Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More propaganda to entice to younger 40s to take the V. Take it to "avoid disaster", "it works against this variant". I also heard on the radio news this morning "workers worried about having to show their vaccine status with 1 in 2 work places considering it".. buckle up guys because the propaganda is going to be strong for this age group as they are the most clued up about it and have weighed up the risk vs reward in taking it.View attachment 572104
Yes it's going to be an interesting few months I think. Also the next few weeks will be interesting. On one hand you've got the media telling us that face masks and social distancing will end on the 21st June like we've been promised. On the other hand you've got the media telling us sage are holding "crisis" talks about the Indian variant. Sage are Bills puppets so they will be receiving their orders from him but I just don't know which way it's going to go. Will be very interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree, although I see posts censored and deleted on social media. It is still a good platform to raise awareness. I see a lot of people including my dad who is not on social media and he believes everything mainstream media says without questioning or doing any research.

Having said that, many who do have social media still believe everything they see and hear on the news and discredit posts on social media as a "conspiracy theory"
Yeah I probably exaggerated as there are plenty who believe the news! Maybe I should have said politicians or this scamdemic. Most people in my life aren't as clued up as me over this, this has taken over my life. They are ignoring the rules though, they'll wear a mask, may even take the vaccine but they still meet family and friends. They don't have the fear. Thats why I think they've had to promote the Indian variant, as a way to scare people into taking the V again. Without fear they are powerless. The only problem now for them is that the majority of the public do not care. They want to live their life and not be told what they can and cannot do for a virus with a 99.97% survival rate.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok so the NHS data isn't now credible? Ok😉 the scamdemic falls apart straight away due to the PCR test, there is no proof that a single person died WITH covid due to the way they are diagnosed and recorded within 28 days OF ANY CAUSE.. even a car accident. Even it was 9000 people (which it isn't), that is statistically a negligible amount when the population is 67 million! You do not shut down a country for that! The knock on effect from the lockdown has been far worse than any death with covid. It should be optional, let the people who have been brainwashed hide at home in a sterile house alone and let the rest of us who realise the risk is MINIMAL from this get on with it and live our lives as happy and fulfilled as can be.
No the NHS data is perfectly credible it's your use of it that isn't. I've explained why you're wrong clearly enough and I've shown you data (and the source) that proves your number must be incorrect. Unsurprisingly you just choose to deny it rather than actually address it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another poster added to the ignore list 😊 cba with going round in circles with people who have no intention of critically thinking. This is a conspiracy theory thread, we don't have to be right (although we are 99.99% of the time😉) especially regarding the scamdemic. My ignore list is now pretty big and its making my thread experience better ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah I probably exaggerated as there are plenty who believe the news! Maybe I should have said politicians or this scamdemic. Most people in my life aren't as clued up as me over this, this has taken over my life. They are ignoring the rules though, they'll wear a mask, may even take the vaccine but they still meet family and friends. They don't have the fear. Thats why I think they've had to promote the Indian variant, as a way to scare people into taking the V again. Without fear they are powerless. The only problem now for them is that the majority of the public do not care. They want to live their life and not be told what they can and cannot do for a virus with a 99.97% survival rate.
Sometimes I think ignorance is bliss because the more you research, the more sinister you see the world is. I just continue with life as we cannot live in fear. I came across the picture a few days ago and thought how fitting!

Attachments

I think people have to weigh up what risks they're willing to take in order to live a free life. Life is full of risks, that's what makes it worth living. When I lived in Cape Town you woke up every day knowing that your life could be put into potential danger based on what you did that day but it didn't stop me leaving the house. And you know what it was a much freer life out there to be honest. That's why the South Africans have just got on with it. Unfortunately you cannot cure death by avoiding life. And that is 💯 proven!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sometimes I think ignorance is bliss because the more you research, the more sinister you see the world is. I just continue with life as we cannot live in fear. I came across the picture a few days ago and thought how fitting!
Totally agree regarding knowledge. I only found out yesterday that there was a great reset in the 1850s! They used to have free energy! 🤯 only scratched the surface on that. I am pretty knowledgeable regarding the scamdemic/vaccines and its corruption though, I have researched it for 10000s of hours, listened to the experts not on the pay roll, read data, studies, history etc. Thats the only thing that I do have confidence in. Everything else I am a novice and would love to learn more. Thats why this thread is so amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is why I say to people do their research then move on don't immerse themselves in it all. live your life, go out have fun, the real world is nothing like the online world. it's an amazingly beautiful world out there. as long as you don't get pulled into the tit.

