Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
End of the old thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Purrrrrrr if you are going to make such heavy claims about the vaccine then yes you should be backing those claims up otherwise you are just scaremongering.
I also haven't accused anyone of being a liar, what I said was I have no doubt that serious illness and death has happened after having the Covid vaccine but I don't believe we all know someone it has happened to as I don't believe it is happening as frequently as you are making out.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Regarding the residents of St Vincent being denied rescue from the cruise ships, has anyone seen any interview with the residents? Just wondering if it’s another scare tactic by the media into terrifying people into getting the vaccine?!

Reactions: 10
@Purrrrrrr if you are going to make such heavy claims about the vaccine then yes you should be backing those claims up otherwise you are just scaremongering.
I also haven't accused anyone of being a liar, what I said was I have no doubt that serious illness and death has happened after having the Covid vaccine but I don't believe we all know someone it has happened to as I don't believe it is happening as frequently as you are making out.
I cannot speak for anyone else here but I do know someone who died. I also have a vaccine-injured grandchild,
I cannot make you look into it. I have already said about the stats and things being covered up Dr's scientist etc being de-platformed and discredited. I never said you said I was a liar I said I am called a liar etc and so on when talking about my friend's death and my grandaughter's vaccine injury

We are now at a stalemate.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I cannot speak for anyone else here but I do know someone who died. I also have a vaccine-injured grandchild,
I cannot make you look into it. I have already said about the stats and things being covered up Dr's scientist etc being de-platformed and discredited. I never said you said I was a liar I said I am called a liar etc and so on when talking about my friend's death and my grandaughter's vaccine injury

We are now at a stalemate.

I am sorry for your loss and for your grandchild and as I said, I know vaccine injury and death is possible but I have also seen what Covid can do and I am just trying to offer some perspective from another side.

There will be people out there unsure of what to do, be vaccinated or not be vaccinated (I was one of them) and it is always good to hear from both sides of a discussion and from different real life experiences.

Reactions: 5
Why is there a huge understanding and empathy for people who want to lock themselves away from the world for fear of covid, but a lack of compassion and understanding for those of us that wish to avoid a jab which we feel has been rushed and does have side effects in some people? Covid it’s self doesn’t have a huge death rate for the vast majority of people. 20 something g year olds having it for fear of dying could be seen as being just as irrational, for lack of better wording.

Why is there a lack of concern and understanding towards those of us whose freedom is threatened because we are exercising our human right not to have a vaccine (gene therapy)?

I really don’t understand why people are so angry at those not wishing to have the vaccine. Because at this point it’s being sold to us as being for your own personal benefit and that of others because of transmission still being possible.

I would really love to understand the other side of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I am sorry for your loss and for your grandchild and as I said, I know vaccine injury and death is possible but I have also seen what Covid can do and I am just trying to offer some perspective from another side.

There will be people out there unsure of what to do, be vaccinated or not be vaccinated (I was one of them) and it is always good to hear from both sides of a discussion and from different real life experiences.

Thank you. It is right we have both sides, sadly one side is always shut down so most people only hear one side I don't dispute covid. I do 100% disagree with the long term steps taken to fight it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you. It is right we have both sides, sadly one side is always shut down so most people only hear one side I don't dispute covid. I do 100% disagree with the long term steps taken to fight it though.
If you tell me your grandchild is vaccine damaged, I believe you.
I think it’s insensitive to assume it not linked and more respect should be shown to people like yourself seeing things with your own eyes and having a lived experienced.

Were you also told Your friend didn’t die from the vaccine? I think that was you. It angered me no end. People are dying from Covid, people are also dying from the vaccine.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You might find this surprising but so do I.
I hate lockdown, I haven't exactly stuck to the rules I admit and I 100% disagree with wearing masks.
However if a vaccine can prevent the horrible scenes and heartache I have witnessed over the past year then I'm definitely not against them as long as there is a choice and nobody is forced to have it.

