

I feel like for every day for the last week or so, the weather app has said rain .. literally, rain, 70-90% chance for quite a huge portion of the day each day.

Has it rained anywhere near that much? Has it duck. Where I live, it was meant to be crap all day yesterday but it literally rained a tiny bit in the morn and then it was nice all day. I read somewhere on twitter someone saying it’s the govt’s attempt to keep us all inside 🤣

I’m probs wrong but it’s really started pissing me off as I haven’t been planning anything due to the dire forecast and it ends up being nice most the time!!! The forecast can piss off now, I’ll take my chances 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oooh loved this, I want one😍

New to this thread.. and I have to start by saying (soz) I am defo not usually a conspiracy theorist.

HOWEVER

I feel like for every day for the last week or so, the weather app has said rain .. literally, rain, 70-90% chance for quite a huge portion of the day each day.

Has it rained anywhere near that much? Has it duck. Where I live, it was meant to be crap all day yesterday but it literally rained a tiny bit in the morn and then it was nice all day. I read somewhere on twitter someone saying it’s the govt’s attempt to keep us all inside 🤣

I’m probs wrong but it’s really started pissing me off as I haven’t been planning anything due to the dire forecast and it ends up being nice most the time!!! The forecast can piss off now, I’ll take my chances 🤣🤣🤣
Just looked at my weather app for my area non stop rain for the next 10 days apparently 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As it’s a rainy Sunday night, I thought I’d share another one of my creepy videos..
This one has been viewed over 2.5 million times, so you know it’s a good one...😱

Oooh loved this, I want one😍

Just looked at my weather app for my area non stop rain for the next 10 days apparently 😑
Unpopular opinion, but I actually love this weather, especially when it’s a rainy Sunday night 😍❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
As it’s a rainy Sunday night, I thought I’d share another one of my creepy videos..
This one has been viewed over 2.5 million times, so you know it’s a good one...😱

Unpopular opinion, but I actually love this weather, especially when it’s a rainy Sunday night 😍❤
Oooo spooky! I was thinking of you Dolly and that you hadn't posted one of these for ages earlier today!
Early start for me tomorrow so I'm off up the wooden hill now, but will look forward to watching this tomorrow after work ❤

Oh, and my weather has been bang on unfortunately. Its been on and off monsoon rain all day 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 5

HOWEVER

I don’t think anyone here would call themselves a “Conspiracy Theorist” !!!! We are a bunch of like minded people who happen to see beyond all the bullshit that the government and MSM peddle every single day.!! But, you’re more than welcome!! 👍

Oooo spooky! I was thinking of you Dolly and that you hadn't posted one of these for ages earlier today!
Early start for me tomorrow so I'm off up the wooden hill now, but will look forward to watching this tomorrow after work ❤

Oh, and my weather has been bang on unfortunately. Its been on and off monsoon rain all day 😫
I know!! I always used to post them on a Sunday night, especially when it’s raining like it is now!!
You definitely should check the YouTube channel where I get all my creepy videos, it’s “Obsoleteoddities”, and you’ll love it!!
I’m off to bed soon, as I’m knackered from a full day ( yesterday ) of teaching 4 intense classes, and a clean up of my yard & tack room !!
Catch up with you tomorrow then 😘😴😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.