Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for asking I'm doing OK. So happy the good weather is here so can do things in the garden. Some lovely people did my garden last year, turned it from a wilderness of brambles into an amazing garden. They didn't get to finish due to my neighbour from hell but its still beautiful and the rest will get done slowly but surely.
Aww, that’s great that you can be outside in your garden, and just potter about.. It connects you to the Earth, and there’s something very calming about doing that. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
More depressing news regarding vaccine injuries and deaths..

But you had your vaccine in Scotland though? Because that was definitely not the same experience that my mum, and others have reported. I think we need to agree that not everyone has had exactly the same experience when they were jabbed. As I previously said, my mum had her vaccine fairly early on ( in the rollout ) as she’s in her 70’s. All she was told was she may get a sore arm afterwards, but she was actually really unwell. I don’t doubt that you received a leaflet, and that you were told about potential side effects, but please understand that this hasn’t been the case for everyone.
That video has made me so angry, the level of cover up between Government, MSM and tech giants is disgusting, sadly it will probably worse😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That video has made me so angry, the level of cover up between Government, MSM and tech giants is disgusting, sadly it will probably worse😞
You should have a look on the Odysee website, some of the things I’ve read on there are unreal. The level of coverup goes far deeper than you would believe..

This is another heartbreaking story of a mum from Manchester, she was 35, married with 2 children. Apparently, she received 2 doses of the Pfizer jab, and started getting the “classic” side effects like fever, nausea etc. Then she took a turn for the worse, and because of covid restrictions, her family were unable to visit her. She eventually ended up in hospital with a brain injury, and sadly passed away..

I honestly cannot believe that there are still people who call these vaccine injuries and deaths as a “Conspiracy Theory”!!!! They are FACTS !!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
You should have a look on the Odysee website, some of the things I’ve read on there are unreal. The level of coverup goes far deeper than you would believe..

This is another heartbreaking story of a mum from Manchester, she was 35, married with 2 children. Apparently, she received 2 doses of the Pfizer jab, and started getting the “classic” side effects like fever, nausea etc. Then she took a turn for the worse, and because of covid restrictions, her family were unable to visit her. She eventually ended up in hospital with a brain injury, and sadly passed away..

I honestly cannot believe that there are still people who call these vaccine injuries and deaths as a “Conspiracy Theory”!!!! They are FACTS !!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
More depressing news regarding vaccine injuries and deaths..

But you had your vaccine in Scotland though? Because that was definitely not the same experience that my mum, and others have reported. I think we need to agree that not everyone has had exactly the same experience when they were jabbed. As I previously said, my mum had her vaccine fairly early on ( in the rollout ) as she’s in her 70’s. All she was told was she may get a sore arm afterwards, but she was actually really unwell. I don’t doubt that you received a leaflet, and that you were told about potential side effects, but please understand that this hasn’t been the case for everyone.
To be fair, my MIL wasnt warned of any serious consequences either. We have no current update because no one other then the nurse will talk to us and we can’t seem to get hold of them.
this video feel really important- thank you @Dolly.

• Sad
  • Heart
I was literally just reading this!

Then I found this from The Telegraph, which we know is nicely hidden behind a pay wall.

There was everyone's gut reaction thinking that Europe were playing politics with the British vaccine, but it appears through their investigation that it might not be.
Are they gambling with lives after all the money they've spent getting the AZ vaccine..?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I was literally just reading this!

Then I found this from The Telegraph, which we know is nicely hidden behind a pay wall.

There was everyone's gut reaction thinking that Europe were playing politics with the British vaccine, but it appears through their investigation that it might not be.
Are they gambling with lives after all the money they've spent getting the AZ vaccine..?
I always wondered why they would be so quick to drop a “ get out of jail” vaccine 🤨...just saw this too

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
To be fair, my MIL wasnt warned of any serious consequences either. We have no current update because no one other then the nurse will talk to us and we can’t seem to get hold of them.
this video feel really important- thank you @Dolly.
I bet you’re all going out of your mind with worry. Is she still on AMU? AMU’s are incredibly hard to get to answer the phone at the best of times so it must be even more difficult at the moment with there being restrictions on visitors. I would ask to speak to the medic or failing that the ward sister. I know they will be inundated with calls but it’s your family member and you rightly want an update, they would be the same if it was their loved one. I hope you get some answers shortly and fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

• Heart
I always wondered why they would be so quick to drop a “ get out of jail” vaccine 🤨...just saw this too
No surprise there then.
We worked this out when it was revealed where the vaccine testing was done - UK, South Africa and Brazil, and they're the major varients.. but that was a conspiracy 🙄

I'm sure even Whitty said that there would be a risk that the virus would try and evade the vaccine, because that's what viruses do.
I understand they had to administer it to people, but to now report that is mind boggling.
Is it a gentle primer to warn people that this is going on forever?