Reactions: 7
Just seen this and thought i would share, it’s about the impact of the vaccine on the virus mutation- I also feel the need to point out there has been evidence presented that lockdowns have also impacted the virus from lessening via the passing from human to human and therefore keeping it stronger ( again, for lack of better wording)

You might find this surprising but so do I.
I hate lockdown, I haven't exactly stuck to the rules I admit and I 100% disagree with wearing masks.
However if a vaccine can prevent the horrible scenes and heartache I have witnessed over the past year then I'm definitely not against them as long as there is a choice and nobody is forced to have it.
But we are being forced to have it by removing freedoms. It’s coercive control and seemingly backed by a fair few people too.
how do you feel about children having the Vaccine?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If you tell me your grandchild is vaccine damaged, I believe you.
I think it’s insensitive to assume it not linked and more respect should be shown to people like yourself seeing things with your own eyes and having a lived experienced.

Were you also told Your friend didn’t die from the vaccine? I think that was you. It angered me no end. People are dying from Covid, people are also dying from the vaccine.
No, not here (elsewhere yes) was told I had no proof here so could have been anything (something like that) I also got banned from digital spy for saying about it. banned two days before they closed GD I was banned for scaremongering. I had already asked for my account to be deleted.
I have been told that we have to expect casualties and it's for the greater good, although seems that's not allowed with covid deaths and we have to prevent them all and if you question that, you are a selfish motherfucker.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just seen this and thought i would share, it’s about the impact of the vaccine on the virus mutation- I also feel the need to point out there has been evidence presented that lockdowns have also impacted the virus from lessening via the passing from human to human and therefore keeping it stronger ( again, for lack of better wording)

But we are being forced to have it by removing freedoms. It’s coercive control and seemingly backed by a fair few people too.
how do you feel about children having the Vaccine?
I do not agree with the vaccine passports at all and I'm very vocal in what I think about the idea.
I also don't agree with children having the vaccine as Covid really doesn't seem to affect them too much.
I've had 3 grandchildren who have had Covid and they were all suffering with no more than classic winter cold symptons.
I've also had Covid and sailed through it but I have also seen the devastating effects on those that haven't sailed through it and although rarer it hasn't always been the elderly and vulnerable people.

Reactions: 5
I do not agree with the vaccine passports at all and I'm very vocal in what I think about the idea.
I also don't agree with children having the vaccine as Covid really doesn't seem to affect them too much.
I've had 3 grandchildren who have had Covid and they were all suffering with no more than classic winter cold symptons.
I've also had Covid and sailed through it but I have also seen the devastating effects on those that haven't sailed through it and although rarer it hasn't always been the elderly and vulnerable people.
What do you think is the reason for the variation of the impact of covid? As in why some people are hit harder?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Also, regarding the link I posted yesterday for the possible link of prion disease’s to the mRNA vaccines, there is some kind of warning on the link, obviously to frighten people from seeing the report. I did take a few screenshots, and I’m sure many will agree that this information is not only incredibly concerning, but it’s being deliberately kept from us.
1CD2E0DE-665E-4F7B-BC39-A76AB2C8CEBA.png

9ADAEAC3-5A72-43B6-BC70-4562D06A84A3.png

70B52A40-7EAB-4273-AC44-7A70CC27AA29.png

A09E1351-C887-4755-98CD-FFBB9A5025F9.png

There it is. Im glad I clicked on the link, although the “warning message” that’s designed to keep people out by saying that this is “an unsafe link that people may use to steal your information” didnt bother me, as I’m a nosey bugger, and there’s nothing on my phone that’s worth nicking!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If you feel you need the vaccine please take it! Just like the flu vaccine which is very much available isn’t mandated nor taken by most nurses/doctors. Doesn’t make them bad people or grandma killers.

Reactions: 10
What do you think is the reason for the variation of the impact of covid? As in why some people are hit harder?

That is very difficult to answer and I expect even the doctors don't really know.
I do believe that I have quite a strong immune system and rarely get sick with coughs and colds or other types of bugs (touch wood) but that is just speculation on my part.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.