Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conspiracy theorists: 1 / covid: 0

duck. Everyone I work with is vaccinated. There’s someone who pregnant, I don’t if she’s been vaccinate, I wouldn’t feel comfortable asking. This makes me so angry.

Also this means so many school children,if not all school children, are being exposed to this regardless of parents vaccination status...........

• Sad
Reactions: 9
duck. Everyone I work with is vaccinated. There’s someone who pregnant, I don’t if she’s been vaccinate, I wouldn’t feel comfortable asking. This makes me so angry.

Also this means so many school children,if not all school children, are being exposed to this regardless of parents vaccination status...........
I wonder if this is the same with all the vaccines...?
It would certainly make sense with women saying how their menstrual cycles have been affected when they haven't had the jab.

It's seems all those highly qualified doctors and professors that were labelled CT's or quacks are having their day

Reactions: 10

It’s an absolutely terrifying thought. I doubt there is anything that can be done to protect those of us who are unvaccinated?!

• Sad
  • Wow
I wonder if this is the same with all the vaccines...?
It would certainly make sense with women saying how their menstrual cycles have been affected when they haven't had the jab.

It's seems all those highly qualified doctors and professors that were labelled CT's or quacks are having their day
I thought it was only live vaccines could transmit what would be the risk to people ?

Reactions: 3
Just following on from the previous thread, Tony Blair's nickname was Miranda.
The TV Cook, Clarissa Dickson Wright, one of the Two Fat Ladies cookery series, was a Barrister in the same Chambers as Tony and Cherie, and it was his nickname there.
She talks about him in this article, saying she found him a frightening man, with dead eyes, like a psychopath!
Ah, this is what @Purrrrrrr was talking about earlier!
And I do remember hearing about Clarissa meeting the Blairs while she was a barrister. Come to mention it, I think there was a rumour that “Gladys” used to think he was a bit of a guitar player (Or am I thinking of someone else? 🧐)
Regardless, thanks for solving the puzzle 😉

I thought it was only live vaccines could transmit what would be the risk to people ?
Nooooo, there’s been a few reports about this, and it’s apparently to do with the “spike protein” which continues to replicate itself in your cells after you’ve been jabbed... And if it’s continually replicating itself almost like a “copy and paste” command, then it obviously will “shed” in some way or another...
I even heard that it can “shed” from the breath of a vaccinated person!! Obviously, the vaccines that are able to do this, are the mRNA Pfizer and Moderna ones..
Does anyone else feel like the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine is being given a bad press on purpose? So that more people are going to get the mRNA ones?

Was it you posted about the heart problems in young men ? I had this pop up The Times Of Israelhttps://www.timesofisrael.com/israe...fizer-shot-and-heart-problem-in-men-under-30/
Yep, that was me. It’s a real worry, because I personally don’t understand why younger people would agree to have a vaccine that has so many risks, and the chances of them ending up injured in hospital (or even loosing their lives) are far higher with the vaccines, than with covid itself, also there are reports that it could potentially effect fertility in young women and men. Why risk all of that for a virus that doesn’t even target younger people!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah, this is what @Purrrrrrr was talking about earlier!
And I do remember hearing about Clarissa meeting the Blairs while she was a barrister. Come to mention it, I think there was a rumour that “Gladys” used to think he was a bit of a guitar player (Or am I thinking of someone else? 🧐)
Regardless, thanks for solving the puzzle 😉

Nooooo, there’s been a few reports about this, and it’s apparently to do with the “spike protein” which continues to replicate itself in your cells after you’ve been jabbed... And if it’s continually replicating itself almost like a “copy and paste” command, then it obviously will “shed” in some way or another...
I even heard that it can “shed” from the breath of a vaccinated person!! Obviously, the vaccines that are able to do this, are the mRNA Pfizer and Moderna ones..
Does anyone else feel like the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine is being given a bad press on purpose? So that more people are going to get the mRNA ones?

Yep, that was me. It’s a real worry, because I personally don’t understand why younger people would agree to have a vaccine that has so many risks, and the chances of them ending up injured in hospital (or even loosing their lives) are far higher with the vaccines, than with covid itself, also there are reports that it could potentially effect fertility in young women and men. Why risk all of that for a virus that doesn’t even target younger people!!
I’m not for vaccinating kids tbh with the way it’s going there may be more data on the vaccines before that happens anyway.