I think it was you and me discussing this month's ago on the covid thread about new varients and continuous vaccines. Maybe they need to employ us Monga, we've either nailed, are psychic or are the common sense that the government and these clever scientists need! 😂

• Haha
There was a video of a scientist warning that the covid vaccine runs a very high risk of the variants killing the vaccinated people- it’s a few pages back. That’s what I find so scary about this. I will see if I can find the video again if anyone is interested?

I bet you’re all going out of your mind with worry. Is she still on AMU? AMU’s are incredibly hard to get to answer the phone at the best of times so it must be even more difficult at the moment with there being restrictions on visitors. I would ask to speak to the medic or failing that the ward sister. I know they will be inundated with calls but it’s your family member and you rightly want an update, they would be the same if it was their loved one. I hope you get some answers shortly and fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.
Thank you. I’m alright because I am clinging to no news being good news but we have been trying to get information all day and getting no where, even still. She is in a ward now, thankfully.

Found it, if you just listen to the first 2/3 mins he cover it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve heard that the menstrual cycle can be affected in those that have had the vaccine but I’m also hearing that women who haven’t had the vaccine are noticing changes in their cycle. Some people are suggesting that it could be to do with vaccine shredding as they have been working in close proximity to people that have had the vaccine. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything similar or experienced anything first hand?

Reactions: 3
There was a video of a scientist warning that the covid vaccine runs a very high risk of the variants killing the vaccinated people- it’s a few pages back. That’s what I find so scary about this. I will see if I can find the video again if anyone is interested?

Thank you. I’m alright because I am clinging to no news being good news but we have been trying to get information all day and getting no where, even still. She is in a ward now, thankfully.

Found it, if you just listen to the first 2/3 mins he cover it.
That's exactly what Valance and Co said it will mutate and try and evade the vaccine ,this virus isn't the China virus it's a completely new one. They always say a junkie will never get the high they got from the first hit they always need more of the drug to try and achieve that until nothing gives them a high they develop a tolerance ,look at that in vaccine terms it may shock the immune system initially but repeated top ups may not give the same effect until nothing shocks it if the vaccines are causing endless mutations of the same virus ...That vids an eye opener.

BE9AD123-C70C-424A-AB3F-69ED960382E6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
To be fair, my MIL wasnt warned of any serious either. We have no current update because no one other then the nurse will talk to us and we can’t seem to get hold of them.
this video feel really important- thank you dolly n@Dolly.
Oh please don’t thank me Lis, I just feel so sad for your poor MIL. Is your FIL still here? Because surely the nurse’s have to give you some information? It actually sounds really cruel for the nurses to behave this way, I mean, what is the issue with making a quick phone call to worried relatives?
I’m keeping my fingers crossed that everything turns out ok for her (and your family) ❤

Good for them!! It’s about time these greedy bastards pay up for injuries caused by the jab!!
I will be watching this case, and hoping that our government will reverse the ridiculous policy that gives these pharmaceutical giants legal indemnity!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
That's exactly what Valance and Co said it will mutate and try and evade the vaccine ,this virus isn't the China virus it's a completely new one. They always say a junkie will never get the high they got from the first hit they always need more of the drug to try and achieve that until nothing gives them a high they develop a tolerance ,look at that in vaccine terms it may shock the immune system initially but repeated top ups may not give the same effect until nothing shocks it if the vaccines are causing endless mutations of the same virus ...That vids an eye opener.

View attachment 535606
Yes, but my understanding from the video, is that it can end up killing you because of immune System being affected by the vaccine.

anyone fro Canada?

Last edited:
  • Wow

View attachment 535606
They obviously don’t know how the vaccines will react to these new variants, and that’s because they never completed their final safety studies, and that won’t happen until 31st January 2023 !!
You know, every day, I thank my lucky stars that I didn’t get jabbed...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
3045E428-61D4-4937-921A-AB78AAD3AA79.jpeg

They obviously don’t know how the vaccines will react to these new variants, and that’s because they never completed their final safety studies, and that won’t happen until 31st January 2023 !!
You know, every day, I thank my lucky stars that I didn’t get jabbed...
We’re the final case studies 💉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
From what I've been told the vaccine doesn't make you fully immune, just means that if you get infected the reaction won't be as bad - hence people testing positive even after they're first dose

Though honestly not sure how true that is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.