Conspiracy Theories #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else experiencing major glitching interacting with this site? I can leave posts, quotes, reactions, scroll pages etc without either getting a ran into problems message or a white screen.

Thanks all, she was fine until around 24hours after the jab. Now we are sat waiting for a call a back so we know what to do next. All we know so far is she is unresponsive to being woken up. The hospital are saying it can’t be down to the vaccine, which is why I want so knowledge of how others have reacted afterwards.
obviously it can be debated if the vaccine has caused anything, but it’s seems coincidenta.
Sorry to here about your MIL that's really worrying i'm due my 2nd dose in two weeks hearing differing reactions is an eye opener ...I've been glitching for weeks even my search bar is gone don't know if it's the site or if I've been sanctioned for something.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
hey beautiful people, I am having issues with this site. It’s not loading properly or letting me access anything.
My MILnhad her second dose yesterday and now she is in A&E. @DreamDolly, any chance you could repost the document you had with all the people who had side effects, I can’t get the site to work to relocate it. The hospital currently don’t know how to treat her or respond to her because of how she is presenting. Please send prayers. 🙏🏻

Yes those are the same problems I'm having with the site.

Sending prayers to your MIL, hope she is ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm not the one banging on about the vaccine being "dangerous" or designed to "control us" so yes if you are that worried about the vaccine then don't have it or if you do want it but are worried then yes you definitely SHOULD be asking what is in it and any other questions you may have.
It is basic common sense.

Also who is being asked to justify their behaviour?
Do tell.

As for your comments about this thread used to be supportive, do you mean because everyone agreed with you and didn't offer a more balanced perspective on the whole thing?
As this is the conspiracy thread, many of my posts are about the vaccine, but I don’t think I’ve ever said that I wanted it, and I probably do “bang on” about it, but, hey, it is the conspiracy thread, so what do you expect? 🤪
I also felt that you were consistently pushing your opinion about my mum’s vaccine. It felt like you were trying to shame me for not doing what you said, ie calling the GP etc. This also ties in with what I said about discussing what happened to my mum weeks ago, and everyone on the thread was really supportive. Your comments about everyone agreeing with me is correct. They were really kind, so I don’t understand the “balanced view”? Why would anyone want to question something that was so upsetting to me? Do tell..

Sorry to here about your MIL that's really worrying i'm due my 2nd dose in two weeks hearing differing reactions is an eye opener ...I've been glitching for weeks even my search bar is gone don't know if it's the site or if I've been sanctioned for something.
Are you on your phone or laptop?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As this is the conspiracy thread, many of my posts are about the vaccine, but I don’t think I’ve ever said that I wanted it, and I probably do “bang on” about it, but, hey, it is the conspiracy thread, so what do you expect? 🤪
I also felt that you were consistently pushing your opinion about my mum’s vaccine. It felt like you were trying to shame me for not doing what you said, ie calling the GP etc. This also ties in with what I said about discussing what happened to my mum weeks ago, and everyone on the thread was really supportive. Your comments about everyone agreeing with me is correct. They were really kind, so I don’t understand the “balanced view”? Why would anyone want to question something that was so upsetting to me? Do tell..

Both 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

I was offering advice as I don't think anyone should be going for the vaccine and being told to only expect a sore arm with no other information given.
Nobody said you had to do anything just that it might have been a good idea so they make sure they are giving the information out in future.

So who's questioned you?

No big deal really is it but you obviously only want to see what you want to see

Reactions: 1
Just saw they're recommending the vaccine for all stages of pregnancy (even before 12 weeks ) and pregnant women will be called shortly on the basis of a few weeks data :oops:
That's shocking! When I was pregnant I had to wait until around 16-18 weeks to be able to take anti depressants, I think they said that's when the organs (or a certain organ) are developed

Anyone else experiencing major glitching interacting with this site? I can leave posts, quotes, reactions, scroll pages etc without either getting a ran into problems message or a white screen.

