Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could it possibly mean they are covering their @rses, blaming adverse reactions on something else??! šŸ§
Oh definitely covering their backsides, and I reckon the vaccine brought out anxiety, because Iā€™ve heard (canā€™t remember if it was here) that people whoā€™d been jabbed were reporting mental health issues..

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How do we all feel about covid passports? I knew theyā€™d happen. Saw some infro graphics from a year ago and how covid passports and nanorobotics would be involved. Itā€™s all part of the great reset but itā€™s crazy how itā€™s slowly happening. Yet everyone laughs and say youā€™re a tin foiler. Plus Iā€™m tired of hearing people say the jab protects you yet you can still get covid anyway. Do people not realise itā€™s all a scam! Sick of it all to be honest. 2023 canā€™t come quick enough for the pandemic to be over with. Iā€™m telling you, Iā€™ll be working abroad before 2025 and the next one emerges because thereā€™s another due to happen. By 2023 the new world order would have been done with.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I didn't even think it was a requirement unless they had symptoms ! but PHA have asked that the class be tested. I don't even think the teacher has symptoms they're required to test twice a week now and it must've showed a pos result 30+ people isolating that are not even ill ...it's ridiculous ,fair enough if you're ill stay at home .
To put it bluntly it's taking the piss now. To isolate a whole class or a week is beyond a joke, when if you took your child out 2 days before term for a cheap holiday then its massively detrimental to their education and worth a fine.

Let's think about notifiable diseases for a moment.
If a child is clinically diagnosed with say measles then only that child needs to isolate, even though its potentially a risk to everyone else. Health authority need to be notified and letters sent home. No one panics and life goes on.

Yet now, one proven questionable test comes back and its fine for kids to miss out on another weeks education, which knocks on to a parent missing work, losing money and letting colleagues down

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I didn't even think it was a requirement unless they had symptoms ! but PHA have asked that the class be tested. I don't even think the teacher has symptoms they're required to test twice a week now and it must've showed a pos result 30+ people isolating that are not even ill ...it's ridiculous ,fair enough if you're ill stay at home .
Yeah it was one kid in my daughters class that didn't even have symptoms. First week back so all the parents were going trigger happy with the Covid tests. My daughter had absolutely no symptoms what so ever and it was on her birthday. Thanks bleeping bumble Boris. There was a report the other day saying those tests were only like 2% accurate. Such a bloody farce!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh definitely covering their backsides, and I reckon the vaccine brought out anxiety, because Iā€™ve heard (canā€™t remember if it was here) that people whoā€™d been jabbed were reporting mental health issues..
Yes there are some yellow card submissions which include mental health problems, from anxiety ,depression, psychosis and dementia

• Sad
Reactions: 7
How do we all feel about covid passports? I knew theyā€™d happen. Saw some infro graphics from a year ago and how covid passports and nanorobotics would be involved. Itā€™s all part of the great reset but itā€™s crazy how itā€™s slowly happening. Yet everyone laughs and say youā€™re a tin foiler. Plus Iā€™m tired of hearing people say the jab protects you yet you can still get covid anyway. Do people not realise itā€™s all a scam! Sick of it all to be honest. 2023 canā€™t come quick enough for the pandemic to be over with. Iā€™m telling you, Iā€™ll be working abroad before 2025 and the next one emerges because thereā€™s another due to happen. By 2023 the new world order would have been done with.
I heard this week, that the vaccine passports will be on an app ( I think itā€™s going to be on the track & trace app ) which is a bummer to me, because I need to get to the villa this summer, but maybe I can think of a way round it..šŸ§
After all, where thereā€™s a will, thereā€™s a way...šŸ˜¬

To put it bluntly it's taking the piss now. To isolate a whole class or a week is beyond a joke, when if you took your child out 2 days before term for a cheap holiday then its massively detrimental to their education and worth a fine.

Let's think about notifiable diseases for a moment.
If a child is clinically diagnosed with say measles then only that child needs to isolate, even though its potentially a risk to everyone else. Health authority need to be notified and letters sent home. No one panics and life goes on.

Yet now, one proven questionable test comes back and its fine for kids to miss out on another weeks education, which knocks on to a parent missing work, losing money and letting colleagues down
That's the problem I have will asymptomatic testing people can't let life revolve around a test ,you wouldn't be able to plan ahead for anything it's just not realistic as a means of controlling a virus to have perfectly healthy people shut in their homes .

