Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I am the same as you with regards to my mum. She is booked in for her vaccination on Thursday. She knows I won't be having it and I haven't been pushy with her but have mentioned she doesn't have to rush it. Out of everyone, she is the one i am most concerned about as she has reactions to things. She has had previous reactions to medications prescribed during pregnancy and when she has had dental treatment. She also easily reacts to alcohol as in it will make her bright red and she only needs one drink (no matter how strong) to be about out of it - I am similar with that so I no longer drink! I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried 😩😓
I’m really really worried and I know I’m being stupid, i know she’ll probably be fine!! She’s never sick, in all my years I’ve never seen her so sick as she was with covid last year so I don’t want her going through that again.

I have a history of refusing treatment I need so my family aren’t too happy when the vaccine conversation comes up,
luckily (for me) we’re still a way off being offered it and I’ve managed to avoid being called early because they’re still doing the 70 year olds here 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've had yet another call for my dad to get his vaccine. This time from a 0300 number! I have told them numerous times that he is in South Africa but they still keep hassling me. If this is not coercion I don't know what is!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I watched a bit of Prince Philip's funeral then we went for a walk. It was so beautiful and quiet out there, made me forget about the craziness going on right now. On the way home we saw loads of people sat in the local pub car park all bunched up on benches in rows. It actually made me feel sad that they are just going along with this organised and controlled way of living their lives. The best nights out I've ever had were spontaneous and random, not prebooked and monitored. I just wouldn't be able to relax, it just seems so artificial. I'll stick to the great outdoors where you can be free.

• Heart
I’m really really worried and I know I’m being stupid, i know she’ll probably be fine!! She’s never sick, in all my years I’ve never seen her so sick as she was with covid last year so I don’t want her going through that again.

I have a history of refusing treatment I need so my family aren’t too happy when the vaccine conversation comes up,
luckily (for me) we’re still a way off being offered it and I’ve managed to avoid being called early because they’re still doing the 70 year olds here 🤦‍♀️
Are you taking her to the clinic? Because you can always speak to whoever is doing it about any issues you might have. When my mum went, she took herself, and I wish I had gone with her, as I could have asked questions as to what to expect afterwards.
My mum is also in her 70’s, and although she had a wobble afterwards, she’s ok now (apart from fatigue) but I’m hoping that will gradually wear off.

Does anyone remember hearing about the Royal Family “documentary” that was only aired once in 1969 ? Apparently, the BBC said that they will “Never air it again”, but I found it on YouTube, and it’s really really interesting (and actually really funny) I did post it on the Harry & Megan thread, but I’m going to post it here incase anyone is a bit bored this afternoon and fancies watching it.
Highlights are the Queen taking Prince Edward to a corner shop for a lolly and sweets, and a teenage Princess Anne getting annoyed by a young Prince Andrew. It’s well worth watching!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope I’m wrong, but I think that’s when they’ll drop the bomb that vaccines are “mandatory”.
They would have to change quite a few laws between now and then to make that possible. The Nuremberg code being one of them. You can't even force someone to take a covid test without their agreement, say in detention or prison

I've had yet another call for my dad to get his vaccine. This time from a 0300 number! I have told them numerous times that he is in South Africa but they still keep hassling me. If this is not coercion I don't know what is!
They have been harassing me on an 0300 number since i was offered it in March. They did the same with the usual fly jab at the end of the year which they have never done before

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They would have to change quite a few laws between now and then to make that possible. The Nuremberg code being one of them. You can't even force someone to take a covid test without their agreement, say in detention or prison

They have been harassing me on an 0300 number since i was offered it in March. They did the same with the usual fly jab at the end of the year which they have never done before
I know about the Nuremberg code, as there is a German lawyer called Reiner Fuellmich who is planning a class action lawsuit against the WHO and others, and part of this lawsuit pertains to the Nuremberg code being violated over the vaccines.
However, I just can’t shake the feeling that by autumn, we will be looking at another lockdown..

Action man is out of action for a while the Trump administration must’ve taken a toll

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I got many letters and text from all kinds of places. They stopped a few weeks ago now. I was in group 4. the last few texts said I need to hurry as there is a huge demand and I might miss out. Glad they have stopped.

• Heart
That is very difficult to answer and I expect even the doctors don't really know.
I do believe that I have quite a strong immune system and rarely get sick with coughs and colds or other types of bugs (touch wood) but that is just speculation on my part.

