Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how on every vaccine promoting thing that’s shoved in our faces they always mention “it didn’t hurt at all!” As if that’s the reason people are worried about getting it 😂 Of course it didn’t hurt, it’s just an injection ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how on every vaccine promoting thing that’s shoved in our faces they always mention “it didn’t hurt at all!” As if that’s the reason people are worried about getting it 😂 Of course it didn’t hurt, it’s just an injection ffs.
It’s called propaganda. They all use the same terminology when describing their vaccine experience, as they know that some people are genuinely frightened of needles. So, by saying that it “doesn’t hurt” they are using coercive language to ensure that more people take it !!

@Pixipoppy - What are your thoughts on the video I linked for you yesterday? The one with the American film director John Paul Rice? He was the whistleblower on child trafficking, due to his film
“A Child’s Voice”.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m sure I heard something about Handcock giving up his vaccine for someone more deserving..😂
Do we really believe WankSock actually had it? 👀
Watch carefully to see if JVT uses a needle that mysteriously dissapears...😉
Look very carefully here he is in stereo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Quoting you again 😂
Have you had your vaccine? Is that why you said it didn’t hurt?

Us military investigating myocarditis after vaccination...VAERS are listing more reports from young men across all the vaccines of the same conditionhttps://www.military.com/daily-news...inflammation-troops-after-covid-19-shots.html
Hopefully this information might help a young man decide whether or not they want to risk their long term health on an experimental vaccine...

Reactions: 3
View attachment 551176

Yes, I found the mice study on several research papers, they are behind a pay wall though, so I’m going to try again. One of the things I saw was that the mice were initially injected with the “original” covid strain (obviously from Wuhan?). But, instead of continuing with the trials - they had to modify the initial strain so it would work with the mice AND humans. This is interesting because, it would prove that the initial strain was not dangerous enough for humans, so it was “modified” in the lab so it could infect animals AND humans...

Please have a look at this website as they have so much information regarding the vaccines. For instance, a study has shown that the blood clots issues are prevalent in Pfizer and Moderna, not just AstraZeneca/Johnson & Johnson..

Here’s the web details..

View attachment 551180

View attachment 551182

View attachment 551190

On the homepage of the website, there is a section of leaked emails and information from the trials. There’s too much to screen shot, so if you’re interested- go to the homepage and look at the menu...
Thanks, it's not for me but a friend who shared the info from a California Attorney. The info was removed as was the other info he had, and he can't find anything anymore. Just wondered if you had kept that actual info on the dead animals handy.

I'm actually not even caring to research these vaccines. I know the childhood ones are responsible for many deaths and injuries and looked into them for many years now. these ones you don't even have to look very deep to see what's going on.

How sad is that that I have lost the heart even trying to get people to look deeper. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Quoting you again 😂

Hopefully this information might help a young man decide whether or not they want to risk their long term health on an experimental vaccine...
The thinking now is they may offer different vaccines to suit different groups of people.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The article I posted about blood clotting issues being found in Pfizer & Moderna’s vaccines, as well as the Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca vaccines, is really interesting, because why would the media bang on about the blood clotting story with 2 vaccines - but then ignore the same problem with the other 2...???
As previously mentioned on here, the world’s media is controlled by a few Billionaires. Wouldn’t it benefit them to ensure more people get the mRNA vaccines? Because something isn’t right with this. They are trashing AstraZeneca and the J&J vaccines, yet they are promoting Pfizer and Moderna even though they have the SAME issues?
Food for thought indeed..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks, it's not for me but a friend who shared the info from a California Attorney. The info was removed as was the other info he had, and he can't find anything anymore. Just wondered if you had kept that actual info on the dead animals handy.

I'm actually not even caring to research these vaccines. I know the childhood ones are responsible for many deaths and injuries and looked into them for many years now. these ones you don't even have to look very deep to see what's going on.

