Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ps5 giveaway with forged black stout sticker on it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The box is all scuffed up....

This must be his 6th ps5 to give away ๐Ÿฅฑ

"Ohhhh mcgregor I want some attention too, because your liking my exs photos and want to bang her, I want all the attention so I'll get my ps5 wrapped with your logo on it"

Hes the type to blow out somebody else's candles on there birthday

I'm in two minds....

Serious ADHD disorder

Complete Narrative Narrcistic person

Or both

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Got a feeling this might be deleted ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Who is the Niv Byrne girl that commented too?? I noticed her in a podcast on YouTube recently, was actually a good listen, but whatโ€™s her story?
From the podcast seems to constantly be flying to and from Manchester for โ€˜workโ€™ but doesnโ€™t reference the type of โ€˜workโ€™๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 2
Who is the Niv Byrne girl that commented too?? I noticed her in a podcast on YouTube recently, was actually a good listen, but whatโ€™s her story?
From the podcast seems to constantly be flying to and from Manchester for โ€˜workโ€™ but doesnโ€™t reference the type of โ€˜workโ€™๐Ÿค”
Sheโ€™s from Kerry too, sheโ€™s friends with Courtney Casey. Niamh and Aoife stayed in Galway for Courtneyโ€™s show.

Reactions: 3
Dont see what ppl see in her: I think sheโ€™s extremely masculine looking and donโ€™t get me started on the lips ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Got a feeling this might be deleted ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Gone and all. Amazing how on posts she only gets 12 comments.
---
Did ye hear Ellie in the podcast this week? She thanks Conor for making her save ๐Ÿ˜‚ they said they were saving together for a house. Only beneficial thing he might have done for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I doubt anyone is asking where her clothes are from. She dresses like she buys from the lost & found bin at a brothel most of the time
Mutton dressed as a poorly dressed lamb standing on a cheap corner ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I'm sorry I know this is mean but if I seen her out I would serious think that she is trans. She has very manly features. Think she would be Soo stunning without all that fakery. Say Conor doesn't mind that though looks like he loves to be pegged the fool not man enough to do the pegging especially with those weak ass chicken legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mutton dressed as a poorly dressed lamb standing on a cheap corner ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I'm sorry I know this is mean but if I seen her out I would serious think that she is trans. She has very manly features. Think she would be Soo stunning without all that fakery. Say Conor doesn't mind that though looks like he loves to be pegged the fool not man enough to do the pegging especially with those weak ass chicken legs.
Someone commented on his post last year asking was she trans ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
Iโ€™m actually shocked I havenโ€™t been watching this thread because I was convinced they were over and Conor was spiralling on Insta ๐Ÿ˜‚ so Iโ€™m just caught up now with the subway and all yous are good! What is wrong with them ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Reactions: 6
Has he had a fight with the cousin and back living with mummy and daddy? He was living in the nans house up to few days ago

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.