Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really did downgrade from ellie though she is naturally gorgeous and always was even before the work she had done, if anything the work she has had done didn’t do her any favours but Jesus Aoife is literally like someone u’d see on a drag show on holidays in Spain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s completely blurred, filtered and FaceTimed the tit out of every single video and photo she puts up.

Reactions: 11
He really did downgrade from ellie though she is naturally gorgeous and always was even before the work she had done, if anything the work she has had done didn’t do her any favours but Jesus Aoife is literally like someone u’d see on a drag show on holidays in Spain 😂
1000 percent, I think Ellie looks great now and fair play to her for getting rid of James as that geebag Conor. Aoife to me is cheap and tacky. I showed my fella a pic of Aoife and he legit she was trans.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s fair to pit Aoife against Ellie just because they both fell for this clown. Aoife is a beautiful girl even before she had any filler. Ellie is a beautiful girl again even before she had work done. Pitting them against each other is just wrong 😬 whatever about speaking about Conor negatively but I don’t think Aoife deserves to be called trans

Reactions: 53
I don’t think it’s fair to pit Aoife against Ellie just because they both fell for this clown. Aoife is a beautiful girl even before she had any filler. Ellie is a beautiful girl again even before she had work done. Pitting them against each other is just wrong 😬 whatever about speaking about Conor negatively but I don’t think Aoife deserves to be called trans
What actually annoys me more then anything is that a fella like him shouldn't get anywhere near girls that look like Ellie or aoife in the first place, like let's call a spade a spade he has no standout physical features that should attract beautiful woman like them, size 7 feet and his little hands and the body of a teenage boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The only judgement I'd make when comparing is that Ellie would seem to be a bit more craic! Aoife strikes me as someone lacking in confidence and trying to use Conor as a platform to get out there yet is failing miserably

Reactions: 18
What actually annoys me more then anything is that a fella like him shouldn't get anywhere near girls that look like Ellie or aoife in the first place, like let's call a spade a spade he has no standout physical features that should attract beautiful woman like them, size 7 feet and his little hands and the body of a teenage boy.
7?? Ah now! 🤣🤣
---
7?? Ah now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen her but I’d imagine she has a lot of editing and face tuning done on her pics so must look different.
Looks better in real life without the pouting and eye brightening face tune white. Same thing as Niamh De Brun does and she is some yoke. Interesting how people were saying how great Aoife is and a stunning girl who could get whoever she wanted when they thought she binned Conor, now everyone piling on saying she looks manly 🙊 She’s not a natural girl anyways, not a fan of the clothes, even if they were on a girl 10 years younger I don’t like them. But can’t deny she’s not good looking!
---
Looks better in real life without the pouting and eye brightening face tune white. Same thing as Niamh De Brun does and she is some yoke. Interesting how people were saying how great Aoife is and a stunning girl who could get whoever she wanted when they thought she binned Conor, now everyone piling on saying she looks manly 🙊 She’s not a natural girl anyways, not a fan of the clothes, even if they were on a girl 10 years younger I don’t like them. But can’t deny she’s not good looking!
Facetune shite ***
Can’t deny she’s good looking ***

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I have never seen her in real life but I would imagine she is good looking, she has a great figure just too much facetune blurring

Reactions: 8
I’d be in Tralee a few times a year and I’ve seen Aoife in the pharmacy, she honestly is so beautiful in person. She really doesn’t need any of the filters.. and no I’m not Aoife or Conor😂😂

Reactions: 14
Went onto that half and half restaurant he keeps posting and there's people there saying the way he eats would put ya off going there hahaha not the best advertisement

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d be in Tralee a few times a year and I’ve seen Aoife in the pharmacy, she honestly is so beautiful in person. She really doesn’t need any of the filters.. and no I’m not Aoife or Conor😂😂
Yeah I would agree I only seen her once when I was in the pharmacy back months ago and she is stunning! What she sees in Conor is beyond me! 😳

Reactions: 8
Ya just saw he’s having a sleepover with the dad and someone else. So ya a given Aoife is there with the slime ball.
Where did you see this? Is the dad on IG too? Can’t see it on her page so know I’m missing something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.