Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted this yesterday!! Tony Fauci is now bring exposed got the absolute fraud that he is, and his links to Ralph Baric’s gain of function research at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and how the “risky” research was “paused” by the Obama administration, and then transferred to the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Tony Fauci needs to be arrested for his part in this scamdemic!!
I did think maybe you had already posted that one. I would say sorry but sod it, it can't be posted enough ;)

I see a meme today about "Faucisum" :D

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I did think maybe you had already posted that one. I would say sorry but sod it, it can't be posted enough ;)

I see a meme today about "Faucisum" :D
Oh I agree!! Keep on posting it!!
By the way, I’ve just linked the brilliant documentary ”From JFK to 9/11, everything is a rich man’s game”. What did you think about it? (As I remember you saying that you had seen it)

Oh I agree!! Keep on posting it!!
By the way, I’ve just linked the brilliant documentary ”From JFK to 9/11, everything is a rich man’s game”. What did you think about it? (As I remember you saying that you had seen it)
I replied to that. :)

" See this when it was first made and still one I recommend for those starting out on the truth path. It's long but so easy to listen to, no dramatics no silly voices just flows with info. "

Here we go!

Project fear is back!
Yep, and just before our “Great British Summer” that Wanksock was bleating on about the other week!! We all called this out as soon as the “Indian” variant was discovered.
Conspiracies are now facts..!!!

I replied to that. :)

" See this when it was first made and still one I recommend for those starting out on the truth path. It's long but so easy to listen to, no dramatics no silly voices just flows with info. "
My page keeps refreshing, so I didn’t see it 🙈
Yes, it’s brilliant, and I seem to remember the guy who made it was hoping to do a follow up, but needed some help to finance it.

Reactions: 7
Whats peoples number 1 theory on this vaccine? The 3 top ones are depopulation via experimental technology, 5G damage due to excess metal and infertility. Perhaps that is why they use different jabs on different ages. Depopulation for the old and infertility for the young. I personally believe that it is depopulation, they have machines to do everything now. At supermarkets, petrol stations, airport check ins, aeroplanes, self driving cars, healthcare diagnoses, manufacturing. They don't need as many of us now especially if they are of the belief that we are damaging the earth due to our carbon emissions. Out of the 3 theories (and any others) I'd be interested to hear what your theories are..
I think it's money, control, and depopulation. I mean why ban ivermectin which is a miracle drug and replace it with an experimental gene therapy? Because there'a no money to be made in ivermectin. So sinister.

• Heart
I think it's money, control, and depopulation. I mean why ban ivermectin which is a miracle drug and replace it with an experimental gene therapy? Because there'a no money to be made in ivermectin. So sinister.
Money as well for sure. look at how many new billionaires because of lockdown. People say what does the government gain from lockdowns and crashing the economy. MONEY

In fact, the great depression was caused by crashing the economy and the ultra-rich got a hell of a lot richer.

Reactions: 5
Someone said they have stopped updating both this and the yellow card last week, it's normally weekly, isn't it?
I thought it was monthly? As the link I posted said April? I’m not sure about the yellow card, I’ll have a look.

Reactions: 1
WOW !!!!! So there you have it folks. Tony Fauci with Melinda Gates and Obama at the Wuhan Institute of Virology... Everything that David Martin said in Plandemic was true. There was definitely gain of function research into coronavirus’s at the University of North Carolina under Ralph Baric, Fauci sanctioned this using money from the NIH, then when the research got “risky”, he transferred everything to Wuhan. All done under the Obama administration. These are FACTS..
B2996171-22F7-4980-9005-5BFB1A15276D.png

More interesting information...

• Wow
This is such a depressing preview into the future if we keep going the way we're going.

That was quite eye opening. I can almost guarantee people will be happy for this, oh its only a QR code, oh its only a robot bringing drinks to the table, oh its okay i dont mind being my every move watched and tracked.

When is enough going to be enough?

• Sad
That was quite eye opening. I can almost guarantee people will be happy for this, oh its only a QR code, oh its only a robot bringing drinks to the table, oh its okay i dont mind being my every move watched and tracked.

When is enough going to be enough?
Very true, Many people seem to love the masks and are hoping they stay, saying it's lovely to be incognito or hide bad teeth, not have to wear makeup. keeps them warm WTF is wrong with them

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.