I know this was quite a few pages back! I'm trying to catch up!!

I had it Covid Jan (2020) this was before it hit the press.

I can say (I promise I'm no drama queen) but it was the most ill I have ever been. I have no underlying issues and am healthy and I would agree with you that I assume its connected to immune system. I was a but run down after a hectic Dec and Christmas.

I spent all of Jan in bed. Struggling to catch breath, constantly coughing, lungs would gurgle, couldnt eat (I lost a stone and a half in 4 weeks) would have to change nightwear several times every 24hrs as was drenched in a fever.

Dr visits didn't help as was brushed off as flu.

It was the lack of ability to breathe that was the most scary and only was helped by steroids after 4 weeks from a Dr I begged to help me. She actually said she was confused as to what was going on in my body. Took me till June to get capacity back to my breathing and had long term exhaustion that finally went around Oct/Nov.

Anyway....in my case definitely immune system related.

I am not going to have the jab (despite pressure from everyone I know) my body got through it (with a little intervention from steroids) so don't plan on injected myself with something that hasn't been tested and long term impact is unknown.

Love this thread and glad I've found like-minded people to question it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know this was quite a few pages back! I'm trying to catch up!!

I had it Covid Jan (2020) this was before it hit the press.

I can say (I promise I'm no drama queen) but it was the most ill I have ever been. I have no underlying issues and am healthy and I would agree with you that I assume its connected to immune system. I was a but run down after a hectic Dec and Christmas.

I spent all of Jan in bed. Struggling to catch breath, constantly coughing, lungs would gurgle, couldnt eat (I lost a stone and a half in 4 weeks) would have to change nightwear several times every 24hrs as was drenched in a fever.

Dr visits didn't help as was brushed off as flu.

It was the lack of ability to breathe that was the most scary and only was helped by steroids after 4 weeks from a Dr I begged to help me. She actually said she was confused as to what was going on in my body. Took me till June to get capacity back to my breathing and had long term exhaustion that finally went around Oct/Nov.

Anyway....in my case definitely immune system related.

I am not going to have the jab (despite pressure from everyone I know) my body got through it (with a little intervention from steroids) so don't plan on injected myself with something that hasn't been tested and long term impact is unknown.

Love this thread and glad I've found like-minded people to question it all!
I'm certain I had covid in January 2020 as well. I have had flu once before and it was awful but this felt different. I had the most awful vertigo feeling, I couldn't stand up and constantly dizzy, felt like someone was pressing down on my chest, horrendous cough, couldn't smell, couldn't taste, I lost a lot of weight as well. I was in bed for 10 days before I felt better.
I'm really scared of the vaccine too. My age group will be called next and I just don't want to have it. Society will be divided into two types of people, the vaccinated and the non vaccinated. I'm worried about what life will look like for people who choose not to be vaccinated. Will we even be allowed to choose? I get anxiety thinking about it so I don't come on this thread much anymore 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm certain I had covid in January 2020 as well. I have had flu once before and it was awful but this felt different. I had the most awful vertigo feeling, I couldn't stand up and constantly dizzy, felt like someone was pressing down on my chest, horrendous cough, couldn't smell, couldn't taste, I lost a lot of weight as well. I was in bed for 10 days before I felt better.
I'm really scared of the vaccine too. My age group will be called next and I just don't want to have it. Society will be divided into two types of people, the vaccinated and the non vaccinated. I'm worried about what life will look like for people who choose not to be vaccinated. Will we even be allowed to choose? I get anxiety thinking about it so I don't come on this thread much anymore 😞
I hear you Columbo. I've had some very dark days thinking about the vaccine stuff. I try to remember that we have laws put in place to protect us from such things for this very reason. The Nuremberg code for one. At the moment it's pure propaganda so if I am starting to feel overwhelmed by it all I have a few days of not looking at the news which really helps. Go out for a walk, feel the sun on your face, hear the birds still singing. All these things make you feel so much better. Remember if there's enough push back and we all stick together they will not be able to get away with this for much longer ❤

