Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that case….. Aoife’s story just now….
---
Literally came to post this. Didn’t they 100% break up before!? What a tit talker 😂 or maybe this is her way of saying they ain’t together considering he’s over on his stories talking about marriage & holidays. Notice when he talked about the house he said ‘we’
---
Does anyone have a rough idea of the address? If he did buy the house it would be listed on the property price register
Duno if ye can post the address so here’s the coordinates lol the one with the danger sign out the front 😂

(53.4003976, -6.2020947)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Literally came to post this. Didn’t they 100% break up before!? What a tit talker 😂 or maybe this is her way of saying they ain’t together considering he’s over on his stories talking about marriage & holidays. Notice when he talked about the house he said ‘we’
---

Duno if ye can post the address so here’s the coordinates lol the one with the danger sign out the front 😂
It's him and his cousin, told me the two of them bought it

Reactions: 3
On buying house. Yes it'll show up on property price register but takes a month or 2. It will only price it was purchased at no other info. Yes you can take a mortgage out to buy another family member out. It's unlikely in his case if he bought granny's house as probate can take a while. Even of he did and bought house at a discounted price you'll see a * beside purchase price which indicates house was purchased at a discounted price. If you had exact address you can look on land registry and pay 5e to see who's name os on deeds.
---
And he seems pretty genuine when talking about the mortgage and when he got it etc
What's he saying to make it genuine as i cant voew i dont follow him. As he is self employed/sole trader its harder to obtain a mortgage. He'd need 2-3 years accounts. He'd need to show that he has repayment capacity for at least 6 months. I honestly don't think he's genuine

On buying house. Yes it'll show up on property price register but takes a month or 2. It will only price it was purchased at no other info. Yes you can take a mortgage out to buy another family member out. It's unlikely in his case if he bought granny's house as probate can take a while. Even of he did and bought house at a discounted price you'll see a * beside purchase price which indicates house was purchased at a discounted price. If you had exact address you can look on land registry and pay 5e to see who's name os on deeds.
---

What's he saying to make it genuine as i cant voew i dont follow him. As he is self employed/sole trader its harder to obtain a mortgage. He'd need 2-3 years accounts. He'd need to show that he has repayment capacity for at least 6 months. I honestly don't think he's genuine
Ann McDonnell is full owner since 2019

Reactions: 7
He said because he was self employed he just needed more bank statements.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He said because he was self employed he just needed more bank statements.
But he wasn’t 100% sure because it was back in February…I’m sorry but feb wasn’t that long ago and if your buying a house and needing specific documents I think you would remember 😂

I don’t think he’s genuine. Like he’s created this narrative that he bought this house - however someone said he’s moved in to the granny’s house and was doing it up and they were going to flip it and sell it.
It’s not easy for a diligent , hard working, single steadied income person to get a mortgage - doubt the bank gave him one.
He probably googled the answers before replying on his stories.

He can only give 2 reccos for restaurants in Kerry?? Wtaf!!

Reactions: 13
Also why was he answering the questions but chatting to his mate at the start of the stories? Was so obvious he was awkward answering the questions 😂

Does anyone have a rough idea of the address? If he did buy the house it would be listed on the property price register
I delivered food to it a few weeks back I’ll try find the address not from the area myself but was covering for someone in restaurant, it’s coolock area anyway he had a note on the order to leave it at the door cheapskate wouldn’t tip me🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I delivered food to it a few weeks back I’ll try find the address not from the area myself but was covering for someone in restaurant, it’s coolock area anyway he had a note on the order to leave it at the door cheapskate wouldn’t tip me🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also only reason I know was him was 1) he rang for a discount and was told no 2) his name was on the receipt 3) his big jeep outside it , he charges 400/600 euro for a review of a restaurant

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If you believe this del boy saying he get mortgage approval you would believe anything.

Super high risk, not a chance he would be approved. That's the bottom line. He is creating a narrative, a narrative that can be debunked with ease.

Don't know what he has to gain from lying but anyway. Trying to show he's successful I guess.

Reactions: 18
I fully believe Aoife is playing this game too. Right when he starts mentioning her she posts this ‘mad’ story claiming she’s been fucked over in the past. Two of them still not following each other but he was down there during the week with her. He still says on his stories Aoife has a key to the house, she will be staying up there and speaks about her son etc. I know for a fact if an ex of mine spoke on his story like that about me and we weren’t together I wouldn’t be hinting at it with stupid stories I’d say it straight out to put the record straight.
The two of them are twisted in the head and playing fucked up games. I cannot fathom how you’d be with someone and not follow them on social media yet speak about them on your story.
Does anyone ever ask him why he doesn’t follow her?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.