Thanks all, she was fine until around 24hours after the jab. Now we are sat waiting for a call a back so we know what to do next. All we know so far is she is unresponsive to being woken up. The hospital are saying it can’t be down to the vaccine, which is why I want so knowledge of how others have reacted afterwards.
obviously it can be debated if the vaccine has caused anything, but it’s seems coincidenta.
Sorry to hear about your mum. There was a lady on the covid thread who's mum was only awake for a few hours a day after hers. Her GP wasn't very helpful from what she had said though. I hope your mum's ok. X

• Heart
@monga - Here’s one for you...
View attachment 532913

She does it every time to me 😂. I’ll be having nightmares tonight!!
How’s things with you? I hope your son is feeling better 🙏👍
Right back at ya biatch:LOL:
99BB266B-571B-4F8B-85F1-27C540B0EB2B.jpeg

That's shocking! When I was pregnant I had to wait until around 16-18 weeks to be able to take anti depressants, I think they said that's when the organs (or a certain organ) are developed

Sorry to hear about your mum. There was a lady on the covid thread who's mum was only awake for a few hours a day after hers. Her GP wasn't very helpful from what she had said though. I hope your mum's ok. X
Yes there's not many medications safe before 12 weeks gestation .

• Haha
Just saw they're recommending the vaccine for all stages of pregnancy (even before 12 weeks ) and pregnant women will be called shortly on the basis of a few weeks data :oops:
Are they even testing stuff properly at this point?
I understand testing the vaccine on healthy adults, but that seems to be unlikely with pregnant women especially when you can't exactly ensure that the child is okay afterwards

Are they even testing stuff properly at this point?
I understand testing the vaccine on healthy adults, but that seems to be unlikely with pregnant women especially when you can't exactly ensure that the child is okay afterwards
They said it was tested on 90,000 pregnant women in the US over several weeks without a hitch ? that doesn't mean the baby will be ok that could take a few years if there's a mental impairment .

• Sad
They said it was tested on 90,000 pregnant women in the US over several weeks without a hitch ? that doesn't mean the baby will be ok that could take a few years if there's a mental impairment .
Not sure what to think of it really, suppose at the end of the day you hope the mother can make an informed choice and isn't pressured into it in subtle ways here and there

At the end of the day, while I will probably have the vaccine, I really do think people should be as informed as possible. I have talked to some people about the AZ vaccine rebranding in Europe to clear the bad press a bit and how that could be misleading to people if it's not properly explained, and seeing some people say that they weren't provided information in Britain on their vaccines and the possible side effects makes me worry that people everywhere aren't given the most information to make an informed choice with.
From the people I talked to the general consensus seems to be that you watch/read the news so you're informed but that's a huge over generalisation imo, and even then you should be given the information there and then.

Reactions: 3
Not sure what to think of it really, suppose at the end of the day you hope the mother can make an informed choice and isn't pressured into it in subtle ways here and there

At the end of the day, while I will probably have the vaccine, I really do think people should be as informed as possible. I have talked to some people about the AZ vaccine rebranding in Europe to clear the bad press a bit and how that could be misleading to people if it's not properly explained, and seeing some people say that they weren't provided information in Britain on their vaccines and the possible side effects makes me worry that people everywhere aren't given the most information to make an informed choice with.
From the people I talked to the general consensus seems to be that you watch/read the news so you're informed but that's a huge over generalisation imo, and even then you should be given the information there and then.
Gov website makes for good reading and it’s not favourable to pregnant women how they can accept a couple of weeks of data is beyond me when it clearly states on their website they don’t know how they’ll be affected but draw your own conclusions..,,,(this is just general data )
00E91C56-C8D5-4035-B05E-ABE66202E98E.jpeg
1FA8AB86-1CFB-4C42-9A3D-76516C1C17D0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The post i quoted said they were
About 6,000 people from a population of over 10 million have chosen to try it out. It’s just seen as a fun technological advancement. My friend has one but he never does anything with it he just thinks it was a cool thing to try.
It’s not sinister and has nothing to do with lockdowns or anything

Reactions: 1

The thing is they can't give you any info because everyone reacts differently to it it's an individual immune response you don't know until you get it how you'll react.

The thing is they can't give you any info because everyone reacts differently to it it's an individual immune response you don't know until you get it how you'll react.
I'm willing to take the risk at the moment. Granted, I'm 20 so I have a fair amount of time to see how things go and what the alternative they want to offer is. If things become a bit clearer or deteriorate I probably won't risk it
Don't think Britain is planning to approve Sputnik but that's definitely a vaccine I would refuse if it was offered

I'm willing to take the risk at the moment. Granted, I'm 20 so I have a fair amount of time to see how things go and what the alternative they want to offer is. If things become a bit clearer or deteriorate I probably won't risk it
Don't think Britain is planning to approve Sputnik but that's definitely a vaccine I would refuse if it was offered
The EU are looking at it but apparently they won't be renewing the AZ contract so maybe that will take it's place alongside Pfizer and Moderna

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.