Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The EU are looking at it but apparently they won't be renewing the AZ contract so maybe that will take it's place alongside Pfizer and Moderna
I'll be interested to see how that goes with some of the countries tbh.
Lithuania has said that they would refuse it even if it was approved, for example - granted things may change but they don't have the most ideal relationship with Russia at the moment and probably won't for the foreseeable future. I could see some other countries probably refusing to as well, especially as the Russian testing standards don't seem to be great and they haven't been clear/truthful with their infection numbers.

The vaccine mixing is also an odd situation I probably wouldn't accept tbh.

Reactions: 2
I'll be interested to see how that goes with some of the countries tbh.
Lithuania has said that they would refuse it even if it was approved, for example - granted things may change but they don't have the most ideal relationship with Russia at the moment and probably won't for the foreseeable future. I could see some other countries probably refusing to as well, especially as the Russian testing standards don't seem to be great and they haven't been clear/truthful with their infection numbers.

The vaccine mixing is also an odd situation I probably wouldn't accept tbh.
When you look what's unfolding now you have to ask how truthful any of them are ,they tested on the oldies first as a safety gage ,Whitty even said at the briefing now they know it's safe enough they could roll it out to the general population, but it's seems to have bit them on the ass as it's rolled down the demographic .

Reactions: 4
I'm new to the thread and still reading to catch up, but I want to jump on mentioning that I don't understand the logic behind giving the vaccines to the most vulnerable populations first. It seems like you should make sure that to test the vaccine on healthy individuals first, and then resort to giving the vaccine to at-risk individuals later.

My dad has stage 4 cancer, and when he went in for chemotherapy the doctors told him that he qualifies for the vaccine because he's "at-risk." Well, that same day, they also told him that his white blood cell count was on the cusp of being so low he'd need hospital admission. When he got his white blood cell numbers back, they told him that any sign of sickness would be a red flag, and that if he got a fever we would need to take him to the emergency room.

Yet, they were willing to give him a vaccine that would provoke an immune response? And possibly make him ill? Where is the logic behind that? My grandpa took the vaccine because they came and gave it to him in his nursing home, and I just never understood the reasoning behind why you'd give something so new and barely-tested to the people who are the most at-risk of having complications from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I didnt know Swedish ppl were chipped 😯
There is a documentary on YT about Swedish people getting chipped, they are nearly a cashless society and even had chip parties.https://youtu.be/lJUEmn8XjMA

There is a documentary on YT about Swedish people getting chipped, they are nearly a cashless society and even had chip parties😱
Found this interesting🤔Edward Snowden definantly needs to keep being protected!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They said it was tested on 90,000 pregnant women in the US over several weeks without a hitch ? that doesn't mean the baby will be ok that could take a few years if there's a mental impairment .
But then Pfizer trialed the vaccine on something like 45,000 people worldwide and not one of them suffered allergy reactions. Day one in England and 2 nurses collapse anaphylaxis. I wouldn't be too quick to trust their outcomes

@Lisdiz I'm so sorry to read about your MIL, I hope she had a comfortable night and that you get some answers soon. I'll keep everything crossed for you all🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But then Pfizer trialed the vaccine on something like 45,000 people worldwide and not one of them suffered allergy reactions. Day one in England and 2 nurses collapse anaphylaxis. I wouldn't be too quick to trust their outcomes

@Lisdiz I'm so sorry to read about your MIL, I hope she had a comfortable night and that you get some answers soon. I'll keep everything crossed for you all🤞
I always wonder about the people that trialled it at the start. They must still follow them now to see if they've had any new side effects? It's all kept very quiet by the media though unsurprisingly.

This is coming from the main church leaders has everyone jumped on the CT train

Last edited:
  • Heart
There is a documentary on YT about Swedish people getting chipped, they are nearly a cashless society and even had chip parties.https://youtu.be/lJUEmn8XjMA

Thank you, I enjoyed this .

Reactions: 3
This speaks volumes. Johnson here is preparing us for another lockdown, possibly an endless cycle of them. The question now is when will the next one happen?

Does anyone who has had the vaccine, feel a little bit disappointed in what he said here? Not asking to provoke, I'm genuinely interested in opinions.
My humble opinion is we will all be locked down again in November this year

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes I expect another lockdown in the Autumn, and another restricted Christmas.

I'm also having problems with this site and having to sign in every time I come back. Is this a new thing?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yes I expect another lockdown in the Autumn, and another restricted Christmas.

I'm also having problems with this site and having to sign in every time I come back. Is this a new thing?
Actually, I agree. They’re already saying how dangerous the new “Indian” variant is.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Well they're ramping up the fear on this new magical Indian variant but I honestly can't see people putting up with another one. If they try to lock us down again people will just not have it. You can tell people are at the end of their tether with it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well they're ramping up the fear on this new magical Indian variant but I honestly can't see people putting up with another one. If they try to lock us down again people will just not have it. You can tell people are at the end of their tether with it all.
I hope I’m wrong, but I think that’s when they’ll drop the bomb that vaccines are “mandatory”.

• Sad
I can see NI being locked down before that I've a suspicion that's why they's so eager to suddenly open up they know what's coming and want to give people a bit of freedom for a bit.

• Sad
I hope I’m wrong, but I think that’s when they’ll drop the bomb that vaccines are “mandatory”.
It's quite sad the way we say "lockdown again" when we've technically never been let out of the first one. It's almost like we've become so used to having our freedoms taken off us, we've become acclimatised to it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It's quite sad the way we say "lockdown again" when we've technically never been let out of the first one. It's almost like we've become so used to having our freedoms taken off us, we've become acclimatised to it all.
That's so true and we also need to remind ourselves that nothing that is happening now is normal. It isn't normal to give over personal details to sit in a pub garden, to be bombarded with tannoy announcements of procedures to follow in a supermarket or to repeatedly test ourselves when we're healthy to find out if we're not!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

The Irish prime minister mentioned a lockdown in autumn/winter. It’s never ending. Ireland is opening non essential stores and beauticians from next month but no set date has been given yet. But it’s only after seeing Northern Ireland opening.

Also last I checked the unemployment payment and mask mandates end in June unless they change them.

• Sad
hey beautiful people, I am having issues with this site. It’s not loading properly or letting me access anything.
My MILnhad her second dose yesterday and now she is in A&E. @DreamDolly, any chance you could repost the document you had with all the people who had side effects, I can’t get the site to work to relocate it. The hospital currently don’t know how to treat her or respond to her because of how she is presenting. Please send prayers. 🙏🏻
I’m so sorry to hear about your MIL. I hope she has had a settled night and they have commenced treatment. It must be incredibly scary for the family, you are in my prayers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.