Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m delighted she posted this #ad for her earrings. I’m in the market for some and can really see how great these are 🤥
IMG_0099.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Giving out about Sky and looking for someone that works for them.
I await until he’s doing an ad for Sky - “it’s just so fast and ya can go on Netflix and all” or something just as pea-brained.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you believe this del boy saying he get mortgage approval you would believe anything.

Super high risk, not a chance he would be approved. That's the bottom line. He is creating a narrative, a narrative that can be debunked with ease.

Don't know what he has to gain from lying but anyway. Trying to show he's successful I guess.
I know people who are mortgage advisors. He wouldn’t get a mortgage on a Wendy house

• Haha
Reactions: 30
But he wasn’t 100% sure because it was back in February…I’m sorry but feb wasn’t that long ago and if your buying a house and needing specific documents I think you would remember 😂
So he was putting in his application in February. He’s in and all already…. Essentially 5 months later.. that just doesn’t happen. Takes an absolute age for everything to go through. He’s talking pure shiiiite, as per.

Reactions: 19
And never mind the bidding wars going on at the minute in those type locations in Dublin. You going in against people/investors bumping up 10k each time

Has he ever admitted on his stories it's his Grans
house? Everyone knows it is.

Absolute tit talker he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Giving out about Sky and looking for someone that works for them.
I await until he’s doing an ad for Sky - “it’s just so fast and ya can go on Netflix and all” or something just as pea-brained.
He was doing an ad for teeth whitening on Friday, using EP as a prompt "before you go to EP, drop by here", got the dates for it wrong and then on Subday was slating EP saying he'd never go back.. the boy must think his followers have zero short term memory

Reactions: 11
He’s saying on stories he bought the house????
As they say
paper doesn't refuse ink.....
---
And he seems pretty genuine when talking about the mortgage and when he got it etc

Easy to have a story ready to go for when people ask he obviously just went over it alot so it looks like he actually knows what's he talking about, he's so east to read but yet he thinks he outsmarts people hahaha what a plank

Reactions: 7
Anyone think he actually went for a run yesterday ?? He said he had run out of headphones battery 😆 then 20
Mins later he’s posting shite about getting the sofa cleaned. He’s such a liar!!! How do company’s work with him? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She's blocked him again! They were following each other this week. Not today
Wouldn’t read anything into it- it’s all to generate discussion and speculation and engagement. She’ll be in Dubai with him, they’re together make no bones about it- they just do all this shite to make people talk

Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t read anything into it- it’s all to generate discussion and speculation and engagement. She’ll be in Dubai with him, they’re together make no bones about it- they just do all this shite to make people talk
I dunno.... she only ever becomes active on insta when they are fighting to rise him 🤷🏽‍♀️ we all know the toxic little way his head works ... it would drive him mad her posting and dropping hints she's single on insta. She only does it when she has him blocked. How do they not realise how toxic they are.
---
Aoife if you are reading this. Cop the absolute duck on. You have a child. These games are a terrible example for him. Continuing this will damage Leo's trust ever letting another man into his life again. Run and don't bleeping look back. U will only look back and thank yourself every day that you did. Like I do... daily!! duck Dubai. duck brand trips. It. Is. Not. Worth. It. Future speaking ...

Reactions: 34
I dunno.... she only ever becomes active on insta when they are fighting to rise him 🤷🏽‍♀️ we all know the toxic little way his head works ... it would drive him mad her posting and dropping hints she's single on insta. She only does it when she has him blocked. How do they not realise how toxic they are.
---
Aoife if you are reading this. Cop the absolute duck on. You have a child. These games are a terrible example for him. Continuing this will damage Leo's trust ever letting another man into his life again. Run and don't bleeping look back. U will only look back and thank yourself every day that you did. Like I do... daily!! duck Dubai. duck brand trips. It. Is. Not. Worth. It. Future speaking ...
She’s also 30 years old. Like how is she not ashamed in her own carry on.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.