Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another couple of variants to add to the ever growing list 🙄
F5F6E026-6F09-4C73-A561-8AA9D9A56599.jpeg

Anyone know how long you have to self isolate if you've been confirmed as a close contact ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Hi I watched a video about vaccine efficacy v effectiveness, can't recall of on this thread or vaccine or coronavirus threads. It's one to share so help pls!
Where did you see it? Was on YouTube?

Reactions: 2
Three of the first vaccine injured in the USA talking about their experiences.

• Sad
  • Wow
Hello all ❤ took a little break from (what @DreamDolly once excellently put it as) an unleavened diet of all things COVID 😂

Now we're allowed out in the real world it really strikes me how 'not temporary' this all feels. The adverts are just relentless, different ones all the time and bombarding you across every platform - TV, radio, print, billboard. I'm just not sure how people still haven't copped on? Certainly doesn't feel like normality in less than 2 months yet everyone at work keeps talking about going back to the office on June 21st 🤦‍♀️ Somehow the majority are still buying their absolute garbage promises.

On top of furlough extended to September and a tender for 2 year COVID advertising, Hertfordshire council now have a tender out for COVID Marshalls from 1st July - February - all limits on social contact removed who?
https://www.contractsfinder.service...31-b152-ee141aec9638?origin=SearchResults&p=1
(Not caught up on the threads so sorry if already been posted)

GP has also been texting me non about vaccinations and getting the NHS app, finally blocked them today after they told me to download it for my 'vaccine passport' 🙃 so those are now confirmed then?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello all ❤ took a little break from (what @DreamDolly once excellently put it as) an unleavened diet of all things COVID 😂

Now we're allowed out in the real world it really strikes me how 'not temporary' this all feels. The adverts are just relentless, different ones all the time and bombarding you across every platform - TV, radio, print, billboard. I'm just not sure how people still haven't copped on? Certainly doesn't feel like normality in less than 2 months yet everyone at work keeps talking about going back to the office on June 21st 🤦‍♀️ Somehow the majority are still buying their absolute garbage promises.

On top of furlough extended to September and a tender for 2 year COVID advertising, Hertfordshire council now have a tender out for COVID Marshalls from 1st July - February - all limits on social contact removed who?
https://www.contractsfinder.service...31-b152-ee141aec9638?origin=SearchResults&p=1

GP has also been texting me non about vaccinations and getting the NHS app, finally blocked them today after they told me to download it for my 'vaccine passport' 🙃 so those are now confirmed then?
It's a digital way to prove you have had the vaccine, whether you will need to show it to access services or foreign countries is another matter. I very much hope we don't end up down that route :(

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember swine flu? I was about 14 when it was around. I was looking through an old phones SIM card and it has a photo I took in my school of the hand sanitiser and a Sign accompanying it saying to clean your hands because of the virus. After the hype died down those were never refilled back up. I remember being terrified and one girl in my year caught it and was out sick for two weeks. But nobody was worried, no masks or social distancing yet a person that I sat beside caught it and I was worried I was next because it was to me an illness attacking my age group. Barely anyone had a fancy phone and Only Skype existed so nobody could do much work from home at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

she talks about what a bit of a ‘scam’ the HPV vaccine was. I remember being given this in school but never went to get my third shot.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Bets are on for either how long Alison Hammond is still employed for, or how long until she publicly changes her mind on how she's had a think and now wants the vaccine.

It's pretty disgusting how they ganged up on her, I hope she doesn't give in!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I have a friend of a friend who now has a serious heart condition because of the HPV vaccine which has changed her life and made things very difficult. I asked how she felt about the vaccine and apparently she says that she would rather have the heart condition she has now from the vaccine rather than cervical cancer. Which i get but as the video shows there is no evidence yet the vaccine will prevent it. And her chances of her getting cervical cancer without the vaccine would be very low, she is only in her young 20s and has to live a much more restricted and probably shorter life now, i dont know how anyone could be happy with that

• Sad
I have a friend of a friend who now has a serious heart condition because of the HPV vaccine which has changed her life and made things very difficult. I asked how she felt about the vaccine and apparently she says that she would rather have the heart condition she has now from the vaccine rather than cervical cancer. Which i get but as the video shows there is no evidence yet the vaccine will prevent it. And her chances of her getting cervical cancer without the vaccine would be very low, she is only in her young 20s and has to live a much more restricted and probably shorter life now, i dont know how anyone could be happy with that
Isn't cervical cancer pretty rare in the grand scheme of things ? I thought that's what smears were for to detect changes years before they turn cancerous.

Isn't cervical cancer pretty rare in the grand scheme of things ? I thought that's what smears were for to detect changes years before they turn cancerous.
Yeah i was under the impression it is pretty rare, HPV vaccine seems much more risky than it is worth, especially in such young people

HadView attachment 552564

Anyone know how long you have to self isolate if you've been confirmed as a close contact ?
Oh no!! Has someone in your family tested positive? I think it’s 7 days to isolate?

Look what the cat dragged in...😂
Nice to see you back!! We’ve missed you !! 😘❤

Does anyone remember swine flu? I was about 14 when it was around. I was looking through an old phones SIM card and it has a photo I took in my school of the hand sanitiser and a Sign accompanying it saying to clean your hands because of the virus. After the hype died down those were never refilled back up. I remember being terrified and one girl in my year caught it and was out sick for two weeks. But nobody was worried, no masks or social distancing yet a person that I sat beside caught it and I was worried I was next because it was to me an illness attacking my age group. Barely anyone had a fancy phone and Only Skype existed so nobody could do much work from home at all.
The Swine Flu situation in the US was really bad. Apparently, they had someone similar to that fucker Neil Ferguson, who “predicted” millions of deaths. There was a vaccine that was quickly developed and deployed, however, thousands of people became extremely ill, and many died due to this vaccine. Also, the predicted deaths never materialised. I think this was one of the last times that people could sue the pharmaceutical companies who produced the vaccine, I believe it was settled out of court, and the figure received was the largest in US history, around 1.3 Billion..

Here’s more information about the swine flu scandal

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh no!! Has someone in your family tested positive? I think it’s 7 days to isolate?

Look what the cat dragged in...😂
Nice to see you back!! We’ve missed you !! 😘❤

The Swine Flu situation in the US was really bad. Apparently, they had someone similar to that fucker Neil Ferguson, who “predicted” millions of deaths. There was a vaccine that was quickly developed and deployed, however, thousands of people became extremely ill, and many died due to this vaccine. Also, the predicted deaths never materialised. I think this was one of the last times that people could sue the pharmaceutical companies who produced the vaccine, I believe it was settled out of court, and the figure received was the largest in US history, around 1.3 Billion..
My sons teacher ,the whole class has to isolate for 10 days and have to be tested 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
This article is definitely worth reading, as it’s all about how the vaccine injury system was started in the US....

Reactions: 1
Does that mean that people who were anxious before they had the jab, became even worse?
Or, is the J&J vaccine causing anxiety??? 😱
Could it possibly mean they are covering their @rses, blaming adverse reactions on something else??! 🧐

• Heart
I had the same with my daughters nursery. Had to isolate for 10 days but I refused to test her.
I didn't even think it was a requirement unless they had symptoms ! but PHA have asked that the class be tested. I don't even think the teacher has symptoms they're required to test twice a week now and it must've showed a pos result 30+ people isolating that are not even ill ...it's ridiculous ,fair enough if you're ill stay at home .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.