No one here or anywhere will ever get anyone else to see what they see. It's the same with all of us. Before I woke up no one would have convinced me that vaccines were dangerous and not life-saving. Or that chemtrails were real. etc etc.

People say we are obsessed and scared I would say those who say that are the ones who are obsessed and scared. Once I leave this thread I leave it. I'm in the garden planting or watching the pond or with my grandkids having a lovely day I don't go onto other forums slagging this thread off and the admin for allowing it and having ill-feeling towards admin and saying they have issues and that's why they are on this thread. but I've seen a member here do that. That's obsession right there. Someone who doesn't see this thread the way they do must have issues, the site for allowing this thread is not a good thing in their eyes. They are 100% for censorship of anything that they don't agree with. and they cannot see anything wrong with that.

Totally agree regarding knowledge. I only found out yesterday that there was a great reset in the 1850s! They used to have free energy! 🤯 only scratched the surface on that. I am pretty knowledgeable regarding the scamdemic/vaccines and its corruption though, I have researched it for 10000s of hours, listened to the experts not on the pay roll, read data, studies, history etc. Thats the only thing that I do have confidence in. Everything else I am a novice and would love to learn more. Thats why this thread is so amazing.
The mud floods, the Tartarian empire, ophan trains. Giants, mountains being trees The more you look into real history the more you realise how many lies we have been told. The lie is huge

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is why I say to people do their research then move on don't immerse themselves in it all. live your life, go out have fun, the real world is nothing like the online world. it's an amazingly beautiful world out there. as long as you don't get pulled into the tit.

No one here or anywhere will ever get anyone else to see what they see. It's the same with all of us. Before I woke up no one would have convinced me that vaccines were dangerous and not life-saving. Or that chemtrails were real. etc etc.

People say we are obsessed and scared I would say those who say that are the ones who are obsessed and scared. Once I leave this thread I leave it. I'm in the garden planting or watching the pond or with my grandkids having a lovely day I don't go onto other forums slagging this thread off and the admin for allowing it and having ill-feeling towards admin and saying they have issues and that's why they are on this thread. but I've seen a member here do that. That's obsession right there. Someone who doesn't see this thread the way they do must have issues, the site for allowing this thread is not a good thing in their eyes. They are 100% for censorship of anything that they don't agree with. and they cannot see anything wrong with that.
Exactly. Who wants to live in a dictatorship. That is what is happening at the moment. My son in primary got told about the covid vaccine at school the other day and how it is life saving. Right ok, I'm ok with that but they must also show the other side! The injuries, deaths, the people who are making money off it, the risk of dying without taking the V. To only allow one side of a story is not education, its not teaching children what think but how to think.
IMG-20210512-WA0013.jpg

"The parents will not be allowed to raise the children, the state will" and that is so true. If my child shares my view regarding the vaccine to his class teacher he "will get in trouble", he said. There is no questioning the narrative. Same with the critical race theory that is being or soon to be being taught. My child will be told that hes racist without knowing hes racist (all to cause divide of course). Its a scary world for our children if this carries on. I can see mental health issues being huge for our children. Unable to voice their opinion. I mean its already like that now tbf.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly. Who wants to live in a dictatorship. That is what is happening at the moment. My son in primary got told about the covid vaccine at school the other day and how it is life saving. Right ok, I'm ok with that but they must also show the other side! The injuries, deaths, the people who are making money off it, the risk of dying without taking the V. To only allow one side of a story is not education, its not teaching children what think but how to think. View attachment 572148

"The parents will not be allowed to raise the children, the state will" and that is so true. If my child shares my view regarding the vaccine to his class teacher he "will get in trouble", he said. There is no questioning the narrative. Same with the critical race theory that is being or soon to be being taught. My child will be told that hes racist without knowing hes racist (all to cause divide of course). Its a scary world for our children if this carries on. I can see mental health issues being huge for our children. Unable to voice their opinion. I mean its already like that now tbf.
Yes I worry about the same for my children. You just have to think that at least you'll be teaching them independent/critical thinking at home. And that it's ok to think differently to others sometimes. At the end of the day what a boring world to live in if we all thought the same way.

