Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I've been told the vaccine doesn't make you fully immune, just means that if you get infected the reaction won't be as bad - hence people testing positive even after they're first dose

Though honestly not sure how true that is
Yes no vaccine is šŸ’Æ Itā€™s more Boris is maintaining by June theyā€™ll be no social restrictions where sheā€™s saying even vaccinated people will still catch it so the other measures are still needed! If you look up first generation vaccines youā€™ll see theyā€™re not much in terms of control without extra measures and may even be contributing to the variants.

Reactions: 6
I was literally just reading this!

Then I found this from The Telegraph, which we know is nicely hidden behind a pay wall.

There was everyone's gut reaction thinking that Europe were playing politics with the British vaccine, but it appears through their investigation that it might not be.
Are they gambling with lives after all the money they've spent getting the AZ vaccine..?
I always post links in here that are hidden behind a paywall on websites like Telegraph and The Times. If you want to read stuff behind a paywall on any website at all just do what I do......

1) Go to http://archive.is/
2) Post the link in the bottom box and click on search.
3) If they cannot find an archive of the link post it in the top box and click on save.

Then you just click on the link that comes up to see the article and the new URL.

I always wondered why they would be so quick to drop a ā€œ get out of jailā€ vaccine šŸ¤Ø...just saw this too
Nothing to worry about. We were told from the start no vaccine would be 100% at stopping you catching covid either for the first time or a second time. The important thing is it shouldn't make you need the hospital.

I always post links in here that are hidden behind a paywall on websites like Telegraph and The Times. If you want to read stuff behind a paywall on any website at all just do what I do......

1) Go to http://archive.is/
2) Post the link in the bottom box and click on search.
3) If they cannot find an archive of the link post it in the top box and click on save.

Then you just click on the link that comes up to see the article and the new URL.
Every day is a school day! Thanks for that! šŸ‘šŸ»

Iā€™ve heard that the menstrual cycle can be affected in those that have had the vaccine but Iā€™m also hearing that women who havenā€™t had the vaccine are noticing changes in their cycle. Some people are suggesting that it could be to do with vaccine shredding as they have been working in close proximity to people that have had the vaccine. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything similar or experienced anything first hand?
Yes Iā€™ve heard this too. I looked into it and thereā€™s hundreds of women reporting this, mostly in the US.
I had the worst cycle last month I have ever experienced, I couldnā€™t explain it and was really out of the ordinary. No changes in life/contraception etc. This month so far Iā€™m a week late?! Not pregnant Iā€™ve tested and on contraception. I actually started questioning if I was having a miscarriage - Iā€™m so confused.
I havenā€™t had the vaccine but in regular close proximity to those that have.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My husband just showed me this. (I've never seen the original film, but the themes are very similar to what we are experiencing) truth glasses!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
From what I've been told the vaccine doesn't make you fully immune, just means that if you get infected the reaction won't be as bad - hence people testing positive even after they're first dose

Though honestly not sure how true that is
I posted the other day of a couple of people fully vaccinated dying after getting covid. Can't remember where tho.

1618809430283.png

About the women and menstrual cycles, I've been hearing the same. also, some women post-menopause are bleeding.
Now if this is true and I believe it is then its not a huge leap to believe that this will hurt fertility and also cause women to miscarry

I know they have vaccinated pregnant women in the US and many have lost their babies.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Indiaā€™s Health Ambassador & Tamil Actor Vivek Dies One Day After Taking COVID Vaccine

It's all so sad. I only pop in the vaccine groups here and there now as it's so damn sad reading all those people who are in pain, injured or have lost someone, tell their story. post after post after post. šŸ˜¢

When you most hated eugenics couple are pumping money to your county's most criminal ex-PM who should be in prison and have no dealings in anything to do with this or any other country future

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Whatā€™s more sad is people who have someone who died after the vaccine or have had severe reactions are still telling others to get the vaccine. On Reddit I saw a post about a guy who lost his mom and it could be linked to the vaccine but he is OK with that because she did it for science...

Here is the post

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Whatā€™s more sad is people who have someone who died after the vaccine or have had severe reactions are still telling others to get the vaccine. On Reddit I saw a post about a guy who lost his mom and it could be linked to the vaccine but he is OK with that because she did it for science...
Too scared to be accused of being an anti-vaxxer and prefers to be seen as the hero.

Reactions: 7
Idk if anyones interested but I had the vaccine and I'm 24, only the first dose though of the pfizer vaccine.

So far I've felt more sick, more random headaches and my periods have become really heavy. The pain I had before the one thats just gone was really bad. The back pain stopped me from being able to walk properly. I've never experienced that before the vaccine.

When I had the vaccine, after the first 15 minutes I started to feel sick and dizzy. When I got home, I fell asleep. I woke up and my nose was on fire. It was the most bizarre sensation.

So if you can get away with it... I wouldn't have it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Idk if anyones interested but I had the vaccine and I'm 24, only the first dose though of the pfizer vaccine.

