Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, even if the rumours of Ellie and Conor being back together and this being a stunt we’re true. Why would you be acting all pal-y with someone who’s treated your sister like dog tit and roped her back in for another round.
Maybe she’s planning to poison him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Ellie is such a horrific example to young women and girls. I was really starting new have an admiration for her. She will drag Charlene's reputation with her.

Reactions: 13
In one Carpo’s latest TikTok’s he is making a carpochino and he clearly hasn’t a clue how to operate a coffee machine.

Reactions: 1
So Charleen didn't like Ellies latest post but Conor has. I also found it interesting how Charleens sip or skip was about hearing more solo podcasts ...

Reactions: 9
So Charleen didn't like Ellies latest post but Conor has. I also found it interesting how Charleens sip or skip was about hearing more solo podcasts ...
Her family (sister aside) must be worn out listening to the tears and BS of her being with him. Only so much you can take of someone being a doormat, going back for more. You’d be absolutely raging

Reactions: 10
Did anybody listen to the word of the song on his tik tok video celebrating getting verified

Reactions: 3
I'm not that much older then Timmy going on likes his life Is complete embarrassing a near 30 year old getting left behind in a kids world....
so what is the big deal about a blue tick 😂 when is the parade starting for Timmy....

Reactions: 3
Yea so I thought that too about caoimhe being pregnant she had some weird story up about what’s meant for you and all so I just have a gut feeling . Hopefully she is up the duff maybe then she’ll leave men who are in relationships with kids well alone the stinky knicker tart

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Have these girls any parents that see what's going on in their lives? What sister does this regardless of it being staged, its SICK behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Did anybody listen to the word of the song on his tik tok video celebrating getting verified
'She forgave me for everything' 🙄 If its about Ellie and its true, she deserves what she gets!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yea so I thought that too about caoimhe being pregnant she had some weird story up about what’s meant for you and all so I just have a gut feeling . Hopefully she is up the duff maybe then she’ll leave men who are in relationships with kids well alone the stinky knicker tart
Has she been involved with married men before of where did this come from??

Reactions: 1
Has she been involved with married men before of where did this come from??
Doesn’t surprise me if she was. All girls like her are. Insecure little girls with faces full of filler would sleep with anyone for some validation. So wouldn’t surprise me if she slept with a married man or her sisters boyfriend. Anything to feed her ego

'She forgave me for everything' 🙄 If its about Ellie and its true, she deserves what she gets!!!
I actually began to really like her after she dropped his greasy scummy arse. Enjoyed the podcast too! If she’s taken him back AGAIN, that’s it for me with her. I know she shouldn’t be looked up to or put on a pedestal but she is and younger girls idolise her and in the past has romanticised her and Conor’s relationship as #goals She needs to have more respect for herself and stop going back to the slimey bastard

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Oh she can say she forgives him now. When the honeymoon stage is back for the first few weeks... then the flashbacks happen. When the arguments return... when his phone beeps during the night and her eyes pop outta her head wondering who is texting him that late? Welcome back insecurities.
Stupid stupid girl.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.