Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lisdiz is there any news? I am so sorry to hear your MIL is having such a difficult time. I will pray for you both.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks all, she was fine until around 24hours after the jab. Now we are sat waiting for a call a back so we know what to do next. All we know so far is she is unresponsive to being woken up. The hospital are saying it can’t be down to the vaccine, which is why I want so knowledge of how others have reacted afterwards.
Oh gosh, Is she still in hospital? Really hope she’s doing ok, if they’re rejecting the idea of it being connected to the vaccine what are they treating her for? ♥

@DreamDolly i think the issue with your mum was for sure her GP, maybe because they already have a relationship he didn’t feel the need to go through the symptoms like they would at a vaccine hub, because he knew she’d be happy to take it, I know you don’t want to complain about it so hopefully he’s more willing to advise and reassure his other patients. Hope you’re mum is ok now ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh gosh, Is she still in hospital? Really hope she’s doing ok, if they’re rejecting the idea of it being connected to the vaccine what are they treating her for? ♥

@DreamDolly i think the issue with your mum was for sure her GP, maybe because they already have a relationship he didn’t feel the need to go through the symptoms like they would at a vaccine hub, because he knew she’d be happy to take it, I know you don’t want to complain about it so hopefully he’s more willing to advise and reassure his other patients. Hope you’re mum is ok now ♥
Thanks Oohth, yes, she’s doing ok apart from having naps throughout the day, but I’m just happy I’ve still got her.xx

I’ve found a really interesting interview with Professional Doyle, who is the author of the US Biological Weapons Warfare act. There’s some very specific information that he talks about in respect of the “origins” of covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks Oohth, yes, she’s doing ok apart from having naps throughout the day, but I’m just happy I’ve still got her.xx
I’m very worried about my mum getting it, very very worried.
she knows I’m not planning to get it myself and she knows me well enough to know it’s best to not argue with me about it, but she was very unwell lat year with covid so she wants to get the vaccine, I’ll for sure support her, my whole family are excited to get it so I’m being pushed into doing the same 😂

• Heart
Actually Ooth, I just wanted to ask if you are ok? As you’ve seemed like you’re under a lot of pressure lately. I know I’m nosey, so feel free to tell me to mind my own business!! ❤

I’m very worried about my mum getting it, very very worried.
she knows I’m not planning to get it myself and she knows me well enough to know it’s best to not argue with me about it, but she was very unwell lat year with covid so she wants to get the vaccine, I’ll for sure support her, my whole family are excited to get it so I’m being pushed into doing the same 😂
Ah, well that’s a tricky one, because I’m in a similar position to you. My mum wants me to have it, and I get it every day from her... I know she means well, as does your mum, but it did get to the stage at Easter, where we had a bit of a disagreement..
I’ve learnt to keep my trap shut (very hard for someone like me 😂) and ive learnt to change the subject without her getting annoyed ( that’s a work in process). I know it’s hard, but there’s not much else you can do.... sending hugs anyway 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is twitter down ?....J&J vaccine expected to have an age recommendation put on it .

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hi everyone, thanks for the caring and support. She has bad diarrhoea and low blood pressure, they have kept her in AMU so no visitors allowed.
I know severe diarrhoea has been a side-effect of some of the vaccines so we shall wait and see how this plays out but thanks everyone for caring it means a lot.

Sending love and healing to your Mum @Dolly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Hi everyone, thanks for the caring and support. She has bad diarrhoea and low blood pressure, they have kept her in AMU so no visitors allowed.
I know severe diarrhoea has been a side-effect of some of the vaccines so we shall wait and see how this plays out but thanks everyone for caring it means a lot.

Hope she's on the mend soon nothing worse than being in hospital away from family x

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Hopefully she’ll be out soon. The worry is dehydration if she’s got severe diarrhoea but I’m sure they’ll have her on IV fluids. I know the ward probably get annoyed but if she was my relative I would be ringing up fairly regularly for an update and don’t let them fob you off.
Sending positive thoughts 💕

• Heart

Thinking of you all. Hopefully she will be home very soon. xxx

• Heart
Glad to hear your mum is feeling better @DreamDolly. Its so hard to see family unwell. I have shared my thoughts with some family members and friends and despite them saying they don't really want the covid vaccination, they've still gone ahead and had it. Luckily my mum has been against it from the start but my boyfriend's parents felt backed into a corner and had it. This is what makes me angry, how coerced its made people feel. We are allowed to say no and shouldn't have our decision if we have it or not, questioned by anyone.

• Heart
I doubt we can travel again until 2023 and apparently I’ve heard that affordable travel will soon perish. Eventually only the big airports in the U.K. will remain and smaller ones will go.

• Sad
  • Heart
Is anyone watching Prince Phillips funeral? There is something so dystopian and sad about seeing them all there in masks. I really do feel like we're living through the real black mirror these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is anyone watching Prince Phillips funeral? There is something so dystopian and sad about seeing them all there in masks. I really do feel like we're living through the real black mirror these days.
I was shocked when I saw them in the last season of the handmaiden tale. its a very strange thing to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The queen looks so old and frail you can really see it in her now with her been absent throughout the pandemic .

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I was shocked when I saw them in the last season of the handmaiden tale. its a very strange thing to see.
Ive only watched one episode of that prog. I felt then why do they want us to watch such horrible programmes. Now i think its to get us used to horrible stuff happening and not question it too much because weve already seen these things mentioned. Sort of normalise them when they are way off normal.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Thanks Lis, and everyone else who sent good wishes ❤
It’s funny because the side effects you mentioned like diarrhoea and low blood pressure were exactly the same as what my mum had. Also, very bad headaches. She literally couldn’t keep anything down, so I’m wondering if anyone else has had this? My mum had the Pfizer jab, is that what your MIL had Lis? - Fingers crossed that she’s able to recover quickly and get back home, as there’s nothing worse than being unable to sleep, and when in hospital, you really don’t get much rest at all. Sending love and hugs 🙏❤

Ive only watched one episode of that prog. I felt then why do they want us to watch such horrible programmes. Now i think its to get us used to horrible stuff happening and not question it too much because weve already seen these things mentioned. Sort of normalise them when they are way off normal.
Yep, that’s what’s called “Predictive Programming”. Apparently, in the 1950’s, there was something called “Operation Mockingbird”, in which the US Government colluded with the TV channels in order to subliminally project government propaganda. To be honest though, I don’t think they ever really stopped, as there’s so many instances of life imitating art...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ooh I am the same as you with regards to my mum. She is booked in for her vaccination on Thursday. She knows I won't be having it and I haven't been pushy with her but have mentioned she doesn't have to rush it. Out of everyone, she is the one i am most concerned about as she has reactions to things. She has had previous reactions to medications prescribed during pregnancy and when she has had dental treatment. She also easily reacts to alcohol as in it will make her bright red and she only needs one drink (no matter how strong) to be about out of it - I am similar with that so I no longer drink! I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried 😩😓

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.