Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't enchance management say they never had anything to do with CR and deleted their highlight of him. Now he's tagging them in his story and they re-shared it on their story
Enhance management look like a shower of spoofers aswell. The same person that does their web design must write some of Conor's posts

A glaringly obvious typo "Desing" instead of "Design".

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone should comment about his comment online to all his followers about not getting head because Kerry were beaten.
I can't I'm blocked
He said it no one else.
He's a fuckin creep and she needs to give her head pardon the pun a wobble
She has very little respect for herself to put up with that shite

Like imagine your “girlfriend” not following you on insta when that’s literally your job. & when she did follow you she never interacted with any of your posts. Not only that but she has removed all evidence of you from her own social
Media 🤔 yes bud that’s not strange at all

Reactions: 20
I'd say folks in Kerry have been on to her the last few weeks.

She'll probably do the Dubai holiday and the. Be done with him. Although if that's the plan I'd imagine she's bricking it as the chances of him getting down on the knee are pretty high I would say...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd say folks in Kerry have been on to her the last few weeks.

She'll probably do the Dubai holiday and the. Be done with him. Although if that's the plan I'd imagine she's bricking it as the chances of him getting down on the knee are pretty high I would say...
Would you be well going on holidays with someone like him after the way he’s been and spoke about her. I’d say she’s ashamed of her life of him. But if she keeps taking him back she deserves it.

Reactions: 16
Exactly why would you lower yourself. No holiday is woth that degradation and him shiteing on about not everything is shared. Just as fecking well isn't it. He'd no problem talking about getting head off her or the lack of.

They will be together for years on and off. Guaranteed. If she didn't dump him after the blowj0b comment for all her sons friends parents, teachers, family etc to see she never will.

He'll propose with a big ring (#collab)
after a helicopter ride (as a dig at Ellie too since they had the best date ever that day) in an instahun location, wearing suit from love suits ireland(#collab) using a party planner (#collab)with tons of flowers (#collab) everywhere & a photographer/videographer to capture the moment so he can post it to social media even though their "whole life isn't on social media"

These instahunz lives are so predictable it's laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 45
They will be together for years on and off. Guaranteed. If she didn't dump him after the blowj0b comment for all her sons friends parents, teachers, family etc to see she never will.

He'll propose with a big ring (#collab)
after a helicopter ride (as a dig at Ellie too since they had the best date ever that day) in an instahun location, wearing suit from love suits ireland(#collab) using a party planner (#collab)with tons of flowers (#collab) everywhere & a photographer/videographer to capture the moment so he can post it to social media even though their "whole life isn't on social media"

These instahunz lives are so predictable it's laughable
You’ve hit the nail on the head!!! It’s perfect!!! She’s pathetic. And anyone who follows him and buys into his tit is just teeny boppers.

What’s the chances she will go to dubai but not post any pictures of him whilst she’s there. It will just be all aesthetically pleasing stuff

Reactions: 18
I think both him and Aoife need a gentle reminder what he posted to 180k saddos about him not getting head. It was totally disrespectful towards the supposedly love of his life.
He might have deleted it but we have receipts

Reactions: 11
I think both him and Aoife need a gentle reminder what he posted to 180k saddos about him not getting head. It was totally disrespectful towards the supposedly love of his life.
He might have deleted it but we have receipts
Why is everyone making a big deal out of that blowjob comment, although the way he does Aoife should run a mile but the blowjob is a joke, me and my bird do say much worse things as banter/ having the laugh with eachother

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why is everyone making a big deal out of that blowjob comment, although the way he does Aoife should run a mile but the blowjob is a joke, me and my bird do say much worse things as banter/ having the laugh with eachother
All is well having a laugh and saying “I won’t get my bit tonight” to your partner, but totally different putting it up as a post and saying it on stories where potentially her family, friends, colleagues and people in her son’s life will see. Most have probably barely met Conman yet. Plus her son’s dad played for Kerry also.
No wonder he was barred from Ellie’s house.

Reactions: 22
I'll keep this simple, private V public 😂😂

Reactions: 18
Big difference saying it to each other vs a public platform with 180k plus followerd

Good man Conor.

Reactions: 20
Private and public talk is very different also, he went on to lash out at his followers for saying how disrespectful it was and contunited to share the statement over and over again through stories and on the post, he allowed other men to degrade her on that post and shared multiple other stories of him "comically" roaring in her face. Again and again the stats show that Domestic violence rates sore at sporting events and Conor contributed to that stat

Reactions: 11
Private and public talk is very different also, he went on to lash out at his followers for saying how disrespectful it was and contunited to share the statement over and over again through stories and on the post, he allowed other men to degrade her on that post and shared multiple other stories of him "comically" roaring in her face. Again and again the stats show that Domestic violence rates sore at sporting events and Conor contributed to that stat
He also said something along the lines of the she gives top quality head. I don’t care if she is the best shag of his life, you just don’t post that to 160K+ people, and she also has a child (which makes it all that more deplorable).

I’d genuinely be going mad if my actual fella was telling everyone I was unreal in bed. It’s fairly degrading.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.