Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone screenshot ? She can’t see if you did it as long as your take your pic out of the bottom corner

I'm sorry if any of you own the same one, but it's important you hear it from a someone, that sofa is bleeping ridiculous.

Even if it wasn't far too big for the room, it's still shite.

Reactions: 7
That sitting room looks like a waiting room in the dentists. Maybe all the time he’s spent getting his veneers was his inspiration

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That sitting room looks like a waiting room in the dentists. Maybe all the time he’s spent getting his veneers was his inspiration
It's fecking brutal looking. Like someone trying to copy Mrs Hinch on a budget 4 years ago 🙄

Reactions: 4
Morto for him even answering the question about marriage 😂
Awk he’s a complete dose - used to say the exact same thing about Ellie. Interesting though he knows rightly she wouldn’t say yes if he asked now 🤣🤣
---
Jesus can he not even use autocorrect- that screen shot he shared of his notes under what I assume should be ‘activities’ for things he wants to do in Dubai says ‘activates’. His piss poor grasp of the English language drives me insane

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Is this fella for real? It’s his grandmothers house. Does he think people don’t know this? Ireland and Dublin is a small place

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone have a rough idea of the address? If he did buy the house it would be listed on the property price register

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have a rough idea of the address? If he did buy the house it would be listed on the property price register
It takes ages to update it likely wouldn’t be updated but the person who knows the address could check (he’s an absolute dick but I don’t think his address should be given out)

Reactions: 7
I drive by the house everyday , tomorrow I’ll get the address and look it up.
I don’t recall ever seeing a for sale sign outside it , but the house only stands out since he got the snot green door

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Told me him and his cousin bought a house. And his mam and all his aunties own the grannies one

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.