The Feds are hitting on old Rudy

Another death linked to AZ

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I read somewhere there is a conspiracy that Rudy Giuliani, is actually working against Trump, and that he's part of the cabal. There are photos of him making various symbols, could be a coincidence?! Most of his post election press conferences have had something embarrassing happen, whether that's to further push against Trump, or could be to draw attention, or just simply bad luck!!

Or the raid could be so the FBI can get Hunter Biden's laptop back?! Didn't Rudy say he has it in his possession? You watch, the FBI will 'find' something on Rudy's computer now, to discredit him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
If you had anything stashed surely the last place you'd keep it would be at home ,all they took was a phone according to the news channels .

Reactions: 1
Just following on from the previous thread, Tony Blair's nickname was Miranda.
The TV Cook, Clarissa Dickson Wright, one of the Two Fat Ladies cookery series, was a Barrister in the same Chambers as Tony and Cherie, and it was his nickname there.
She talks about him in this article, saying she found him a frightening man, with dead eyes, like a psychopath!
Thank you so much. it was doing my head in trying to remember his name.

Also, re the other thread, Blair was charged under the name Charles Lynton, not his full name. I did think it was another name but as I'm not well my brain isn't thinking. Shame platforms are so censured now, it was much easier being a CT years ago. This last year or two has been awful trying to research.

@DreamDolly Can you post the evidence on animals all dying in vaccine trials? I friend was talking about it to another friend and all his links are now gone. Wondered if you still had yours?

I've not done any research into these vaccines I know what they are for and what they are doing, been trying to warn people for years over the childhood vaccines, but no one listens until something happens.
With these vaccines, the truth will come to because unlike with babies and children you cannot hide healthy adult deaths and sudden illness behind a vast range of BS

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you so much. it was doing my head in trying to remember his name.

Also, re the other thread, Blair was charged under the name Charles Lynton, not his full name. I did think it was another name but as I'm not well my brain isn't thinking. Shame platforms are so censured now, it was much easier being a CT years ago. This last year or two has been awful trying to research.

@DreamDolly Can you post the evidence on animals all dying in vaccine trials? I friend was talking about it to another friend and all his links are now gone. Wondered if you still had yours?

I've not done any research into these vaccines I know what they are for and what they are doing, been trying to warn people for years over the childhood vaccines, but no one listens until something happens.
With these vaccines, the truth will come to because unlike with babies and children you cannot hide healthy adult deaths and sudden illness behind a vast range of BS
Out of curiosity what do you believe these vaccines are being used for? Do you think its population control or money, or both? One thing for sure is there is something very strange going on because why are they so keen to vaccinate the younger generation which Covid barely affects.

Reactions: 12
Out of curiosity what do you believe these vaccines are being used for? Do you think its population control or money, or both? One thing for sure is there is something very strange going on because why are they so keen to vaccinate the younger generation which Covid barely affects.
Both. Huge money to be made from sick people. Also, population control, look at how many problems right now from the vaccine targeting certain body areas.in both men and women, I've seen many posts now with men asking about testicular pain after the vac or when working/living with newly vaccinated. We have all seen the ones about problems women are having.

Huge amounts of money to be made from IVF too. I know in the HPV vaccine groups many of the girls who had the vaccines cannot have children. Infertility seems to be rising all the time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Don't know why but this one hit me hard, I see posts all day from people who have lost loved ones since the vaccine or describing their own injuries, maybe seeing his baby in the buggy at his funeral. I'm posting it here in case anyone else has been affected and wants to contact them ( in the write up below)

1619680012360.png

"Dr Stephen Wright died of sinus cerebral venous thrombosis and thrombotic thrombocytopenia on January 26th 2021 aged just 32, leaving behind his wife, Charlotte (my sister in law) and their 2 boys, Izaac 7 and Elijah 1.

Our family and some senior professionals (including thrombosis experts) believe that Stephen could not only be the first in the UK but maybe first in the world, to have died from the Astra Zeneca vaccine.

Stephen was an amazing, funny, smart, kind, warm and loving person. This is evident from the hundreds of people who knew him, even some of those only on virtual platforms.

Stephen was a Dr within the NHS, he worked in CAMHS helping children and families and was due to start at Great Ormond Street Hospital which he would work at alongside CAMHS. His new role was working as a Senior Clinical Psychologist in the Neurodisability Service helping young people with complex Autism. His loss is felt by all in his field.

