Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are they pretending to be in diff locations? Yet in his pic inside the car there's a woman's hand on his lap?

Reactions: 3
I doubt he’ll have his arse in it. They’re clearly using Conor to shill any free stuff they can get - I imagine it’ll be marketed and packaged as a show home for sale
Agreed. He’s being used for as many freebies as they can get. Few months down the line, he will say he got it as an investment property and he flipped the house and sold at a profit. He’s a loser

Reactions: 14
Agreed. He’s being used for as many freebies as they can get. Few months down the line, he will say he got it as an investment property and he flipped the house and sold at a profit. He’s a loser
He thinks he’s very clever but he’s lll we know the suss!
As for the proper shite - I think only tourists and Americans buy into that crap!

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she hasn’t posted anything for his birthday or for their anniversary .. they are definitely over and he’s just clinging to hope presuming they’ll get back together like they always do
The way he’s happily parading a woman that wants nothing to do with him all over insta shows you all that you need to know about that relationship. She’s just there for show. If he was serious about it he’d take the relationship off the socials ( a move she’s unilaterally done) and actually try to work on it. He does not give a tit. She looks good on the gram and that’s all he needs from her. Humiliating her in public gets him a tit ton of engagement and at the end of the day that’s what he needs so that’s what she gets.

Reactions: 13
Serious question, why do people on here say aoife has had loads of work done? Like ye the lips you can tell but she openly says that , to me her boobs look real and if they are fake it's the best job I've seen cause they look so natural. Other than that It doesn't look like she's had any work done, or did she look really different in the past or something like that?

Reactions: 5
He doesn't even know what shopping centre in Blackrock home store is in. Surely if you're going to plaster it all over your insta you'd take a minute to find out the name of the shopping centre.

Reactions: 9
Every other eejit who went to the store had #pr except for this head.

Reactions: 8
they’ll both go to Dubai. Mark my word. They are just two sick individuals playing games.

Reactions: 9
How is he constantly not being pulled up by the ASAI for all the undeclared BA and Ads he puts up

I see he’s wearing his ‘A’ necklace & wanting us all to see. Pathetic.
His interaction with the Schweppes girl was just so cringe.

Reactions: 7
Didn't enchance management say they never had anything to do with CR and deleted their highlight of him. Now he's tagging them in his story and they re-shared it on their story

• Wow
Maybe they also like the “are they or aren’t they together” games like Aoife

"Someone" (himself) will ask him why she didn't wish him a happy birthday or anniversary & he will say how his whole relationship isn't online or something to that extent.
You were right 🤣 that's what he replied to someone who questioned it under his posy 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.