Conspiracy Theories #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I get that’s one of the reasons why some people have to wait, but what about men?? It all seems a bit strange..

Sorry!! I’ve just seen your post!! Thanks for clarifying it. It did sound strange when I saw the report yesterday, as my first thought was why would an MRI which is a giant magnet (I’ve had loads of them because I’ve got Crohn’s) affect people who’ve had the vaccine?? Thanks for sharing!!
It affects everyone not just women the whole lymphatic system has been affected in some patients, it’s not just breasts people have been getting lumps on their neck etc anywhere where you have nodes ,which is the entire body.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Its so strange that we are not allowed to question a medical experiment procedure that is completely voluntary and proven unnecessary in young healthy people.
i don’t think anyone has had an issue with it being questioned on here? Maybe on the covid thread itself but not here.

anyone who doesn’t vaccinate their baby is insane.
I vaccinated my son, but I would never allow him to get any of the Covid Vaccine’s, but that doesn’t mean i don’t understand people who (for whatever reason) don’t want to have their children jabbed.
I just think that everyone’s experience with vaccines is different 🤷‍♀️

i saw that e card link on the site but who knows if it’s a genuine vaccine story. 🤷‍♀️
I believe it’s a genuine story, and the website is legit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i don’t think anyone has had an issue with it being questioned on here? Maybe on the covid thread itself but not here.
It seems like whenever we post about fatalities that we have to provide 2 pages to prove it and even going off the Governments own Yellow card we are told its not true🤷🏼‍♀️. So therefore we are not allowed to discuss adverse reactions/fatalities because it apparently can't be proven and its seen as fear mongering. If I was anyone disapproving at us discussing these "unproven" fatalities, I'd be asking why the government isn't openly releasing concrete information on this (for people not believing yellowcard🤦🏼‍♀️) and why any mention of a vaccine reaction/death gets removed by social media. A fb group with 10s of 1000s of people reporting injuries/deaths got removed. What are they trying to cover up. Also its mad how they don't remove child **** as quick.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What’s going to happen when I post about aliens??
How the duck am I going to prove that?!! 👽😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I love your posts Yoghurtpots❤I don't post very often as I am not great at putting what I think into words but you do it beautifully! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I got vaccinated for NHS research yesterday (don’t come for me 😂) I had a 2 hour medical before the jab including lymph nodes examination - will get assessed each appointment as well.

Had to be “healthy” to take part in the study

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I got vaccinated for NHS research yesterday (don’t come for me 😂) I had a 2 hour medical before the jab including lymph nodes examination - will get assessed each appointment as well.

Your brave !!!
How are you feeling?

Reactions: 1
Men can get breast cancer too
That’s very true!! Thanks for reminding me 👍

Absolutely fine literally had no side effects, I have debated if they injected me with water 😂 but it was no placebos... either had Valneva or Oxford
I still think your brave!! and I’m happy to hear that your ok!! Keep safe Tublet, and I’d love to hear from you tomorrow, just to check your allright 👍

Reactions: 5

Good luck to you hope all goes well

Reactions: 3
The mum Steph has made her profile private. The last update i saw was a few weeks ago now and she was being moved to a rehabilitation centre.
the Doctors claimed it was a rare neurological condition caused by the vaccine.

when I searched on Facebook for her name (the mum) she came up on a number of sites where people where attacking her for allowing her daughter to be vaccinated. Which would be the reason I assume that she has made her profile private

Reactions: 9
The mum Steph has made her profile private. The last update i saw was a few weeks ago now and she was being moved to a rehabilitation centre.
the Doctors claimed it was a rare neurological condition caused by the vaccine.

when I searched on Facebook for her name (the mum) she came up on a number of sites where people where attacking her for allowing her daughter to be vaccinated. Which would be the reason I assume that she has made her profile private
Poor woman, this is such a sad story, and unfortunately, there’s many other kids in the same position...
I truly don’t understand why any parent would want their children to get this experimental vaccine.
And, I bet they all say the same thing “We were following the science”.....

I love your posts Yoghurtpots❤I don't post very often as I am not great at putting what I think into words but you do it beautifully! 👏
You should post more often!! and, please don’t worry, we are all a very friendly bunch (No matter what you’ve heard)...😬❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.