• Heart

A video of the amazing Dr Mike Yeadon discussing media censorship. This man is losing money speaking out and damaging his reputation. He has nothing to gain by speaking out. I absolutely love him and Reiner Fuellmich. They will be on the right side of history. I think too many people are waking up to msm nowadays and are relying more on social media (using code words), telegram, bitchute etc. Platforms that aren't as big as the others. I think unless they delete the ability to communicate online then this whole thing will fall apart. I literally don't know anybody who trusts the news. Even if they don't realise the extent of its corruption.
I didn't realise you'd posted this before I did 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Didn't Ofcom release a statement to the media at the beginning saying that they were only to cover the governments narrative and not to question what they were being told? I thought that was extremely sinister in itself.
Yup! That's what it says on the screenshot I attached.
In less fancy wording it's essentially saying that no one must speak against the government narrative. Let's have a think of what others countries live like that... 🤔

• Heart

The mud floods, the Tartarian empire, ophan trains. Giants, mountains being trees The more you look into real history the more you realise how many lies we have been told. The lie is huge
Tartaria is an amazing subject, i still have a couple of atlas pictures i pinched from the old SH forum. Ill post them here.

Im quite new to the mud floods so i may be wrong here, but i read somewhere that Edinburgh is literally built on top of buildings. On one of the bridges there are a certain number of arches and one of the arches may be able to open. Very new to it all but finding it fascinating.

Also here are some pictures of old flags

Attachments

• Heart
Absolutely hilarious that this story was above a “Fact Check” that denied it. It would be funny if it wasn’t so bleeping tragic...

@tyrellsg - Tartaria is fascinating!! ❤

Regarding the SAGE group, many of them are also members of the Tavistock Institute..

• Heart
I completely agree with you! I avoid a few things in life because I've learned that sometimes they can become all consuming, and that works for general news/life and CT stuff.
If I feel myself getting too involved I back out and ban myself from looking again, or if it's continual bad news like this covid stuff then I swap my way of thinking.

That video posted yesterday about the pennies was excellent and exactly how I handled this time last year. I kept it firmly in my mind that there are 66 million of us here, so the odds were always with me, my family and friends being safe.
My thought process helped so many people I work with as they're the most vulnerable in society and saw the fallout of them listening to propaganda that was being continually pushed. Not once did I tell them the news was wrong, or the virus was fake, because I believe there is a virus. I just helped them have some perspective and encouraged them not to watch the news all day.
Some took my advice and as soon as they cut out watching every update they said they felt, and were sleeping better. I didn't tell them it was brainwashing, which let's face it, is exactly what it was/is.

My 14yr old son felt no fear all year despite me and my husband working all the way through, but as soon as he went back to school he was nervous as they were telling him that unless he does the tests he could give the virus to someone - WHAT! I didn't know that scaremongering was on the curriculum!

If we think about when we go on holiday, we watch no news, don't read papers and the radio is foreign so we don't understand that so we're ignorant to the world.
It's not just the sun, sea and sand relaxing us, it's being cut off from crap being pumped at us 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I completely agree with you! I avoid a few things in life because I've learned that sometimes they can become all consuming, and that works for general news/life and CT stuff.
If I feel myself getting too involved I back out and ban myself from looking again, or if it's continual bad news like this covid stuff then I swap my way of thinking.

That video posted yesterday about the pennies was excellent and exactly how I handled this time last year. I kept it firmly in my mind that there are 66 million of us here, so the odds were always with me, my family and friends being safe.
My thought process helped so many people I work with as they're the most vulnerable in society and saw the fallout of them listening to propaganda that was being continually pushed. Not once did I tell them the news was wrong, or the virus was fake, because I believe there is a virus. I just helped them have some perspective and encouraged them not to watch the news all day.
Some took my advice and as soon as they cut out watching every update they said they felt, and were sleeping better. I didn't tell them it was brainwashing, which let's face it, is exactly what it was/is.

