Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #9 Conor & Ell, the couple from hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, he’s in America he’s eating chipotle “after a long hard day” and the comments are switched off. He’s also alone so guess him just turning up didn’t go well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whether this is all staged from them or not it’s brilliant entertainment fair play to them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d bet anything tho his event will be postponed this weekend…. Still trying to sell the 20 tickets 😂😂

imagine your gf/ex/can’t keep up - stayed away for a longer break and you got on the first flight out, just leave her be. Looks like a control freak! And bet it all went to tit too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah sounds right. What’s his Snapchat?
This is it, I’ve never really seen him use Snapchat before really but I have him on it years and he’s only in my subscription section so he could be uploading I might just not no but that’s his name when I click on it

He must be gone to get her . I really do think he’s mad about her and she is a diva - throwing strops and breaking up like a 14 year old what’s the Snapchat
I posted his Snapchat just now ☺

Attachments

Yup, he’s in America he’s eating chipotle “after a long hard day” and the comments are switched off. He’s also alone so guess him just turning up didn’t go well 😂😂😂
I really feel sorry for him to have someone that volatile to be happy I a relationship or day fly to New York SND basically throw a tantrum mid air and call off a relationship. At least he is being grown up when she’s refusing to come home . Made tit of her job too half arsed it . I really think it shows he is committed to making it work. If he was my son I’d tell him to forget her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really feel sorry for him to have someone that volatile to be happy I a relationship or day fly to New York SND basically throw a tantrum mid air and call off a relationship. At least he is being grown up when she’s refusing to come home . Made tit of her job too half arsed it . I really think it shows he is committed to making it work. If he was my son I’d tell him to forget her
I think he should at this stage, and move on in life. He should just leave her there and let her do what she likes and walk away from it all. Clearly it’s never gonna work no matter what they do.

Reactions: 7
Must say I’ve always loved Ellie and thought it was Conor who was the issue in their relationship. Obviously he’s a scumbag, anyone who cheats on their partner is a rat. However the last while I’m really starting to think she’s the problem?

How unprofessional was she for that JD work trip - that showed me that maybe she’s the issue! Paid for trip to NY and all she can do is moan about it, would make you think she’s the one moaning 24/7…

Reactions: 24
Must say I’ve always loved Ellie and thought it was Conor who was the issue in their relationship. Obviously he’s a scumbag, anyone who cheats on their partner is a rat. However the last while I’m really starting to think she’s the problem?

How unprofessional was she for that JD work trip - that showed me that maybe she’s the issue! Paid for trip to NY and all she can do is moan about it, would make you think she’s the one moaning 24/7…
I feel like they go hand in hand. 9 times out of 10 if you get back with a cheater you’ll be insecure, dramatic and moany no matter what happens cause it’s always in the back of your mind

Reactions: 20
I feel like they go hand in hand. 9 times out of 10 if you get back with a cheater you’ll be insecure, dramatic and moany no matter what happens cause it’s always in the back of your mind
Do you know what, I never actually thought about that - 100%!!! However, if this is the case, she really needs to screw her head on and get rid to duck 🤣

Reactions: 4
I don't get why he posts it on snapchat and not instagram, they are hidden, so annoying

Reactions: 2
If he did go over to NYC to get her to come home and it wasn’t to do some grand gesture cause he was caught dipping the wick again, he’s likely not to be the slimey bastard we think he is 😂 I reckon there’s a pair of them in it though at this stage.

Reactions: 10
Yeah as previously stated pair of them are better off far away from one another. They just bring the worst out of themselves and if they keep this up they’re ‘jobs’ will suffer for it. Don’t know many people that support a cheat and a whingebag for a very long time without getting fed up and unfollowing 👀

He must be gone to get her . I really do think he’s mad about her and she is a diva - throwing strops and breaking up like a 14 year old what’s the Snapchat
I reckon you’re head over heels for conor considering you keep writing about how Ellie is the bad one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously, like could she not just put up a few posts in JD tracksuits or whatever and give them a few mentions, I see that's what the other influencer did.

Maybe she did more in her stories but it's not exactly hard work and surely it's in her interest if she wants to keep getting free trips in the future..

I reckon you’re head over heels for conor considering you keep writing about how Ellie is the bad one lol
Actually I’m old enough to be donors mother - just cause you defend someone on here . I don’t accuse any one of fancying Ellie cause they take up for her - get a life . Also I was previously in her camp but feel her true colours are showing

no doubt this pair of cunts are planning something, wouldn't surprise me if they eloped there for the content the sad fuckera.

• Sick
I'm torn between "Go Conor Go get her buddy". And "oh for duck sake leave the drip in NY and you just continue being a knob". Could we see the tides turning in his favour. I'm ashamed to say I'm deeply invested😞

• Haha
Seriously, like could she not just put up a few posts in JD tracksuits or whatever and give them a few mentions, I see that's what the other influencer did.

Maybe she did more in her stories but it's not exactly hard work and surely it's in her interest if she wants to keep getting free trips in the future..
She must have read this 😂😂 all thanks to JD now and how she is so grateful 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.