Conspiracy Theories #11

Users have the option to ignore other users if they wish. Nobody is forced to respond/read posts.

• I understand.

• I understand.

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread here

This is how scared people are. They are wlling to put up with anything to "feel" safer

1619611149013.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
They are used to make us look stupid. They just sit in front of a cam and talk, absolutely no proof of anything at all. non-CT already believe we just watch a youtube video and are convinced of anything, these people are used to enforce that.
They have no idea how many hours most of us put into researching what we say. Some people just share without looking into it but most I know look really deep into it.

Adrenochrome is real, many cultures torture and abuse animals before eating them as they say it makes the meat far superior. Many ultra-rich are always looking for the next high.
I first heard about Adrenochrome from a film, I think it’s Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas. It had Johnny Depp in it. But over the years more information has come out about it. There’s a woman called Marina Abramovic, who calls herself a performance artist, but is actually more of a high priestess in Hollywood. She is behind the whole “Spirit Cooking” rubbish, and is friends with many high profile politicians in Washington, as well as the Podesta brothers, and Anderson Cooper (the news anchor). Apparently, one of the side effects of taking this “drug” is “black eyes”. There’s lots of pictures of “Celebs/politician’s even the Pope, and the RF with the “black eyes”. And some “artists” like Lady GaGa actually use black eyes as their stage makeup. GaGa was also “trained” by Marina Abramovic, who she took to a forest, stripped her naked, put a blind fold on her, and she was instructed to “find her way back” without freaking out. GaGa passed the initiation and the rest is history...

Reactions: 12
I first heard about Adrenochrome from a film, I think it’s Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas. It had Johnny Depp in it. But over the years more information has come out about it. There’s a woman called Marina Abramovic, who calls herself a performance artist, but is actually more of a high priestess in Hollywood. She is behind the whole “Spirit Cooking” rubbish, and is friends with many high profile politicians in Washington, as well as the Podesta brothers, and Anderson Cooper (the news anchor). Apparently, one of the side effects of taking this “drug” is “black eyes”. There’s lots of pictures of “Celebs/politician’s even the Pope, and the RF with the “black eyes”. And some “artists” like Lady GaGa actually use black eyes as their stage makeup. GaGa was also “trained” by Marina Abramovic, who she took to a forest, stripped her naked, put a blind fold on her, and she was instructed to “find her way back” without freaking out. GaGa passed the initiation and the rest is history...
Was it you posted about the heart problems in young men ? I had this pop up The Times Of Israelhttps://www.timesofisrael.com/israe...fizer-shot-and-heart-problem-in-men-under-30/

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
The black eye is from some initiation ceremony. Called the black eye club.

Reactions: 5
Bill Gates of hell predicting the future (AGAIN) 🧐

Brilliant article!!

Basically, Teachers/Staff who’ve been vaccinated are NOT allowed anywhere near the pupils incase they “transmit” something to them!!!
YES !! THIS IS WHAT ALL SCHOOLS SHOULD DO!!

I genuinely thought it was something that happened as some kind of side effect of using adrenochrome. That’s why it’s “symbolic” to the “elites”, and the reason that artists such as GaGa use makeup to “recreate” it...
There’s pictures of the pope with really bad black eyes, so I can definitely see it as an initiation ceremony.

How’s prudence doing? Has she got her shots yet? Bless her 😍

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Bill Gates of hell predicting the future (AGAIN) 🧐

Brilliant article!!

Basically, Teachers/Staff who’ve been vaccinated are NOT allowed anywhere near the pupils incase they “transmit” something to them!!!
YES !! THIS IS WHAT ALL SCHOOLS SHOULD DO!!

I genuinely thought it was something that happened as some kind of side effect of using adrenochrome. That’s why it’s “symbolic” to the “elites”, and the reason that artists such as GaGa use makeup to “recreate” it...
There’s pictures of the pope with really bad black eyes, so I can definitely see it as an initiation ceremony.

How’s prudence doing? Has she got her shots yet? Bless her 😍
The very small children who have been abused severely in a certain way for their adrenochrome get panda eyes. I won't post the links but it has even been on MSM in Italy (I think it was Italy) So maybe mixing up the black eye thing?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Whenever I mention to my partner about symbolism and how these things could tie together, he just rolls his eyes at me. You may not be spiritual or think there is much more to life/afterlife or the existence of energy/god/spirit or whatever you wish to call it. It could literally be made up and imaginary, but there are people who believe in it and the symbolism and initiations into it matter to THOSE people. Yes they may be crazy but to them those things matter. Just like a priest putting a bit of 'holy' water on a baby matters to some, black eyes and certain pedalo symbols matter to others. Weather they are real or not, people will do things for their god or whatever higher power they may believe.