My 14yr old son felt no fear all year despite me and my husband working all the way through, but as soon as he went back to school he was nervous as they were telling him that unless he does the tests he could give the virus to someone - WHAT! I didn't know that scaremongering was on the curriculum!

If we think about when we go on holiday, we watch no news, don't read papers and the radio is foreign so we don't understand that so we're ignorant to the world.
It's not just the sun, sea and sand relaxing us, it's being cut off from crap being pumped at us 24/7
Absolutely! The majority of people have been home during lockdown because shops were closed, gyms were closed, people were able to work from home etc. Yet there were fear in them from.. watching the news! My parents were afraid and paranoid so I advised they turned off the tv as they were more likely to have health issues from fear and constantly stressing than covid.
Historically, fear has always worked to control the public and get them to obey. What happened to the importance of healthy eating, exercising, sleeping well and breathing in fresh air. Why is that not promoted?
I am sorry that your son experienced that but I see it working everywhere. Emotional blackmail, making you feel you are selfish and guilt is used for compliance. Please excuse my poor english 🙈

Does anyone remember the “Pirbright Group”??
They are funded by guess who? Everyone’s favourite bastard- Bill Gates of Hell.

• Wow
Absolutely! The majority of people have been home during lockdown because shops were closed, gyms were closed, people were able to work from home etc. Yet there were fear in them from.. watching the news! My parents were afraid and paranoid so I advised they turned off the tv as they were more likely to have health issues from fear and constantly stressing than covid.
Historically, fear has always worked to control the public and get them to obey. What happened to the importance of healthy eating, exercising, sleeping well and breathing in fresh air. Why is that not promoted?
I am sorry that your son experienced that but I see it working everywhere. Emotional blackmail, making you feel you are selfish and guilt is used for compliance. Please excuse my poor english 🙈
The weird thing is I think it's scarier believing the MSM narrative as at least with knowing what we know, we are not surprised with what's next. I feel like we are ahead of the game. I knew they were going to push this Indian variant and delay the reopening so to me it's all a pantomime now 😂. In fact it's painfully predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I watched an interesting video the other day, by a Doctor who was lecturing students into the importance of vitamin D. He said that vit D is the master key to your immune system, and that almost all the people who have been in the icu have one thing in common - which is low levels of vitamin D.
Another fascinating fact, was that vitamin D prevents the body having a “Cytokine Storm” which is what many have suffered from having covid.
Personally, I have been taking vitamin D for many years now, and I suffer from Crohn’s disease, and after I came out of hospital, having nearly died, as my bowel perforated, and I had to have an emergency surgery to pump out 1.5 litres of poison that would have killed me if I had refused the operation. I was then taking to intensive care, and put into an induced coma, because some of the poison had escaped and was travelling towards my heart, I also had pulmonary edema, sepsis. double pneumonia, and it was almost curtains for me!!
I also had to learn to walk again, and was left weighing half of my usual weight. I also had a colostomy bag, which thankfully was reversed later. It’s weird, but when I was in the coma, intubed, and given 50/50 chance of making it, I could still hear everything that was going on around me. And they say your hearing is the last sense to go when you’re dying. Anyway I digress!!! I started researching natural remedies, and I found a report on vitamin D. So I’ve been taking it ever since! And I’ve made a total recovery with only the odd flare up now and again (mainly if I’m stressed lol)
But this doctor was making a connection between those who got really ill from covid, as being low in vitamin D!!!

The weird thing is I think it's scarier believing the MSM narrative as at least with knowing what we know, we are not surprised with what's next. I feel like we are ahead of the game. I knew they were going to push this Indian variant and delay the reopening so to me it's all a pantomime now 😂. In fact it's painfully predictable.
And remember the other week when the corrupt MSM were publishing pictures from India that showed an elderly woman sitting on a kerb with her family and an oxygen canister? Someone found the original picture, which was 3 years old and was taken because the family were evacuated from their home because of a GAS LEAK!!!! It had nothing to do with covid whatsoever!! I posted it here, and there were still people who didn’t believe it !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.