Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s how he’s now a BA for the black forge 🙄🙄
Give us strength. Mcgregor obviously wouldn’t be bothered by Conor’s horrible words towards aoife , considering he’s a woman himself.
As for the Skoda … what do we think ? HP? BA or a big fat loan from the CU?
Explains the stupid hat

Reactions: 5
Give us strength. Mcgregor obviously wouldn’t be bothered by Conor’s horrible words towards aoife , considering he’s a woman himself.
My money is on big fat loan from the CU

Reactions: 5
I’d say hp, would suit him not to actually own the cars and have the option to get a new one every couple of years.

Reactions: 4
Only a few months ago he was talking about how amazing the Cupra was. Of course he did cause he was being paid
---
Doesn’t surprise me that he’s a BA for McGregors crappy stout. Scum flock with scum

Reactions: 14
Like attracts like I guess 🙄

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she hasn’t posted anything for his birthday or for their anniversary .. they are definitely over and he’s just clinging to hope presuming they’ll get back together like they always do

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she hasn’t posted anything for his birthday or for their anniversary .. they are definitely over and he’s just clinging to hope presuming they’ll get back together like they always do
Was he not down there last night / this morning

Reactions: 8
I used to believe that but honestly now after all their bullshit I just don’t, he was down there in her house this morning, I honestly think she does the unfollowing/deleting pics because she knows it’ll get people talking about her and she’s boring af otherwise so it’s one way to keep herself relevant

Reactions: 21
"Someone" (himself) will ask him why she didn't wish him a happy birthday or anniversary & he will say how his whole relationship isn't online or something to that extent.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I used to believe that but honestly now after all their bullshit I just don’t, he was down there in her house this morning, I honestly think she does the unfollowing/deleting pics because she knows it’ll get people talking about her and she’s boring af otherwise so it’s one way to keep herself relevant
Wow who honestly has the energy or the time for that

Reactions: 6
"Someone" (himself) will ask him why she didn't wish him a happy birthday or anniversary & he will say how his whole relationship isn't online or something to that extent.
Apart from telling his whole following about how here Blowjobs are out of this world. This guy makes my skin crawl... Him and McGregor both make me want to vomit. And so be it here they are working together... a match made in Mountjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah Guinness will stand the test of time and murder this muck.

Its going to be the same demographic that buys is Proper Garbage whiskey. Has anyone ever had that stuff, it is woeful!!
---
Spent a fortune in the new Homestore and More Blackrock the weekend. bleeping sickened the hole of me seeing this fella load up for in all likelihood free.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Do we think he will have a bedroom for her son in the house?

Reactions: 2
Do we think he will have a bedroom for her son in the house?
I doubt he’ll have his arse in it. They’re clearly using Conor to shill any free stuff they can get - I imagine it’ll be marketed and packaged as a show home for sale

Reactions: 9
Very strange how Aoife posts stuff but nothing about Conor or their ‘1 year anniversary’. I get not everyone posts relationships birthdays etc online but she clearly does. She posts her son on it, posts holidays, has always posted about conor before so why change now? Why is it when he seems to post they unfollow each other. She didnt even re post his story of the flowers. It’s mortifying for him. He seems to constantly be after her like a little child looking for sweets.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.