Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched an interesting video the other day, by a Doctor who was lecturing students into the importance of vitamin D. He said that vit D is the master key to your immune system, and that almost all the people who have been in the icu have one thing in common - which is low levels of vitamin D.
Another fascinating fact, was that vitamin D prevents the body having a “Cytokine Storm” which is what many have suffered from having covid.
Personally, I have been taking vitamin D for many years now, and I suffer from Crohn’s disease, and after I came out of hospital, having nearly died, as my bowel perforated, and I had to have an emergency surgery to pump out 1.5 litres of poison that would have killed me if I had refused the operation. I was then taking to intensive care, and put into an induced coma, because some of the poison had escaped and was travelling towards my heart, I also had pulmonary edema, sepsis. double pneumonia, and it was almost curtains for me!!
I also had to learn to walk again, and was left weighing half of my usual weight. I also had a colostomy bag, which thankfully was reversed later. It’s weird, but when I was in the coma, intubed, and given 50/50 chance of making it, I could still hear everything that was going on around me. And they say your hearing is the last sense to go when you’re dying. Anyway I digress!!! I started researching natural remedies, and I found a report on vitamin D. So I’ve been taking it ever since! And I’ve made a total recovery with only the odd flare up now and again (mainly if I’m stressed lol)
But this doctor was making a connection between those who got really ill from covid, as being low in vitamin D!!!
Yes I watched that I think. He said that that's why the black population were affected a lot more in the northern hemisphere because they don't adsorb as much vitamin D as the white population. I will definitely be upping my VitD in the winter months from now on.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes I watched that I think. He said that that's why the black population were affected a lot more in the northern hemisphere because they don't adsorb as much vitamin D as the white population. I will definitely be upping my VitD in the winter months from now on.
Yes, he said there was no such thing as “cold & flu” season, only low vitamin D season. I take it every day, all year round, because im worried that being in the sun too much will cause skin problems. I might link that video if I can find it, as it’s really interesting.

Reactions: 7
And remember the other week when the corrupt MSM were publishing pictures from India that showed an elderly woman sitting on a kerb with her family and an oxygen canister? Someone found the original picture, which was 3 years old and was taken because the family were evacuated from their home because of a GAS LEAK!!!! It had nothing to do with covid whatsoever!! I posted it here, and there were still people who didn’t believe it !!
There's no denying it's bad in India, but as we've discussed here before they're a largely poor over populated country, and their Government allowed opening of everything and huge mass religious gatherings and pilgrimages even when their cases were super high. Their Government hid the case and death numbers allowed things to continue, and even though they're the largest producer if the vaccines they didn't get them rolled out quick enough.

The media have ignored all this and latched onto their varient, used fake pictures from a previous crisis, highlighted the use of funeral pyres (even though a Google will tell you this is the general way to say goodbye to their dead). Of course there are more pyres, more people are dying! It's not a new thing though.
Now we have reports of bodies appearing in the Ganges.
Yes, it's shocking and bloody horrifying, but again - with perspective and a Google - you learn that once their loved ones are cremated the ashes are then scattered in the rivers.
Back to my previous point about it being a poor country - poor families can't always afford enough firewood for the pyres, so the bodies aren't fully cremated but the ritual of scattering them into a river remains, so as truly sad as it is, it's no surprise that bodies are being found in huge numbers in the Ganges because again more people are dying.
The last time this was reported to be happening was in 2015, does anyone know that? Nope. But then there wasn't a pandemic was there.
All it would take was some unbiased reporting, or people doing their own research to see that whilst it's all happening, it's not uncommon and that the media are using scary stories again.

