Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you don’t need to answer this at ALL but are your grandkids vaccinated? Do you own kids agree with you on this stance? And did you vaccinate your own kids? Always genuinely interested in how families navigate opinions like this.
(Re covid I’m the only one in my family who’s hesitant to get the C19 vaccine, known as “head” to some 😂)

I’ve seen a lot of negative press around Pfizer as well as AZ in the media lately, if anything AZ is getting a pass because it’s been presented as EU jealousy
I have 7 grandchildren and three children. All vaccinated. I started looking into vaccinations around 8 years ago, I wasn't anti but was wary, got myself a pup and had him vaccinated he had an awful reaction and I never gave him anymore. I looked deeper and became an ex-vaxers due to the things I read and see. I had spoken to my daughter about my vaccine worries but she just rolled her eyes and told me not to be so daft.. When my she told me she was pregnant with the last one I bought her a vaccine book, it wasn't anti-vax but was about minimising the risks etc. I said please just read it and see what you think. She never did because I was a "head" anti-vaxxer

I could not help but notice things about the children after each vaccination. then came the baby's last one (the one in each limb at the same time) After that she started to have silent seizures they were really scary they would last up to 10mins at a time. Also had purple lumps at three of the injections sites that didn't go for well over a year.

My daughter didn't believe it was the vaccines but during lockdown, she did her own research and now no more vaccines for them. my own son had the same seizures when he was the same age and the Drs said it was normal and I believed them.

I was really hurt one day when my daughter said she and her brother were talking about me and my CT etc and were laughing. I know it would not have been in any way nasty as they are not like that, but it hurt nonetheless. I reminded her of that the other day and she said how sorry she was that she didn't listen and just laughed and my strangeness. Now she is too scared to tell her brother that she now believes the same things I do. in case he thinks she is a head
My other son has like me been a CT for years.

Sorry, if its come out jumbled but my daughter's dog died today and they and I are all broken-hearted listening to your normally non-crying daughter sobbing on the phone just about breaks your heart.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry, if its come out jumbled but my daughter's dog died today and they and I are all broken-hearted listening to your normally non-crying daughter sobbing on the phone just about breaks your heart.
Lots of love to you all, not easy losing a family member ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have 7 grandchildren and three children. All vaccinated. I started looking into vaccinations around 8 years ago, I wasn't anti but was wary, got myself a pup and had him vaccinated he had an awful reaction and I never gave him anymore. I looked deeper and became an ex-vaxers due to the things I read and see. I had spoken to my daughter about my vaccine worries but she just rolled her eyes and told me not to be so daft.. When my she told me she was pregnant with the last one I bought her a vaccine book, it wasn't anti-vax but was about minimising the risks etc. I said please just read it and see what you think. She never did because I was a "head" anti-vaxxer

I could not help but notice things about the children after each vaccination. then came the baby's last one (the one in each limb at the same time) After that she started to have silent seizures they were really scary they would last up to 10mins at a time. Also had purple lumps at three of the injections sites that didn't go for well over a year.

My daughter didn't believe it was the vaccines but during lockdown, she did her own research and now no more vaccines for them. my own son had the same seizures when he was the same age and the Drs said it was normal and I believed them.

I was really hurt one day when my daughter said she and her brother were talking about me and my CT etc and were laughing. I know it would not have been in any way nasty as they are not like that, but it hurt nonetheless. I reminded her of that the other day and she said how sorry she was that she didn't listen and just laughed and my strangeness. Now she is too scared to tell her brother that she now believes the same things I do. in case he thinks she is a head

Sorry to hear about your daughters dog ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Purrrrrrr - Echoing Oohths Post.
I’m sorry to hear about your daughter’s dog. I know how hard it is to loose a much loved dog. Sending love and healing ❤

Sorry @Freedomofspeech89 - Your post crossed mine. We’ve all lost loved ones this year havnt we. So sad.💔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you, everyone. He was like her firstborn the kids even called him their brother. I always called him "the boy" as her children are all girls so I call them the girls and him the boy. It's not going to be the same home without him. He didn't suffer, was his normal self yesterday and had some kind of seizure and never recovered. The vet thinks maybe a brain tumour.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you, everyone. He was like her firstborn the kids even called him their brother. I always called him "the boy" as her children are all girls so I call them the girls and him the boy. It's not going to be the same home without him. He didn't suffer, was his normal self yesterday and had some kind of seizure and never recovered. The vet thinks maybe a brain tumour.
So sorry to hear that, sending you my love x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think form reading this thread were all dog people so we all understand how heartbroken you all must be, they’re not just animals. ❤ They’re just a big a part of the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Oh, so sorry for the loss of your daughters dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've only had time for dipping in and out of here, but just wanted to say how sorry I was to hear the news about your daughter dog.
I truly hope you're all ok, they're not just pets they're the reason we carry on and an absolute blessing to us ❤

• Heart
They keep calling it rare but reports are coming in the whole time about clots. Maybe a person who’s not been vaccinated has a rare chance to get the clot but it seems to be a common occurrence with these vaccines! How common does it have to be to be considered high?
The cases of heart inflammation are considered extremely high one in 10,000 it’s working out at ,the blood clots are just below that

Reactions: 4
They keep calling it rare but reports are coming in the whole time about clots. Maybe a person who’s not been vaccinated has a rare chance to get the clot but it seems to be a common occurrence with these vaccines! How common does it have to be to be considered high?
I think because millions worldwide have had the jabs that its why statistically they can say its rare.
What they don't seem to be considering is population/demographic ect of each population. Some countries may fare worse than others due to race/health/lifestyle ect.

What we have to ask is that is this a normal occurrence in trials?
Yes they pause giving it out, but not for long, and then they just carry on whilst writing off what's previously happened and spewing worldwide statistics again

Reactions: 6
So, apparently, Pfizer has admitted in its own mRNA document, that “Non-Vaccinated” can be exposed to the vaccines “Spike Protein”.
I found it on page 67/68...
F78A0A89-A1EB-46C7-A6E0-938689F79EA8.png

AD9370FF-499F-4308-B63D-4A295A5793E5.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Hi I watched a video about vaccine efficacy v effectiveness, can't recall of on this thread or vaccine or coronavirus threads. It's one to share so help pls!

Reactions: 2
Hi I watched a video about vaccine efficacy v effectiveness, can't recall of on this thread or vaccine or coronavirus threads. It's one to share so help pls!
I put one like that on the vaccine thread.is it this one?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.