Reactions: 6
I heard this week, that the vaccine passports will be on an app ( I think itā€™s going to be on the track & trace app ) which is a bummer to me, because I need to get to the villa this summer, but maybe I can think of a way round it..šŸ§
Im nearly 100% sure it will be vaccine or test to get abroad, thats what i have read so far, they don't want to lose tourism. So if you are happy having a test you should be fine ā˜€ā›± I don't have a smart phone anyway šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™d rather watch from afar for a good year or two before even considering getting the vaccine. Iā€™m not desperate for it, I donā€™t believe in covid and I donā€™t see why healthy people should have the jab. It makes no sense. And almost everyone I know who has had it have been left with feeling ill even a week or two after having it. I donā€™t want it and itā€™s pissing me off how people are taking the mic when you say you donā€™t want it. Iā€™d rather just sit back and watch the effect roll out to be quite honest. I mean the only reason people are getting it is because theyā€™re gagging for a holiday and itā€™s holiday season. Think about it and how well played this tit is. The government have had this in store for years. Clever but not that bloody clever.

Reactions: 11
Im nearly 100% sure it will be vaccine or test to get abroad, thats what i have read so far, they don't want to lose tourism. So if you are happy having a test you should be fine ā˜€ā›± I don't have a smart phone anyway šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m not going to get tested either, but Iā€™m going to find a way round this...šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 8
I think it's the NHS app that's linked to your doctors surgery not track n trace .

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I will take the test but not having that vaccine

Reactions: 2
Iā€™d rather watch from afar for a good year or two before even considering getting the vaccine. Iā€™m not desperate for it, I donā€™t believe in covid and I donā€™t see why healthy people should have the jab. It makes no sense. And almost everyone I know who has had it have been left with feeling ill even a week or two after having it. I donā€™t want it and itā€™s pissing me off how people are taking the mic when you say you donā€™t want it. Iā€™d rather just sit back and watch the effect roll out to be quite honest. I mean the only reason people are getting it is because theyā€™re gagging for a holiday and itā€™s holiday season. Think about it and how well played this tit is. The government have had this in store for years. Clever but not that bloody clever.
Oh, Iā€™m NEVER getting the vaccine OR any of the tests. But I have a villa that I need to get too in the summer, so I might have to find a doctor that is sympathetic to my problem...šŸ˜‰šŸ¤Ŗ

I think it's the NHS app that's linked to your doctors surgery not track n trace .
yes you are right, for now it is just proof you have the vaccine. But not all local authorities connect medical records to it. I suppose this could change if the government want the NHS app to be used for that use.

I won't get the vaccine, not too bothered about the test myself.

I've got a a similar issue with my grandma. She's on her own and I need to get out there to see her. I was thinking whether we could drive but I guess they'd still be checking at the ports. Can you get away with just a test? Download it just for the trip then delete when back?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've got a a similar issue with my grandma. She's on her own and I need to get out there to see her. I was thinking whether we could drive but I guess they'd still be checking at the ports. Can you get away with just a test? Download it just for the trip then delete when back?
They will have to have a non technology based way to evidence test or vaccine. So a certified doctors letter should be sufficient if you don't want the app on your phone.

Iā€™m not sure.. It probably depends where your going? Maybe a test before you go, and one at the other end? Especially if your going by ferry?
I donā€™t think itā€™s going to be easy going by plane, as most of them wonā€™t let you on unless you have the ā€œpassportā€. Itā€™s a bleeping mess!

Iā€™m not sure.. It probably depends where your going? Maybe a test before you go, and one at the other end? Especially if your going by ferry?
I donā€™t think itā€™s going to be easy going by plane, as most of them wonā€™t let you on unless you have the ā€œpassportā€. Itā€™s a bleeping mess!
Control of movement, pretty sure people were campaigning for continued free movement not that long ago with brexit

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Control of movement, pretty sure people were campaigning for continued free movement not that long ago with brexit
Your right, but they are going to use this scamdemic as a smokescreen in order to stop free movement all together..
But, I did hear about this airline that you can travel on without having a covid passport!! Infact, I donā€™t even think that you need to wear a mask, and you donā€™t need to produce a negative test either??
I hope this is true ( otherwise I probably dreamed it) šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.