Perspective again tells us that we have the virus under control here, we have a largely vaccinated population, the NHS aren't overwhelmed and they're closing covid wards. Case numbers are fluctuating, but hospitalisation are staying low. We're fine, and will be fine! The only reason we can think that though is because we see the other side and can see right through the bullshit. Just think, if the media reported it like that then no one would panic, and they'd lose control, but that's not the game plan is it...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I watched an interesting video the other day, by a Doctor who was lecturing students into the importance of vitamin D. He said that vit D is the master key to your immune system, and that almost all the people who have been in the icu have one thing in common - which is low levels of vitamin D.
Another fascinating fact, was that vitamin D prevents the body having a “Cytokine Storm” which is what many have suffered from having covid.
Personally, I have been taking vitamin D for many years now, and I suffer from Crohn’s disease, and after I came out of hospital, having nearly died, as my bowel perforated, and I had to have an emergency surgery to pump out 1.5 litres of poison that would have killed me if I had refused the operation. I was then taking to intensive care, and put into an induced coma, because some of the poison had escaped and was travelling towards my heart, I also had pulmonary edema, sepsis. double pneumonia, and it was almost curtains for me!!
I also had to learn to walk again, and was left weighing half of my usual weight. I also had a colostomy bag, which thankfully was reversed later. It’s weird, but when I was in the coma, intubed, and given 50/50 chance of making it, I could still hear everything that was going on around me. And they say your hearing is the last sense to go when you’re dying. Anyway I digress!!! I started researching natural remedies, and I found a report on vitamin D. So I’ve been taking it ever since! And I’ve made a total recovery with only the odd flare up now and again (mainly if I’m stressed lol)
But this doctor was making a connection between those who got really ill from covid, as being low in vitamin D!!!

And remember the other week when the corrupt MSM were publishing pictures from India that showed an elderly woman sitting on a kerb with her family and an oxygen canister? Someone found the original picture, which was 3 years old and was taken because the family were evacuated from their home because of a GAS LEAK!!!! It had nothing to do with covid whatsoever!! I posted it here, and there were still people who didn’t believe it !!
Glad to hear you made a full recovery Dolly and wishing you good health always.

I have started taking vitamin D and try to soak up the sun whenever I can or shall I say.. when the weather permits 😏

• Heart
This is well worth watching, 12,000 people have already seen it. Whistleblowers are so brave..

So, the video I just posted mentions that the vaccines make mRNA “coding” for CYP19A1
Here’s the definition of this..

And here is what I found in relation to CDKN1B
Which was the other “coding” in the video

Glad to hear you made a full recovery Dolly and wishing you good health always.

I have started taking vitamin D and try to soak up the sun whenever I can or shall I say.. when the weather permits 😏
Apparently some Nordic countries have vitamin D added to their foods, and that is because the government’s know how essential it is.

I heard that some people are disputing that the AstraZeneca vaccine contains human dna.
Well, actually it does.
The vaccine is “produced” in genetically modified human embryonic kidneys, 293 cells and by recombinant dna “technology”
I think we all understand what the word “embryonic” means, but for those who are missing a few brain cells, it means “relating to an embryo” in other words, an under developed baby.
That’s another idiotic assumption clearly debunked
👍

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I recently came across an interesting story regarding the last swine flu “epidemic” that says the Ukraine was used as a “testing ground” for the pneumonic plague. This was apparently done under the cover of a level 6 pandemic, and was hushed up for years..

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Whats peoples number 1 theory on this vaccine? The 3 top ones are depopulation via experimental technology, 5G damage due to excess metal and infertility. Perhaps that is why they use different jabs on different ages. Depopulation for the old and infertility for the young. I personally believe that it is depopulation, they have machines to do everything now. At supermarkets, petrol stations, airport check ins, aeroplanes, self driving cars, healthcare diagnoses, manufacturing. They don't need as many of us now especially if they are of the belief that we are damaging the earth due to our carbon emissions. Out of the 3 theories (and any others) I'd be interested to hear what your theories are..

• Heart
  • Haha
I know AZ has not been approved here for pregnancy

Norway latest to drop AZ

• Wow
Whats peoples number 1 theory on this vaccine? The 3 top ones are depopulation via experimental technology, 5G damage due to excess metal and infertility. Perhaps that is why they use different jabs on different ages. Depopulation for the old and infertility for the young. I personally believe that it is depopulation, they have machines to do everything now. At supermarkets, petrol stations, airport check ins, aeroplanes, self driving cars, healthcare diagnoses, manufacturing. They don't need as many of us now especially if they are of the belief that we are damaging the earth due to our carbon emissions. Out of the 3 theories (and any others) I'd be interested to hear what your theories are..
My top theory is that its being used to help prevent the spreading of a dangerous disease.