When alive Stephen joined the organ donation list at least 6 times, and he was able to fulfil his wish giving double lungs to a man in his 30's and an exceptionally rare gift of a heart to a teenage boy.

His wonderful wife Charlotte wanted to share Stephens final journey in the hope of spreading awareness https://youtu.be/8MpEx43ESZo

This video has been shared in the hope it will reach families affected by a covid vaccination so that they can come together and form a support group. We do not want to create an anti-vac group but more of a “VAC-Aware” supportive community in the hope that together we can get some answers from the MHRA and help others to be aware of both the positives and negatives of vaccinations 'The Wright Way'
2728.png
1f64f_1f3fc.png
1f90d.png

If you are reading this and painfully feel you can relate, please reach out at [email protected]"

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Don't know why but this one hit me hard, I see posts all day from people who have lost loved ones since the vaccine or describing their own injuries, maybe seeing his baby in the buggy at his funeral. I'm posting it here in case anyone else has been affected and wants to contact them ( in the write up below)

View attachment 550965

"Dr Stephen Wright died of sinus cerebral venous thrombosis and thrombotic thrombocytopenia on January 26th 2021 aged just 32, leaving behind his wife, Charlotte (my sister in law) and their 2 boys, Izaac 7 and Elijah 1.

Our family and some senior professionals (including thrombosis experts) believe that Stephen could not only be the first in the UK but maybe first in the world, to have died from the Astra Zeneca vaccine.

Stephen was an amazing, funny, smart, kind, warm and loving person. This is evident from the hundreds of people who knew him, even some of those only on virtual platforms.

Stephen was a Dr within the NHS, he worked in CAMHS helping children and families and was due to start at Great Ormond Street Hospital which he would work at alongside CAMHS. His new role was working as a Senior Clinical Psychologist in the Neurodisability Service helping young people with complex Autism. His loss is felt by all in his field.

When alive Stephen joined the organ donation list at least 6 times, and he was able to fulfil his wish giving double lungs to a man in his 30's and an exceptionally rare gift of a heart to a teenage boy.

His wonderful wife Charlotte wanted to share Stephens final journey in the hope of spreading awareness https://youtu.be/8MpEx43ESZo

This video has been shared in the hope it will reach families affected by a covid vaccination so that they can come together and form a support group. We do not want to create an anti-vac group but more of a “VAC-Aware” supportive community in the hope that together we can get some answers from the MHRA and help others to be aware of both the positives and negatives of vaccinations 'The Wright Way'
✨
🙏🏼
🤍

If you are reading this and painfully feel you can relate, please reach out at [email protected]"
That is so sad. It seems to be harming people who would have never been harmed from Covid as well. Given the risk/benefit I really don't know why this vaccine needs to be given to anyone who isn't vulnerable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
CDC investigating again, to be rolled out in Ireland shortly

Just saw the J&J vaccine has only been rolled out from the end of February 😯

Last edited:
  • Sad
CDC investigating again, to be rolled out in Ireland shortly

Just saw the J&J vaccine has only been rolled out from the end of February 😯

I’m glad they are investigating but what about Pfizer and moderna! Radio silence about those!

Reactions: 7
767FF81F-625C-49A6-8FF0-5468089A43A8.png

Morning Dolly, I tagged you earlier. do you still have that info on the animals dying after the vaccine trials or somesuch?
Yes, I found the mice study on several research papers, they are behind a pay wall though, so I’m going to try again. One of the things I saw was that the mice were initially injected with the “original” covid strain (obviously from Wuhan?). But, instead of continuing with the trials - they had to modify the initial strain so it would work with the mice AND humans. This is interesting because, it would prove that the initial strain was not dangerous enough for humans, so it was “modified” in the lab so it could infect animals AND humans...

Please have a look at this website as they have so much information regarding the vaccines. For instance, a study has shown that the blood clots issues are prevalent in Pfizer and Moderna, not just AstraZeneca/Johnson & Johnson..

Here’s the web details..

699F38D0-8372-4905-82BA-D78B079FB218.png

D23BC148-C010-46C1-874A-0A0D57155F9A.png

C3980594-7C6D-4932-A177-C0EFCA9E89B0.png

On the homepage of the website, there is a section of leaked emails and information from the trials. There’s too much to screen shot, so if you’re interested- go to the homepage and look at the menu...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.