So far I've felt more sick, more random headaches and my periods have become really heavy. The pain I had before the one thats just gone was really bad. The back pain stopped me from being able to walk properly. I've never experienced that before the vaccine.

When I had the vaccine, after the first 15 minutes I started to feel sick and dizzy. When I got home, I fell asleep. I woke up and my nose was on fire. It was the most bizarre sensation.

So if you can get away with it... I wouldn't have it.
I'm sorry to hear you've had such a bad reaction to it. Hope you feel better soon. Did you report any of this to your doctor out of interest?

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry to hear you've had such a bad reaction to it. Hope you feel better soon. Did you report any of this to your doctor out of interest?
Might honestly sound stupid, but I never gave it a thought to. When it come to the headaches and feeling tired I was told that it was normal.

• Sad
Might honestly sound stupid, but I never gave it a thought to. When it come to the headaches and feeling tired I was told that it was normal.
When they were first being given people were told to expect a sore arm, when people started to say how dreadful they felt they were told they have probably coincidently contracted covid. Then the mantra became, if you feel bad it's because it's working. This was repeated so often people who didn't get any side effects were worried their jab was faulty.

It was the same many years ago (before the internet) with the flu jab. Every year my mum had it and got the flu, she was told it was a coincidence but this happened year after year. When the internet came along people were able to compare reactions, then the mantra became "you might get the mild flu but this shows its affective" Mild? try telling my mum that when she was bedridden two weeks out of a year every year until she stopped having it and wonders of wonders never got flu again.

I have had mild flu once in 63 years and never had the vaccine. We never used to have "flu season" I don't believe in coincidences, not like that anyway.

• Heart
Every year my mum had it and got the flu, she was told it was a coincidence but this happened year after year. When the internet came along people were able to compare reactions, then the mantra became "you might get the mild flu but this shows its affective"
I was wondering if some of the people who got the vaccine and the had side effects simply just had COVID. Their symptoms sound an awfully lot like mine when I had COVID and I didn't have a cough or loss of smell or taste šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
The vaccines trick the body into thinking it has covid maybe that's why they feel so rotten ,I know people from different threads that had covid and the vaccine and they said the vaccine made them feel like they had covid again the symptoms were similar .

Here is the post

I just dont understand these ppl. There was a guy in the paper the other day who became so ill was in intensive care after jab then still said ppl should still get jabbed. I mean come on not everyone ends up in intensive care from covid and he ends up there after the jab!

When they were first being given people were told to expect a sore arm, when people started to say how dreadful they felt they were told they have probably coincidently contracted covid. Then the mantra became, if you feel bad it's because it's working. This was repeated so often people who didn't get any side effects were worried their jab was faulty.

It was the same many years ago (before the internet) with the flu jab. Every year my mum had it and got the flu, she was told it was a coincidence but this happened year after year. When the internet came along people were able to compare reactions, then the mantra became "you might get the mild flu but this shows its affective" Mild? try telling my mum that when she was bedridden two weeks out of a year every year until she stopped having it and wonders of wonders never got flu again.

I have had mild flu once in 63 years and never had the vaccine. We never used to have "flu season" I don't believe in coincidences, not like that anyway.
My aunt was exactly the same always got flu after the jab. I was asked to have it by nurse and i said about my aunt she just said thats impossible because its not a "live" vaccine.

Consultation regarding care home staff being vaccinated...we cannot allow EXPERIMENTAL ā€˜vaccinesā€™ to become a condition of employment!

Please take some time to complete the survey.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"My boyfriend wonā€™t let me visit my friends or family. He has made me stop all contact with them unless itā€™s on the phone. The other week he told me to go out for a meal with my friends. But when I did, I got punished for it. I know he will tell me to do it again though, so I donā€™t know what action to take. He keeps doing this. He makes me feel like Iā€™m going crazy for thinking he is controlling. Guess Iā€™m just being ungrateful. Itā€™s because he cares about me.
He didnā€™t want me going to the gym anymore, so I donā€™t do that. He also doesnā€™t let me go to work. He told me to only rely on his income and that he will look after me. I only go out for necessities. But when I do I need to share my location with him, no matter where I go and who I am with, for my own safety. My best friends kept saying he was just using and controlling me. So I no longer keep in touch with them and canā€™t trust them. I started missing my family so much last week that I snuck off to see them. My boyfriend caught me and I was punished for it. My uncle is dying in a nursing home but Iā€™ve been forbidden to see him. Iā€™m not allowed to do anything unless my boyfriend says so. I wanted to book a getaway to go and visit my relatives, but he said no.
I wanted to go back to school to learn some new skills, but I wasnā€™t allowed to do that either. I canā€™t wait until he says I can. I know the time will come soon he will let me. I know heā€™s only doing this because he loves me. He cares about me, he really does. Itā€™s for my own good.
Now change boyfriend for governmentā€¦
Scary isnā€™t it?"

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.