• Heart
I hear you Columbo. I've had some very dark days thinking about the vaccine stuff. I try to remember that we have laws put in place to protect us from such things for this very reason. The Nuremberg code for one. At the moment it's pure propaganda so if I am starting to feel overwhelmed by it all I have a few days of not looking at the news which really helps. Go out for a walk, feel the sun on your face, hear the birds still singing. All these things make you feel so much better. Remember if there's enough push back and we all stick together they will not be able to get away with this for much longer ❤
Thank you lovely ❤ I so hope you're right. If not having the vaccine means I have to surrender my passport then I'll do it rather than injecting my body with something I don't trust, but it's just so unfair. Stop the world and let me off 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Once I had made the decision that the covid vaccine was a line I wasn't going to cross, I felt so much better. I'll wear a mask to please others, I'll do the lateral flow test to please others but the vaccine, for me is a no go. I've already told my GP and she said it was my choice and now I've told my boss who started asking me why, so I said that it was my personal decision. Its up to them how they will deal with this information. After lots of worrying I feel relaxed about it. Fear is the big driving force behind all this but making a decision and sticking with it is the first step in allowing that fear to go away.

• Heart
Just caught up on here. I answered the question in the COVID thread about what info I was given at my vaccine appointment and whether I needed to give consent or tick boxes about allergies etc, but now I’ve read this thread so have a bit more context.

re not being aware of side effects beforehand, in Scotland we are all invited by letter to our vaccine appointment and there’s a leaflet in the letter that talks about what to expect from the appointment and the vaccine so you can make an informed decision. You can go online to book if you didn’t get a letter for some reason, and the info is also available online -https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid-19-vaccine including downloadable copies of the leaflets you get with the letter.
So I had the info leaflet in advance, plus a generic leaflet about the vaccines at my appointment, and an inset with the details of the specific vaccine I was given.

Reactions: 4
More depressing news regarding vaccine injuries and deaths..

Just caught up on here. I answered the question in the COVID thread about what info I was given at my vaccine appointment and whether I needed to give consent or tick boxes about allergies etc, but now I’ve read this thread so have a bit more context.

re not being aware of side effects beforehand, in Scotland we are all invited by letter to our vaccine appointment and there’s a leaflet in the letter that talks about what to expect from the appointment and the vaccine so you can make an informed decision. You can go online to book if you didn’t get a letter for some reason, and the info is also available online -https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid-19-vaccine including downloadable copies of the leaflets you get with the letter.
So I had the info leaflet in advance, plus a generic leaflet about the vaccines at my appointment, and an inset with the details of the specific vaccine I was given.
But you had your vaccine in Scotland though? Because that was definitely not the same experience that my mum, and others have reported. I think we need to agree that not everyone has had exactly the same experience when they were jabbed. As I previously said, my mum had her vaccine fairly early on ( in the rollout ) as she’s in her 70’s. All she was told was she may get a sore arm afterwards, but she was actually really unwell. I don’t doubt that you received a leaflet, and that you were told about potential side effects, but please understand that this hasn’t been the case for everyone.

Last edited:
  • Sad
More depressing news regarding vaccine injuries and deaths..

But you had your vaccine in Scotland though? Because that was definitely not the same experience that my mum, and others have reported. I think we need to agree that not everyone has had exactly the same experience when they were jabbed. As I previously said, my mum had her vaccine fairly early on ( in the rollout ) as she’s in her 70’s. All she was told was she may get a sore arm afterwards, but she was actually really unwell. I don’t doubt that you received a leaflet, and that you were told about potential side effects, but please understand that this hasn’t been the case for everyone.
This was in reply to me asking for those who have had the vaccine to tell us of their experience with the info given. So we can sort out once and for all that not everyone was given the same info :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This was in reply to me asking for those who have had the vaccine to tell us of their experience with the info given. So we can sort out once and for all that not everyone was given the same info :)
Yep, I think everyone is probably fed up with hearing about my mum now!! 😂
Out of interest, how are things for you now? Because you’re so kind to all of us on this thread, and you always reply to anyone feeling anxious. So I hope you and your family are ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep, I think everyone is probably fed up with hearing about my mum now!! 😂
Out of interest, how are things for you now? Because you’re so kind to all of us on this thread, and you always reply to anyone feeling anxious. So I hope you and your family are ok?
Thank you for asking I'm doing OK. So happy the good weather is here so can do things in the garden. Some lovely people did my garden last year, turned it from a wilderness of brambles into an amazing garden. They didn't get to finish due to my neighbour from hell but its still beautiful and the rest will get done slowly but surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.