Reactions: 13
I thought it was a supposed result of kids being abused? So their eyes were black. I don’t believe any of that stuff tbh, I can understand to a point and then it gets onto Hilary Clinton and just seems comical. I don’t doubt there are wrong uns in the celebrity/elite world... just find it hard to believe it’s pretty much every single one of them.

Reactions: 1
I thought it was a supposed result of kids being abused? So their eyes were black. I don’t believe any of that stuff tbh, I can understand to a point and then it gets onto Hilary Clinton and just seems comical. I don’t doubt there are wrong uns in the celebrity/elite world... just find it hard to believe it’s pretty much every single one of them.
The black eye club is a pedalo club. There is also a condition that is called panda eyes that the kids get. I've not looked into the pada eye thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
You may not believe it, but
She's doing really well thanks! Getting her shot next Friday, can't wait! Only problem is she does not like her collar so I'm going to have to bribe her some way 😂.

View attachment 550012
Aww!!! Look at her!! She’s SO gorgeous 😍
I have a sneaky feeling that you’re spoiling her rotten 😂😂😂😘❤

Whether you believe it or not - the facts are that children are being abused, and adrenochrome is a real substance that’s caused by the release of the fight or flight hormones into the blood stream. The black eyes can refer to the children (as a code almost) and black eyes are symbolic in satanic rituals. There is also the black eyes that a person who consumes adrenochrome can get as a side effect.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard anything that implies that every single person in the Celeb/Elite world is abusing children, but there are most definitely a group of people in those circles that do.
Have you ever looked into the Clintons and the people they surround themselves with? Like the Podesta brothers? Do you believe that Issac Kappy was murdered because he was exposing these people?
Just because you don’t believe something, doesn’t mean it’s not true..
There is a video that I will link, and it’s a guy who is a film producer in LA. He made a film about child trafficking, and the research that he did into this subject changed his life forever. It’s worth watching, especially if you are sceptical about this. If he doesn’t convince you, then I don’t know what would..

This is the video of John Paul Rice, Hollywood Film Producer, and Director of the film “A Child’s Voice” exposes a child trafficking network that stretches from poor countries like Haiti to Hollywood and the Vatican. It’s been viewed over 40k times, and is really shocking.

Adrenochrome...

Whistleblower on Adrenochrome “Parties”...

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Aww!!! Look at her!! She’s SO gorgeous 😍
I have a sneaky feeling that you’re spoiling her rotten 😂😂😂😘❤
Oh she's so spoiled! She's either on a sofa or a bed 😂.

What's everyone's theory on all this Boris Johnson nonsense. I find it very strange that the media are clinging onto this "let the bodies pile high" comment when he seems to love lockdowns. Something doesn't add up in my book.

• Heart
It's definitely happening. Look up Tim Ballard on Insta, then see who's following him and checked them out too (I won't mention as they're a smaller account) They're both followed by a couple of the guys from SAS: Who Dares Wins. Ollie posted quite a bit about it all a while back (I do wonder if that's some of the reason him and Foxy lost their jobs on channel 4). Tim and his company rescue loads of children all the time, so start with him then you'll see that trafficking is very real. It's then not a huge leap to think what these sick fucks do to children and what you hear CTs speak about.
We know as fact our celebs, politicians, police, judges ect are involved in abuse, so its clear some huge Hollywood actors and American politicians are involved.
Start with those pages as they don't mention the elite and you'll find it easier to see its true.
However, when I first realised what was going on I thought the same as you. I think its a natural way to feel because first you don't want to believe something so sick is happening at all, and second its being done by people you look up too and maybe really like, so its gutting to see

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Government have issued a further consultation regarding COVID PASSPORTS.
Last time they got 50,000 responses. Because of the massive response they launched another call for evidence hoping this one will go unnoticed.
Deadline 3rd May

The UK Medical Freedom Alliance produced a Word Document template last time to help you draft your response to the UK Government's public consultation on Covid-19 status certification, listing some of the medical, ethical, legal, and societal issues that relate to Covid Status Certification.

Click on the link below, scroll down below the letter and click on the orange button at the bottom of the page to download the Word Doc Template.

I would urge everyone to respond, whether you have/will have the vaccine or not. No good can come from a vaccine passport.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just following on from the previous thread, Tony Blair's nickname was Miranda.
The TV Cook, Clarissa Dickson Wright, one of the Two Fat Ladies cookery series, was a Barrister in the same Chambers as Tony and Cherie, and it was his nickname there.
She talks about him in this article, saying she found him a frightening man, with dead eyes, like a psychopath!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.