• Haha
Eric Clapton talking about his vaccines

I put two members of the forum on ignore and the whole thread was lost for meI went to look for it and see loads had posted :/

• Heart
Depopulation 100 per cent. The vaccines are going to do the most damage once the vaccinated person comes across another “wild” flu/coronavirus as that’s when the “messenger” in the mRNA will instruct the immune system to attack itself, and the resulting cytokine storm will be the cause of death.
The best explanation I heard, was from Dolores Cahill, who is an extremely courageous woman that’s had her long and distinguished medical career absolutely trashed for daring to speak out against this medical genocide.
She said that the spike protein is being “expressed” in every cell of your body, almost like a copy & paste action, and recently, there have been reports of women having gynaecological issues, and there’s even reports that the vaccine can travel in sperm during sex!!
I still find it amazing that people have not only accepted this, but are also defending the pharmaceutical companies, and people like Gates, and Tony Fauci!!
I also believe the Georgia Guidstones were warning us, but no one took any notice, even now they are roundly dismissed and ridiculed.
I’ve always said right from the start that this was planned, and now people are starting to question the “official” narrative, which is only a good thing!!
I also believe that there are government trolls who are paid to infiltrate any anti government/anti vaccine online communities. They are everywhere, and they walk among us...👀

Eric Clapton talking about his vaccines

I put two members of the forum on ignore and the whole thread was lost for meI went to look for it and see loads had posted :/
I heard about Eric Clapton having a terrible time after his vaccines. I was going to post about it, but you beat me too it!!

My top theory is that its being used to help prevent the spreading of a dangerous disease.
Are you still here? 😂

Another one now added to the ignore pile 😉🤪

• Heart
Depopulation for sure.

When do we think the U-turn on the roadmap will come about then? More local lockdowns indefinitely or a big “pause” on the whole reopening for us all in June? News is gathering pace on the variants etc just in time!

Depopulation 100 per cent. The vaccines are going to do the most damage once the vaccinated person comes across another “wild” flu/coronavirus as that’s when the “messenger” in the mRNA will instruct the immune system to attack itself, and the resulting cytokine storm will be the cause of death.
The best explanation I heard, was from Dolores Cahill, who is an extremely courageous woman that’s had her long and distinguished medical career absolutely trashed for daring to speak out against this medical genocide.
She said that the spike protein is being “expressed” in every cell of your body, almost like a copy & paste action, and recently, there have been reports of women having gynaecological issues, and there’s even reports that the vaccine can travel in sperm during sex!!
I still find it amazing that people have not only accepted this, but are also defending the pharmaceutical companies, and people like Gates, and Tony Fauci!!
I also believe the Georgia Guidstones were warning us, but no one took any notice, even now they are roundly dismissed and ridiculed.
I’ve always said right from the start that this was planned, and now people are starting to question the “official” narrative, which is only a good thing!!
I also believe that there are government trolls who are paid to infiltrate any anti government/anti vaccine online communities. They are everywhere, and they walk among us...👀

I heard about Eric Clapton having a terrible time after his vaccines. I was going to post about it, but you beat me too it!!

Are you still here? 😂

Another one now added to the ignore pile 😉🤪
I put two on ignore and it stopped me from seeing the thread :/

1620913932541.png

• Heart
  • Wow
So true
5AFE34DE-7B3F-41C0-B567-7E21070745BF.png

When do we think the U-turn on the roadmap will come about then? More local lockdowns indefinitely or a big “pause” on the whole reopening for us all in June? News is gathering pace on the variants etc just in time!
The “indian” variant will be the excuse for the next lockdown. Probably in the coming weeks.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This documentary is one of the best I’ve ever seen, I know a few of us have already seen it, but for those who haven’t, here it is..

@Purrrrrrr - I think I remember you saying that you’ve seen this, what did you think about it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Rand Paul Clashes With Fauci Over NIH Money To Wuhan Virology Institute

*********************************************************************************

Tucker EXPOSES Dr. Fauci - "Why Isn't There a Criminal Investigation?"

This documentary is one of the best I’ve ever seen, I know a few of us have already seen it, but for those who haven’t, here it is..

@Purrrrrrr - I think I remember you saying that you’ve seen this, what did you think about it?
See this when it was first made and still one I recommend for those starting out on the truth path. It's long but so easy to listen to, no dramatics no silly voices just flows with info.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Rand Paul Clashes With Fauci Over NIH Money To Wuhan Virology Institute

*********************************************************************************

Tucker EXPOSES Dr. Fauci - "Why Isn't There a Criminal Investigation?"

I posted this yesterday!! Tony Fauci is now bring exposed got the absolute fraud that he is, and his links to Ralph Baric’s gain of function research at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and how the “risky” research was “paused” by the Obama administration, and then transferred to the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Tony Fauci needs to be arrested for his part in this scamdemic!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.