How sad is that that I have lost the heart even trying to get people to look deeper. :(
Is the California Attorney called Reiner Fuellmich by any chance? As he’s the German/American lawyer who is in charge of the Coronavirus Investigation Group, and has a class action lawsuit against the WHO. It certainly sounds like him?
Also, please don’t worry about not researching the vaccines, that’s what we’re here to do !!
Your posts are always so interesting, so please don’t worry, you are such an asset to this thread ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm actually not even caring to research these vaccines. I know the childhood ones are responsible for many deaths and injuries and looked into them for many years now. these ones you don't even have to look very deep to see what's going on
you don’t need to answer this at ALL but are your grandkids vaccinated? Do you own kids agree with you on this stance? And did you vaccinate your own kids? Always genuinely interested in how families navigate opinions like this.
(Re covid I’m the only one in my family who’s hesitant to get the C19 vaccine, known as “head” to some 😂)

why would the media bang on about the blood clotting story with 2 vaccines - but then ignore the same problem with the other 2...???
I’ve seen a lot of negative press around Pfizer as well as AZ in the media lately, if anything AZ is getting a pass because it’s been presented as EU jealousy

Reactions: 6
you don’t need to answer this at ALL but are your grandkids vaccinated? Do you own kids agree with you on this stance? And did you vaccinate your own kids? Always genuinely interested in how families navigate opinions like this.
(Re covid I’m the only one in my family who’s hesitant to get the C19 vaccine, known as “head” to some 😂)

I’ve seen a lot of negative press around Pfizer as well as AZ in the media lately, if anything AZ is getting a pass because it’s been presented as EU jealousy
I’ve never seen anything in the media about blood clotting issues linked to Pfizer or Moderna. Only AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson...
My point is that if all of these vaccines have similar issues, why is this information being withheld 🤷‍♀️

ETA - Im the head in my family as well..😂

EU to vaccinate kids from June
Oh my Christ, WHY are they pushing this on to kids.
This makes my blood boil, because adults have a choice to get the vaccine, whereas children do not. I reckon a lot of parents will get their kids jabbed so they can all go on holiday abroad this year..
So they will duck with their kids lives, just so they can lay on a beach in Benidorm for 2 weeks in August...

Russia and China are doing just that
“Unfounded Links”. Otherwise known as “Its the truth but we don’t want you to believe any of it”
AKA - Nothing to see here, move along..

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve never seen anything in the media about blood clotting issues linked to Pfizer or Moderna. Only AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson...
My point is that if all of these vaccines have similar issues, why is this information being withheld 🤷‍♀️

ETA - Im the head in my family as well..😂

Oh my Christ, WHY are they pushing this on to kids.
This makes my blood boil, because adults have a choice to get the vaccine, whereas children do not. I reckon a lot of parents will get their kids jabbed so they can all go on holiday abroad this year..
So they will duck with their kids lives, just so they can lay on a beach in Benidorm for 2 weeks in August...

“Unfounded Links”. Otherwise known as “Its the truth but we don’t want you to believe any of it”
AKA - Nothing to see here, move along..
Makes sense why the vaccine rollout has gathered pace all of a sudden :sneaky: I've been keeping an eye on the US where they were keen to get the kids vaccinated before the" fall " .

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Makes sense why the vaccine rollout has gathered pace all of a sudden :sneaky: I've been keeping an eye on the US where they were keen to get the kids vaccinated before the" fall " .
Exactly!! And didn’t wanksock mention that they are on target to vaccinate ALL adults by June? (Or was it July?). Nevertheless, it does seem like the vaccine program is being given a big push because of the situation in India....Coincidence?? Hmmmm

Reactions: 2
Exactly!! And didn’t wanksock mention that they are on target to vaccinate ALL adults by June? (Or was it July?). Nevertheless, it does seem like the vaccine program is being given a big push because of the situation in India....Coincidence?? Hmmmm
They’re vaccinating the 30s here so it wouldn’t take very long to finish all the adult population at the speed it’s being rolled out.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Quoting you again 😂

Yeah I’ve had both doses... it’s just a jab, they all feel the same. I just don’t get why they keep focusing on how “it doesn’t hurt”, that’s not why a lot of people are refusing it. Even people with genuine needle phobias aren’t going to be swayed by that :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.