Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everyone making a big deal out of that blowjob comment, although the way he does Aoife should run a mile but the blowjob is a joke, me and my bird do say much worse things as banter/ having the laugh with eachother
Not sure if this is a serious post. And if you can't tell the difference, go back to school maybe.

Reactions: 24
Why is everyone making a big deal out of that blowjob comment, although the way he does Aoife should run a mile but the blowjob is a joke, me and my bird do say much worse things as banter/ having the laugh with eachother
BIRD? Is this Ellie or Charleen? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure they’re still together ….. but the way he’s posting about Dubai is like he’s planning the holiday by himself and sharing where he’s staying to make her jealous and get back with him 🤣
Location pinned on the map and all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m sure they’re still together ….. but the way he’s posting about Dubai is like he’s planning the holiday by himself and sharing where he’s staying to make her jealous and get back with him 🤣
Location pinned on the map and all 🤣🤣🤣
This was my thought too! Id say they aren’t together at all the way he’s going on about it

Reactions: 4
It's a fooking deli full of artery blocking shite. (Admittedly I'd occasionally eat that stuff)

But ffs, grown adults are literally jizzing themselves over a video of a deli very like many more that was taken first thing in the morning.

Some of the social media Adults these days are bloody kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When he speaks about Dubai it’s all ‘I’ and not we
Don’t be fooled- it’s yet more of his foolish games for engagement. She’ll be there but they’ll make it look like she isn’t, and then when people ask he’ll say ‘we don’t put everything on social media’- could write him like a crappy paperback

Reactions: 19
Don’t be fooled- it’s yet more of his foolish games for engagement. She’ll be there but they’ll make it look like she isn’t, and then when people ask he’ll say ‘we don’t put everything on social media’- could write him like a crappy paperback
Oh I don’t doubt it. She’s as bad as him at the games. Foolish girl. Just pathetic two of them use insta daily and they don’t follow each other.

Reactions: 8
This absolute spoofer trying to make it look like his spindly arms could bench press 100kg? With dumbbells? Fooling no one pal.

Imagine him actually getting these weights off the rack, posing for a photo, then putting them back (with help probably😂) chap never has a bead of sweat on him after the gym and someone with his kind of diet would certainly be a sweater. Guarantee this gym session was about 8 minutes long.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This absolute spoofer trying to make it look like his spindly arms could bench press 100kg? With dumbbells? Fooling no one pal.

Imagine him actually getting these weights off the rack, posing for a photo, then putting them back (with help probably😂) chap never has a bead of sweat on him after the gym and someone with his kind of diet would certainly be a sweater. Guarantee this gym session was about 8 minutes long.
If you look closely the weights hes actually using are laying behind him. Those are just footrests 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look where he is today, down in dingle at the aquarium. Them two must think people are stupid.

Reactions: 5
I wonder will he be telling us and his teenage followers if he will be getting head on his holidays 😂😂😜
He's like the pied Piper

Reactions: 7
Same tit different day with Timmy nothing has really actually changed
---
Conors definition of success is to wait until his grandparent dies and move into her house until his family get ready to sell it .... as he said before Instagram/ socal media is fake you only see what they want you to see . Taking a picture of a door saying its your new house hahaha no bank would touch someone with no job , stable income credit union loans out paying for hoildays ontop of finance cars . Must think everyone is as gullible as he is.

Reactions: 12
What's happened with his new job as well? Coming on so smug about his new house(his grannies) his new job(bs) his new car(bought on finance) If the asai weren't absolutely useless I report all of his non declared ads. How is he pretending to get teeth whitening on his stupid fake teeth still?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.